Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
[Accepting]Timeblades[OPEN!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good Idea Bad Idea
  Good Idea
  Bad Idea
View Results

noracerberus14

Quotable Prophet

9,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:28 am
Zeromercyx
Selce shrugged. "I kinda just got thrown back there. I didn't mean to scare you. But Father Time sounded pretty insistent we go find a Timeblade." She replied and moved away from the dummy towards the door she could see. "It's in Berlin he also said something about a Curtain?" She called over her shoulder.

Kikyo looked concerned, and darted after Selce.
"I don't know anything about any of the Timeblades.." she said, sheathing her katana. "I don't know what Father Time was thinking, but he might be going crazy..." she muttered to herself.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:00 am
"Alright then," Michael said leaning her down the street in another direction. After a few moments they arrived a what looked like a lovely hotel. "Right this way," he said, opening the door for her. Once inside would the full impact of the hotel's beauty take hold. Michael walked up over to the counter and spoke briefly with the woman at the counter before calling Mil over. "I've got you a great deal. Three nights for 34 bucks each, if that's okay with you. It includes a view of the city and a free breakfast each morning along with full access to the facilities.  

ST4RCASM

Benevolent Liege

14,165 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Zeromercyx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:09 am
Selce grinned and turned back to Kikyo. "Maybe, but he seemed quite sane when he sent me here." Selce told Kikyo as she tapped a finger to her face. "Oh the Iron Curtain? I think that's what he called it." Selce stated. She looked about the place.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:29 am
Kikyo shrugged.
"I still don't know what or where it is..." she muttered, looking at Selce. "Well, I guess I should let you meet Cross..." she said, opening the door that led to her apartment.

noracerberus14

Quotable Prophet

9,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100

Zeromercyx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:47 am
Selce nodded grimly. "Yes maybe he shall know what it is." She said and followed Kikyo. From the outside it had looked like she was in a city. Inside she could just stare at the odd things. "What is all this stuff?" She asked as she pointed at a couple electrical pieces.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:58 pm
(Wow, Kikyo sure didn't pay attention in history class. My activity will be sporadic.)  

RP_Master_Jak

Invisible Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Junior 100

noracerberus14

Quotable Prophet

9,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:09 pm
((Dude, I'm fourteen, and stuff my friend a t different school learned, I don't know...I just got out of eighth grade so *sticks tongue out* BLEH!))

Kikyo looked at what Selce was looking at.
"Junk..." she muttered, deciding that was the best term.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:25 am
(Wow... FRESHMEN! razz Jk. I read ahead a lot in class anyway. The iron curtain was a nickname for the Berlin wall, which divided communist East Berlin from Democratic West.)

Cross was fairly well asleep, but still able to hear any loud noises.

RP_Master_Jak

Invisible Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Junior 100

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:31 am
((Some how Krazy knew this.... eek ))

Mil followed Michael, thinking about what she should do. The guy would be a great asset to her while she was in this time. It would just take some planning...besides...maybe Michael wouldn't mind her company for a few days. Only when he came up to her telling her about this great deal did she actually see where she was at. "Holy smokes..." It was wonderfully beautiful. She turned her attention back to Michael. "That sounds great!" She thought about how much money she had on her right at the moment. 200 U.S. Dollars and various amounts of other monies. "Thank you so much. How can I ever repay you?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:49 am
Michael smiled. "Its nothing besides, there's no need to repay me, I'm doing this out of the kindness of my heart," he chuckled lightly. "Here, I want you to have my number just in case of have any questions or need something." He handed over to Mil a small piece of paper with his cell number on it. "I'm just about to head off to the library once you are all checked in you come with me, if you like. It is completely up to you."  

ST4RCASM

Benevolent Liege

14,165 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:44 pm
Mil looked at the number and thought about his offer. "The library sounds like fun. I catch you there. I have some phone calls to make." She put the paper in her pocket. "I guess I'll see you later." Mil waved goodbye before walking up to the counter to get her room. The lady told her how to get to the room and even gave her a map of the city. Mil thanked the lady and went up to her room, making sure to take special care to hide Espada in the closet. Once that was done she laid out on the bed, hoping to rest for a minute and ended up falling asleep.

((I'm leaving tomorrow morning and should be back Saturday afternoonish. See ya'll then.))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:31 pm
"Alright, I'll see you then," Michael said as he waved at her before taking off from the hotel. He hopped she would know that he was going to the Central library; the one closest to the hotel. He shoved his hands in his pockets once again as he walked down the classic sidewalk towards his destination.

[[Alright]]

ST4RCASM

Benevolent Liege

14,165 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Zeromercyx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:36 am
Selce looked at one piece and held it up. "This is junk?" She asked as she held a clock. "What do the numbers mean?" She asked but dismissed it all. "But I suppose we should find Cross, and get to Berlin." Selce waited as she didn't know where to go.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:17 am
"I think it's junk..." Kikyo said, thinking over her statement again. "And the number's tell you what time it is." she thought a little about what they had to do, and shrugged. "Alright, let's go and get Cross so we can get this whole Timeblade search over with..."

noracerberus14

Quotable Prophet

9,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100

Zeromercyx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:41 am
Selce smiled a bit. "Sure where is he exactly?" She asked as she had no clue where to go to find him. She poked the clock with a finger and stared at the hands. Selce set it down and looked expectantly at Kikyo.  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff