Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Good Stuff Rp Guild

Back to Guilds

A general rp guild, with hangouts games and sometimes contests 

Reply Rp Forum
Surviving High School (were, Vamp,Elf, Human rp) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alice KH1

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:09 pm
Elliot jumped slightly in surprise as she was caught red handed skipping her lessons. Raising her gaze to meet his, she went to snap her rude responce then froze as a light blush dusted over her cheeks. Quickly, she glanced away and tried to ignore the attraction she felt towards the male. If memory served right, this guy was rather popular with the girls of their school. Giving him (what she hoped was) a calm shrug, Elliot finally spoke. "I could ask you the same thing."

There was a slight awkward pause.

"I didn't do my math homework again," Elliot answered truthfully. The shorter of the two knew she was in trouble if she didn't stop her slacking ways and soon."I really can't be bothered to face detention for another three days."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:11 pm
Ruko's head looked upward to the spot where he heard the bell come from. His eyes widend for a second than looked down at his coat pokets. He shoved his hands into his pockets and started digging through them franticly as he tried to find his class schedule to see what his next class was. After a while of hopeless failer he finally found the folded up wrinkly piece of paper, he unfolded it as fast as he could without ripping the paper. Once opened his eyes scanned the whole sheet looking for which period was next and which subject he had to do. When he found the right class he paused for a second then read it outloud "Sophmore English...?" He didn't know what sophmore english was, he shrugged it off anyways and put the paper into his pocket. "Well i guess im off then, ill see ya later than" he smiled then lifted from the chair and walked out of the computer room and towards his next class.  

Lardass Larry
Crew

iShadow_avenger94

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:14 pm
Shadow walked around the hallways only to bump into the consular. "Arnt you supposed to be in the geography club?" the consular asked. "I needed some air and to get out of geek town."Shadow replied. "im not here to "bust your a**" as you young people might put it all im saying is to earn their trust" The consular smiled and Shadow stood quiet "Earn their respect..........WHY THE HELL WOULD I WANNA DO THAT!!!!" shadow laughed and walked away.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:04 pm
shes different than the other human girls latuf thought to himself she dosent squeel at my presence ...maybehe began to wonder
"well im pretty good at math my self" he heard the bell ring in the distace "but looks as if you math class is over now...but i tell ya what if you whant i can help you with your math, but on one condition...you gadda be my friend" he said with a big smile he hadnt been this happy in a while there was just something about her that made him happy "by the way the names latuf" he said as he offered his hand in a classic gesture of hello "latuf bloodfang." he had to bite back the urge to bite her but she wasnt making it easy blushing the way she was he had to bite his lip to keep under control.

((lol classic vamp likes a human plot lolz))  

latuf
Vice Captain

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:45 pm
Rissa watched the vampire leave and she tilted her head to the side and she smerked and got a crazed look in her eye but she shook her head and the look faded back to her normal bored expression, she smerked and quickly closed down the computers and raced out of the computer class, and she began to walk down the one way hall way to Rukos next class, she smerked and came upon the history class's door and she leaned upon the wall heavily awaiting for her friend to appear in the hall way, she yawned boredly and watched humans pass by her, scurrying into the class one by one  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:50 pm
While walking down the hall way to his next class which was history, his worst subject, Ruko heard some noices around him and some yelling. He turned around and looked to see who was being so loud for no reason, and then he saw the same guy from gym earlier, the annoying loud mouth who thinks he's all that, Shadow. Ruko made a discusded look as he watched Shadow be an a** to every one than walk away laughing for no reason. He shrugged then turned back around and started walking onward to his most hatred class. Seeing how he was a vampire and he would live for a long time, he didnt see the reason why he even had to go to school, maybe it was just to pass the time, or maybe it was to meet new friends, he couldn't remember now. While walking, Rissa kept coming up in his mind and after a short while he couldn't get her out, thats all he was thinking about. It was going to be hard for him to not be around her but he would have to get used to it seeing how they mostlikely dont have any of the same classes besides P.E. Not paying attention to where he was going he accedently bumped into some one in front of the door way to his class. His head shook and he looked up slowly starting to say he was sorry until he saw who it was who was standing in front of him. A big smile went across his face and then faded trying to hide it "oh hey Rissa how's it goi...." he paused then looked in every direction then looked back at her "what the crap how did you get here before i did?"  

Lardass Larry
Crew

Alice KH1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:37 am

Elliot smiled in return, feeling flattered that he would offer to take time out of his day to help her. "I would like that," Her smile widend into a grin as she took his hand in greeting, "My name is Elliot." Her blush deepend for a few moments due to embarassment, knowing that few people knew Elliot was indeed a unisex name. She usually didn't care, but at the current moment of time, she wished she had a more girly name like Jasmine. Something... pretty? Giving her head a small shake, her blush gradually started to fade as she calmed herself down.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:03 pm
latuf flinched when his hand touched hers and he had to turn around real quick to catch his breath. then turned around smiling as if nothing had happened and said slighly "Elliot huh?? thats an interesting name..i like it. It sets you apart from the rest of the girls lol kinda like my name no idea were it came from" he grinned for once he was acting himself "So any way im probably gonna leave school early to go to the arcade at the mall i should be leaving by next period if you wanna come with. My last period is my 2nd study hall. i could meet you in the parking lot if you whant" he said as he reached behind his head and ruffled his hair.  

latuf
Vice Captain

Alice KH1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:10 pm
"Arcade? I love arcades! I'd be more than happy to meet up with you," Elliot beamed in excitment, finally having something to look forward to after school."I gotta' warn you though, I kick butt at zombie shooting games." She laughed lightly, hands on her hips in a rather over-confident manner in a sly way of challenging the other. Her grin turned from one of joy to one of cheek and daring.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:32 pm
latuf laughed at this little did she know he currently had the high score on a majority of the arcade games " Well wont you be surprissed besides im more of a DDR person myself " he said in a sly manner as if saying your no threat to me then he quickly turned on his toes and waved as he walked torwards the school "Well ill see you later then i gadda go to english" he said sadly " 11th grade english is blood draing " he laughed at his own secret little pun little did she know he wasnt going to english especially if he was sgoing to the mall with her after school he needed to eat and like immediantly he waited for a minuet or two in the halls for one of his little fan girls to show up then when one of them did he quickly grabbed her and pulled her head to his chest then took off into the woods next to the school and before she could scream or even ask what happened he bite hard into her neck and began to drain all the blood in her body as she became sedated by the venom secreted by his fangs blood dripping onto his only clean white button down.  

latuf
Vice Captain

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:03 pm
her gaze layed on anyone who passed by her but her hearing was directed onto shadow the school jock and jerk she rolled her eyes one of theis days im going to hunt you vampire, and when i do you will regret it she thought with narrowed eyes as she then shook her head when another bumped into her, she cought the scent of her friend Ruko and she turned to look at him, she smerked when she saw the big smile cross his face but it dissapered fast so she let hers fade away, "watch where your going Ruko" she said in a teasing but light tone as she took in his scent again, her heart started to beat harder as she looked at him, she listend to his next question but for some reason he cut that off with another question, she looked aroung from side to side "uhhhhhh.......uhhhhh.... i dunno" she shrugged "magic i think" she smerked again, she then yawned and walked around Ruko and placed her hands upon his back and gave a slight push so that his body was in the class as the bell rang "your wellcome Ruko" she smerked knowing she made him just in time for class, she then watched the door shut behind him and she shook her head from side to side befor she cleared her mind then ran twords her friends math class, she entered the room and took up a seat next to Hikaru "what did i miss?" she asked as she raised her hand to examin it "oh s**t i didnt wash the blood from my hand" she said as she stared at it  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:35 pm
As Rissa entered the room, Hikaru grunted and turned, her face in the book with a drool trail along the table, she was fast asleep. She had her arms crossed infront of her face and her hair was down infront of her face. She could care less what the teacher did or said, she was a pro at math, though she hardly showed it. When Rissa talked to her she somewhat awoke, then the smell of blood hit her sensitive nose and she jolted up "Huh what huh?!" she looked around with a startled look on her face "oh... hi Rissa..." She said through a yawn as she looked around the class with minimal interest. "Man... i have no idea whats going on..." she yawned again and was tempted to go back to sleep.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Alice KH1

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:54 am
As school came nearing to an end, Elliots eyes lit up in excitement as she started to check that she had all her possessions gathered, ready to be pack away. Today had been rather irritating due to her math teacher dropping by her classes, attempting to find her. Luckily, a friend text her phone to give her plenty enough warning to sneak out the class to elsewhere until the said teacher left again. On the bright side, she thought to herself, Latuf wanted to hang out with her. Weither it was a one-off thing, Elliot didn't mind. She never had many friends and often felt lonely. When approached by the other, she felt almost special. As the bell sounded, the dark-haired girl knocked her things into her bag, heeved it over one shoulder and jolted out of the classroom to meet up with Latuf.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:57 pm
Ruko's head shot up from the desk when he heard his history teacher yell out "Ruko!...Ruko wake up!" All the students in the class started laughing at him when they saw some dry drool run down from his lip to his chin. His head turned from left to right looking at everyone and wondering why they were all laughing, then one girl who wasn't laughing pointed to her chin. Ruko's head tilted to the side then his eyes opened wide for a second realizing what she was saying. His hand reached up and touched the side of his face and moved it toward his chin until he felt the dry drool. He pulled his sleeve up making it cover his hand and then began wiping it back and forth wiping away all the dry drool that was there. All the students got up and rushed out the door while Ruko took his time, seeing how he wasn't in any hurry, putting his things away then walked out the door into the hallway where it was clearing fast. "Hmmm I wonder where Rissa ran off to..." he shrugged "oh well i guess ill see her tomarrow for school" he sighed then started walking to the front doors of the school.  

Lardass Larry
Crew

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:42 pm
Hearing the bell to the school she jolted up and poked and prodded at hikaru "schools over" she said as she ran for the door, she looked at the window like she had an urge to jump out of it but she knew she wouldnt, she then raced outside and ran past Ruko without even realising it, rushing outside she ran to the back football field that was empty of people and of watchers she fell over and began to roll around in the grass, soon she would be in the medows with her pack lounging, hunting, playing she smerked at the thoughts that raced through her mind but then all of a sudden Ruko popped up in her mind and she couldnt shake the thought of him, she sighed and shrugged to herself as she continued to roll in the field, she rolled to the side and closed her eyes and started to lose focus and soon she was asleep in the warm sun  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff