Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 8:56 pm
User Image
Trisha skipped inside the shop, looking around before spotting her brother. "Brother Dante! I finely found you! I hope you wont send me away like our other brothers did to me!" She ran up and hugged him laughing. "They actually tried to kill me Brother! Can you believe that?" She looked to Asurai then and glared. "Whos the Vamp Dante? You know as well as I do they are not worth our time!" She stuck out her tonuge at Asurai.

Now normaly Dante was cocky and seemed confident all the time. But the moment he saw his younger sister, he wanted to run for the hills. What was suprising was how she hugged him. He was expecting her to stab him. "Yes I can believe they tried to kill you. Because you most likely tried to kill them first. Or they thought that you would try eventually and tried to kill you first." He looked at Asurai apologeticaly. "She is not my fault really. Blame Mother for this hell spawn." He tried to detach Tasha from him, but she was stuck fast to him.

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 9:59 pm
User ImageHearing the young demons comment she glanced away looking for an exit. "Not worth your time..." She whispered, You must think of the others those who are actually worth killing. Slowly getting up she turned away from him sighing and walked towards the back of the shop. "I can take a hint, have fun dante." She called leaving the room.  

Issac Avvyien

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 10:39 pm
Nova had nearly turned and sliced the girl's head off as she had called her a dirty half-breed, though Isshuin had stepped in before she could do a thing and got smacked away. This girl was one not to be messed with, that was for sure. She glared into the shop that the demon girl went into, tempted to go after her but also tempted to slice off Isshuin's head as well, claiming her for his girl. She belonged to nobody, especially one such as him. She refused it, she growled as she turned again, her hand on her sword, ready to slice at any that dared to draw near her, though she simply walked off again, holding back her anger as best she could, she could feel her fangs growing it, and knew she needed to get control of her anger before she lost it.  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 5:08 am
(Holy-smokes that was from a girl?! Great way to make me seem weak >.>) Isshuin crashed into a corner and got up slowly. He swore he could see little black stars around his head. He shook is hea and got back up. "What the hell!?" His anger faded as he began to laugh, "I know power like that can only come from a demon!" He went up to the little girl and bent down to meet her face to face. Then in a small playful voice, "If you don't mind now i have a small question to ask you Ok?. Where's your father?"  

Requiem_Dragon

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 6:48 am
((Sorry Isshuin, she is just really really REALLY powerful. Buts in the same way she is easy to control if you play it the right way.))User Image
Dante glared down at his sister as Asurai started to leave. "Damnit you little brat! Behave or you cant live here!" Tasha's eyes grew wide and watery as Dante chased after Asurai. "Hey hey hey, where the hell do you think your going? Don't listen to that little demon spawn, thats what she says about everyone. Plus.... I kninda like you..... and it would be cool to hang out...." Dante actually blushed and looked away at that. He had never blushed because of a woman before.

Tasha was sniffiling when she looked up at Isshuin with tears streaming down her face. "M-momma usually kills all the d-daddys before we can see them. I dont know my daddy but I can tell you w-where momma is." He face was getting more and more tears going down it, until she started full out crying. She sat down on the floor and put her head in her hands, her little shoulders shaking.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 4:34 pm
User ImageA cold chill thrashed through the door way she had made her way through as he followed hitting him like a thick wall knocking him off his feet. She didn’t stop when she heard his call and just kept moving until she found a dark door and paused glancing around before pulling it open slowly she slipped inside. Closing it just as quiet she leaned back putting the door between them and took a breath to keep her from going back and ripping them all apart. Dante was the only one who hadn’t trashed her kind at all out of the three that had actually made a problem of themselves. Nova had done her own thing but this one demon was treating her like a weak fool and she didn’t take kindly to that and wanted everything for her older brothers to show up or at least one of them to teach the beast what true power was like in her family. She wrapped her arms around her sides squeezing tightly and moved to the corner, she almost didn’t see the small side table as she stepped blindly into the room it caught her dress tearing the side a bit but it didn’t bother her in the least as she turned facing the door, backing herself into a wall sliding down its ice cold surface slowly as if it would make the chill of it feel any less painful. Her gaze remained locked on the door, it was all she could do to keep herself from ripping apart everyone there, and all she could do was seal her self away where they couldn’t find her; if she was right?  

Issac Avvyien

Requiem_Dragon

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 5:48 am
Isshuin saw the little girl crying and tried his best to comfort her. He wasn't a father and he had no kids so trying to calm her wasn't easy. "Hey hey hey, don't cry. There's no need for tears. C'mon don't worry, you'll find a good daddy. Oh stop crying please." He waved his hand in the air and summoned a small goblin through a small hell gate "Hey, hey, want a new toy? Here, have this doll. All the kids love these" Isshuin glared at the goblin and it's eyes widned, It's heart sank as he put his sword to it's throat. "You play nice now...or else" The goblin gulped and hobbled towards the little girl.  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 3:55 pm
User Image

Dante got back up, shaking his head to clear it. what the hell was that? But Dante got up and followed her into his room. He knew this room like the back of his hand, but still almost tripped. Usually it wasn't this dark.

Tasha sniffled a little bit before stareing at the little goblin. He smile widened as she took out a pebble from her pocket, making a metal dog collar with chain to match. It formed tightly on the goblins neck. "He can be mine? I never ever have gotten a present before!" She clapped her hands together excitedly, jingling the little bells on the collar.

User Image  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 12:18 am
Nova had paced back and forth as she calmed herself down, thinking of all that had happened. She had fully gained control once more, and turned, looking at the little shop, hesitantly she moved forward and finally just stepping into the doorway to watch what was going on. She saw one of the demons summon a goblin as the other put chains and a collar on it. She simply leaned on the doorway as she looked around, wondering where the other two, dante and asurai, went off to.  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 5:43 am
"It's all yours. You know what? I'm in a generous mood, this is for you." With a snap of his fingers a small demon winged demon carrying a thick steel box flew into the shop, whizzing past Nova. It wore a small black hat and adn a black uniform shirt. It's voice sounded similar to a human male in puberty. In his crackling voice he said, "Sign here, here, here, herre, and-" The second the demon dropped the box and took out the clipboard, with a strong left jab with his demon arm, Isshuin sent the demon back where he came from. Now with a quick swing of his blade, the box was slashed open and a ton of goblins stood ready for command. Isshuin now barked to them, "OKAY MEN! YOU ARE NOT SUITED FOR BATTLE! YoOU ARE SUITED TO BECOME TOYS! NOW OVER THERE IS YOUR LEADER! GO NOW!" The goblins stormed over to Tasha and stood ready in their salute position.  

Requiem_Dragon

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 3:53 pm
User Image
Tasha giggled as she looked at them all. "I love them! So many new toys! Thank you Demon man!" She clapped her hands together and then looked at them all. "I want you all to dance!" They started dancing and she just giggled more and more.  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 10:34 pm
Nova watched as the miny army of goblins came out of the box, specially ordered to be toys. She couldn't help but smile at the demon's generosity and how silly it all was. She shook her head, chuckling, though she didn't feel like going inside yet as she watched the little goblins dance.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 12:17 am
User Image Dante would know his shop but a room so far back and hidden to most he wouldn’t check it would he. the thought crossed her mind as she glanced around her vision blurred; she hadnt seen him enter behind her and was unaware even as he walked around. “Don’t follow me,” She whispered to the darkness “Please don’t follow me…” Her voice was chilled as small ghostly figures crept in the shadows around her getting closer each second breathing unnatural air onto her neck causing her to only freak out even more. “I’ll kill them all; I don’t take peoples attitudes so lightly.” She panted feeling claustrophobic and curled into her form dropping her head onto her arms to stop the violent shivers racing up her spine. A small laugh escaped her lips as she thought back on the last few hours, “I should have never left with them, sending them away would have caused less trouble for all of us.” Small breaths finally returned to her but it wasn’t enough to calm her; the demons were still there reaching out to her tugging at the torn pieces of her skirt, demanding her attention their shrill voices pounding into her mind.  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 5:35 am
Isshuin called over one of the goblins and whisopered something to it. It glanced over at Nova and gulped hard, then made his way over to her. In it's odd litle voice it said, "Isshuin is sorry if he offended you." Then turned back and continued to dance as he was before. Isshuin's arm twitched lightly, it was unlike a demon or him for that matter to apologize but he felt bad  

Requiem_Dragon

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 11:05 pm
Nova smiled a bit as the goblin was sent over to her but shook her head, simply walking over to Isshuin "If you wished to apologize you could have simply taken your time to walk the few steps over to me" she chuckled as she shook her head again, a few strands of hair falling into her face. She went cross-eyed as she looked at them before moving them back into place, only to have them fall once again into her face.  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff