Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
~GoOd GiRlS gO bAd~ (OPEN!(in the limo, going to mansion)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WhAt ArE yOu?
  GoOd GiRl
  BaD bOy
View Results

NerdyShinigami

Dapper Nerd

8,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:02 pm
UnbreakableAngelwings17
~Lily Kim Lee~

Giggling softly, Lily took Jacob's hand and jumped off her seat. " Why I would be delighted! " she answered. She stepped toward him and whispered into his ear " Thank you! " Her smile widened and her boredom instantly vanished.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:16 pm
User Image

Amelia bit her lip. She had never liked conflict much, and tried to avoid it as much as possible, but it seemed as if some people were determined to cause it. "Well, this night is pretty interesting, and.." She pulled out her phone for a moment, "Its barely past midnight..." She stated. They still had awhile to go before they could leave. Amelia was glad to see that Violet was well and awake, although she might have a bump on her head for awhile. .

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

Nightmare of Lagrange

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Brion, is that true? Do other women really laugh at us?" The two blonds pouted at him, leaning on his shoulders. "You bet," Brion smirked, his eyes cold and his mouth in a twisted smirk. "You two are just sluts, lowest of the low. I only used you two cause I felt like coping a feel, so just take my money and disappear, alright?" He took out a few hundred bills, stuffed a couple down each blond's shirt, and walked away with a slight laugh, looking back with a wink. The two girls began weeping inconsolably, clutching at each other while discretely pocketing the money. Silly girls. Did they actually think I was attracted to them? Sighing, Brion took out the letter that he'd received a couple days back, glancing at the wrinkled piece of paper. "The mansion, you say?" He asked Brighid, his voice quieter and more restrained, a serious look spreading onto his face. "So you're going to this place too, eh?" Holding up the letter before him, he looked soberly into her eyes. Strange. Such an expedient offer, surely there must be strings attached? And if this girl was going to the mansion, that must mean the others gathered around her are going too. None of these people are clubbers, so they must be united with a common interest. This mansion. "Interesting," Brion murmured, his eyes scanning the crowd.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:49 pm
User Image

User Image

~Brighid McKenna~

Brighid sighed deeply at gave Amelia a resigned look, she would play nice now. "Yes, we're all going, and we still have two hours before we can leave this place", She replied. She looked past him to the two crying girls and tried to hide her ironic smile. "Told them off, huh?", She commented. "Anyway, yeah were all going..I think there's some ulterior motive here, but it would be nice to experience something new for awhile I guess", Brighid said as she watched Violet recuperating. There seemed to be a definite divide amongst the men and women that she was starting to notice. her eyes flickered around to all the boys and girls who she recognized as invitees to Harding Manor as her hand delved into her pocket. She pulled out her letter and kinda waved it at him. "I'm beginning to wonder if this is a ticket to heaven or to hell", Brighid said, but the bite in her tone wasn't complete anger, it was also playful.

"The US is so different from Ireland..Where I live we don't have clubs, just bars, and a community hall where we had REAL dances", Brighid explained, there was a far away look in her eyes. She missed the rolling green hills, the farms, the community of people who all worked and lived together. There was fighting sometimes, but it was usually only young upstarts or old drunkards, the drama there was nothing compared to the chaos of America. Brighid smiled briefly at Brion and took a deep breath. "I don't think we were ever formally introduced, Brighid McKenna", She held out her hand.

User Image

MagieRose

Nightmare of Lagrange

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:14 am

"Brion Yoo. A pleasure, Miss McKenna." He clasped her hand briefly and let go, still partially engrossed in his thoughts. "Heaven and hell? Heaven would seem boring, don't you think? All the nice girls like you would go there, and dance chastely, I suppose," he put a mock grimace on his face, and chuckled. "Hell's definitely where all the fun's at. But let's not talk about that now," he said, gazing back out into the crowd of people both groping and being groped. "Real dances? And what would be the fun in that, Miss McKenna? I find this American way of dancing much more... stimulating, don't you?" Chuckling again at the expression on her face, he sighed. "Apparently not. But you have to understand, it's a way for these poor delusional people to forget their troubles, albeit temporarily. A glass of water, please." He motioned at the barkeep. "And I suppose there's a reason you're not carding all these underage minors, I suppose?" He raised an eyebrow at the barkeep, who shrugged. "Not my fault, if you have a problem with it, you'll have to take it up with the management." "Whatever," Brion muttered, taking a sip of water, eyes gazing out over the crowd.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:03 am
User Image

User Image

~Brighid McKenna~

"Nice to meet you, I think", Brighid said. She ran a hand through the loose waves of her bright red hair and grinned. "Our dances are a chance to meet people, actually have a conversation. Without worrying about how to keep the boyos from jumping us", She said. Then Brighid growled again in annoyance. "Why do you keep calling us all underage when you are too?", She asked. "You know we'll all be living together, maybe you should make an effort to be a little more pleasant?", Brighid said, she was being serious, but not upset this time. He seemed to have a knack for testing all her buttons, and they would live together, which meant a lot more pushing.

User Image

MagieRose

Nightmare of Lagrange

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:02 am

"Why do I call you guys underage?" Brion looked back and raised an eyebrow. "'Cause it's the truth, that's why. Myself being underage has nothing to do with others." Taking a long, thoughtful sip of water, he glanced at her again. "I could if I wanted to. I definitely could. But I'm not, because that's no fun, and you people are too easy to screw around with." Barking a laugh, he looked into the crowd, eyes scanning. Slightly disappointed with the results, he finished his glass of water and placed it back on the bar. "Dancing the American way is fun once in a while, Miss McKenna. You might want to try it someday, eh?" Merging back into the crowd, he was soon lost in a sea of writhing bodies and waving arms as the beat continued to pound, the heartbeat of the multitude.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:50 pm
User Image

User Image

~Brighid McKenna~

Brighid groaned loudly and glared after him. "Great, we're stuck with him for the WHOLE summer..I wonder what the other guys are like..?", She said. Brighid wanted to talk to her father and tell him what was going on, but he'd told her not to message him for at least two days. She was so dependent on him, he just didn't want her to use the connection as a crutch if things got stressful. he wanted her to have the full life experience, jerks and all evidentially. "Any ideas on how to make the last two hours go by any faster Amelia?", She asked.

User Image

MagieRose

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:23 pm
User Image

Amelia shrugged, not sure of what to do. "Nope, no idea. Karaoke?" She said jokingly. She rarely ever put herself up for public humiliation, so she really wasn't planning on doing so. Amelia finished her second glass of Dr.Pepper, and sat it down at the booth they had moved to, and it made no noticible noise, due to the roar of the speakers. The bass was so loud that she could feel it pounding in her chest alongside her heart. "I swear, I love my music loud, but this can be a nightmare."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:40 pm
As people drifted away from him, so did his control over the lost nature in his eyes. Aaron battled hard to keep control, but lost the fight and allowed them to drift away. Seven, Eight, Nine. He wandered away, then back, leaning against the side of the booth, on Amelia's side. Knock out, knock out, knock out... his head echoed. He tried to shake it off, but to no avail. His demons wouldn't be gone that easily. "Loud music, sometimes uncalled for, but sometimes a very good way to drown out the thoughts in your head." He agreed, pulling his eyes back into reality, if only long enough to look at the girls in the booth, say what he did, and look away.

CARBON PiXELS

Aekea Elder

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:53 pm
User Image

Jacob Anthony Gardow

Jacob smirked. This shall be a better night then I thought. He chuckled softly at her. "No problem." He said as he downed his drink and brought her onto the dance floor. "Here just wait here one second." He went over to the DJ. "Hey, I have a psecial lady here, mind on putting on a song for us?" He whisered the title to the DJ. He walked back onto the dance floor. The song was a fast song stil but a tune that wouldn't imvolve so much grinding and winding. "So shall we begin?" He smirked at her.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:07 pm
{ Wheres Monet? }  

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

MagieRose

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:36 pm
User Image

User Image

~Brighid McKenna~

Brighid groaned and huffed. "Karaoke would be fun, but we wouldn't even be able to hear ourselves", Brighid said with a wry smile. "I think maybe we'll have more fun exploring the Manor and getting things settled, I'd really like to know what's been planned for us..", She mused. Then a thought popped into her mind, making her jump a bit. "Amelia, you don't think the rooms are going to be mixed gender do you?", She asked. The idea was shocking. That and she shuddered to think of the trouble that would go on. She bit her lip and looked around. "Oh boy..", She murmured.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:21 pm
~Lily Kim Lee~

Lily smiled and began dancing to the song. She found it better then the ones already played and enjoyed dancing to it. She moved her body around and laughed, inviting Jacob to join in.

NerdyShinigami

Dapper Nerd

8,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

IAmSenpaiRawr

Invisible Tipper

13,025 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:18 am
[[ 'ooc Sorry, I'm actually on vacation with my friend and am staying in a hotel with no wireless and only one ethernet cord. Therefore, I won't be able to get on often until Sunday, but I'll try as much as possible!!! ]]

Ryan smiled at her and pulled her in, spinning her into his arms as he began to dance with her. Ryan, although a bit of a bad a**, never disrespected a woman while dancing. Although he didn't disapprove of the popular "grinding", he didn't begin it until his partner did. He basically was a good dancer who went with the flow. And so, feeling the beat of the music coursing through his body, he allowed himself to let go of any sort of stress and just experience the moment.

Katie looked up at Griffon and smiled, blushing a little when she felt him pull her closer. She was only slightly embarrassed for her inability to hold her alcohol, but allowed herself to do it... It's not like she did it often... So, what could it hurt, right? Or, was that the alcohol talking? She shrugged, hearing his question. "Yeah it does... What time is it right now anyways?" she asked him curiously as she leaned into him gently, her eyes meeting his dark ones.

09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff