Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
The Furry Fighting Area HO- HA!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LET US KUNG FU FIGHT!!!
  HO- HA!!!
  HAVE AT YOU!!
  lets get it on.
  meh... ok
  if you insist....
  NOO DONT HURT THIS WIMPY WIMP *cowers*
  Mew : 3
View Results

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:32 pm
Seraph sighed and jumepd out of the way "Haha" he laugehd and felt as if this battle could conitnue a long time  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:52 pm
Cody waited patiently, as he saw this epic battle. "Man, I wish I had popcorn..."  

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200

Dark-Pyro91

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:38 pm
Shadow laughed, enjoying the fight. "You know you're one of the few people that has given me a good fight my friend." he looked over at Seraph.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:03 pm
"I see" he smiled and nodded, then sighed asa needle of light shot out, peircing him  

LunaFoxxx

Dark-Pyro91

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:33 am
Shadow quickly dodged the needle, then looked back at Seraph and growled.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:20 pm
((Hmm dont dodge everything I throw at you...like, I let you get almost every hit on me..do the same PLEASE))
Serpah jumped down and looke dcuriosuly at him "Hmm your ok~" he chuckled then suddenly something blinding at the white room its self got thrown at him fromt he back..he couldnt dodge this..it went right through him and stopped infront of Seraph "WOops, looked like I just peirced you..hmm" he looekd closer at him, seeign that he missed any organs and all that was going on was bleeding..but alot of it  

LunaFoxxx

Dark-Pyro91

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:27 am
Shadow stopped and looked down at the wound, growling deeply seconds after seeing it. His gaze then shot back at Seraph followed by both his fist, one to knock the object away and the other aimed right at Seraph's jaw.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:37 pm
Seraph tried to dodge, but almost failed, all Shadow did was hit him at the eye "OUCH!" he said angrily and held his eye "Agh..you probably gave me a balck eye!"  

LunaFoxxx

Dark-Pyro91

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:46 am
He chuckles and points to his chest. "Yeah and you put a hole in me. I had to get you back." he said jokingly.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:48 pm
"good point..sorry" he laughed and threw another dart at him  

LunaFoxxx

Dark-Pyro91

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:06 pm
He managed to catch the dart in mid air, but it cut his palm. "Do you want me to black your other eye?" he asked holding the dart up.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:09 pm
"Hmm...not really, but if I dont attack you you'll attack me" serpah explained with a coy smile  

LunaFoxxx

Dark-Pyro91

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:13 am
"Actually no. I'm up for calling a truce before one of us get's really hurt."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:58 pm
"Hmm, no killing..haha..lets make a deal..try to knoc eachother out,, who ever doesnt get knocked out takes pride, glory and all the silver coins from the other person..of course, any more and the arena..wont liek that"  

LunaFoxxx

Dark-Pyro91

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:25 am
He grins. "That's fine with me and how about we make it interesting and not use any powers, just regular hand to hand combat?"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff