Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
•The B e a c h• OPEN ;; FULL! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IAmSenpaiRawr

Invisible Tipper

13,025 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:38 pm
User Image
x x [[ R y a n . L a n e ]] x x
is { h . x . c }

Ryan watched the way her body moved as she was putting away her things, appreciating, for maybe the first time, the subtle curves on her body and the way in which it gently moved and swayed. had there been music, he was sure that Lily would be a fantastic dancer.

Noticing she was finishing up, he began to ruffle his hair a bit, fixing its current mess of a state. He sighed, looking up to her and smiling. He took her hand gently and got up off the bed. following her outside. When he heard her words, he smiled gently at her. "Of course we'll always be friends, Lils..." he said with reassurance, though he wasn't sure if he believed it or not...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:53 pm
User Image

Lily gave Ryan's hand a small squeeze as she looked into his eyes, smiling. She felt slightly reassured at his words, but not completely. She watched him try to fix his hair as she giggled. She reached up and helped him out, knowing how he liked his hair. She tried her best, but it was hard without a brush or a comb, "There... that's the best I can do..." She the put her long, raven hair up into a pony tail. She led him to the fire and sat down, smiling at Shane and Andi. She patted the seat next to her for Ryan to sit.

User Image
Alex looked at Kori and smiled, she really did have a nice body. He then ran into the water after Andi. After he was waist deep into it, he dove in and swam behind Kori, lifting her up in his arms, laughing, "I got you where I want you now..."

x - I c e - D r a m a - x

Dittozie

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:00 pm
User ImageKori Lynn

Kori cocked her eyebrow and smiled, "Oh, do you?" She asked devilishly. She scrunched her nose and put her arms around his neck happily. Her feet dangled in the water as she looked into his eyes. By then, the moon was high in the sky.

User Image
Shane Daniels

Shane stuck his tongue out at her and laughed. He took one of the sticks and piled four marshmallows on, "SUPER-SIZED!" He yelled, putting it over the fire.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:41 pm
User Image
x x [[ R y a n . L a n e ]] x x
is { h . x . c }

Ryan laughed a little with Lily when she went to ix his hair and gave a another kiss on the forehead "Thanks, hun," he said to her and sat down beside her when they came to the fire pit. Reaching over, he grabbed a stick for both himself and Lily and the bag of marshmallows. "Sorry man, I'm stealing a few of these," he said to Shane and laughed a little, sticking a marshmallow of Lily's stick and one on his, holding it over the fire.

IAmSenpaiRawr

Invisible Tipper

13,025 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100

Dittozie

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:28 am
{•bump!•}  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:42 am
User Image

Lily giggled at the word, 'hun'. It was kind of strange, coming from Ryan... but it was a good strange. She grabbed the stick he handed her and watched him put the marshmallow on. She placed it over the fire and watched it roast, thinking about how good that s'more would taste. She then grabbed two marshmallows. She ate one of them and shoved the other into Ryan's mouth, giggling.

User Image
Alex nodded, smirking, "Yes... because now I can throw you into the water and get your hair wet." He stuck his tongue out at her and then got ready to throw her, "One... two... three!" He released her and threw her into the water, laughing.

Dittozie

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:54 am
User ImageKori Lynn

Kori laughed as he held her. When he released her she gasped, plunging into the dark water. She came up to the surface, bubbles around her. She smoothed her hair from her face and slowly walked Over to alex, "Ugh! You're gonna get it now!" she said, putting her hands on his bare chest.

User Image
Shane Daniels

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:07 pm
User Image

Lily giggled at the word, 'hun'. It was kind of strange, coming from Ryan... but it was a good strange. She grabbed the stick he handed her and watched him put the marshmallow on. She placed it over the fire and watched it roast, thinking about how good that s'more would taste. She then grabbed two marshmallows. She ate one of them and shoved the other into Ryan's mouth, giggling.

User Image
Alex stuck his tongue out to Kori and laughed playfully as she moved closer to him. Alex felt her hand on his chest and he smirked. He dove into the water, taking her hand at the same time.

Dittozie

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:50 pm
User ImageKori Lynn

Kori took in a breath of air and swam with him under the water. It was dark and cold, not even worth opening her eyes for. The sand stirred under them as they got out farther and farther.

User Image
Shane Daniels

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:07 pm
JOIN~
c h a n d e l i e r

Dittozie

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:05 pm
User Image

User Image
Alex smiled slightly as he popped out of the water, helping Kori out as well. They were farther out then before. He wasn't used to being this far without a surf board.

(I already joined XD I must send the profile)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:35 pm
User ImageKori Lynn

Kori smiled and hugged him. She dug her foot into the wet sand. She smiled and leaned up on her tippy-toes, kissing his lips gently. She soon released and looked up at the sky, letting out a yawn. She could tell it was late, at least midnight.

User Image
Shane Daniels

Dittozie

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Dittozie

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:08 am
{BUMP}  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:11 am
Lani laughed and roasted a marshmallow, watching him.  

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Dittozie

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:15 am
User ImageKori Lynn

Kori smiled and hugged him. She dug her foot into the wet sand. She smiled and leaned up on her tippy-toes, kissing his lips gently. She soon released and looked up at the sky, letting out a yawn. She could tell it was late, at least midnight.

User Image
Shane Daniels

When the marshmallow finished she stuffed 2 in his mouth, chewing loudly. This was how he was, obnoxious and funny. He took the other 2 and stuffed them in Lani's mouth, a smile across his.

09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff