Captain

Lonely Explorer

8,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:12 pm

Akatsuki Vash
just google'd it and it fresh off the boat...
and crying i been livin in minnesota my whole life crying i aint no forgeigner..

LoLz well, people just sound FOB-y sometimes hah hah but Idk, it's how you type and people make typo's when typing so Idk XP
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:06 pm

most of my typo's are results of me typing ot fast.........like when i push the period i just mash it..........

Akatsuki Vash
Crew

azn_knight367
Captain

Lonely Explorer

8,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:16 pm

Akatsuki Vash
most of my typo's are results of me typing ot fast.........like when i push the period i just mash it..........

LoLz I see I see...
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:02 pm

azn_knight367
Akatsuki Vash

LoLz I see I see...

in school today, the hmong kids said i should learn hmong from my mom so i said i'll ask her to teach me, they also said i should go to a hmong school, and i asked them if they hated me so much they didnt want to see me anymore and they said "Yes" and we all started laughing, good time good times...

Akatsuki Vash
Crew

f o b b y - a s i a n
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:36 pm

JustForFate
Musiic-Love
Akatsuki Vash
Musiic-Love
azn_knight367
Akatsuki Vash

it not that you know best, it just that girls now better then guys alot of the time....

LoLz wow...not to be mean, but the way you type it sounds FOB-y hah hah reminds me of my friend...
Hah hah riightt Alisa...But I'm older XP

LOOOL, sounds fobby razz

if you read it that way.

if i may ask a question! what is fob-y?

Lol, FOB 'Fresh Of the Boat' ?

as in what i heard.

I love how we always go off topic lol

Lol, It's what we do best here razz
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:40 pm

Akatsuki Vash
azn_knight367
Akatsuki Vash

LoLz I see I see...

in school today, the hmong kids said i should learn hmong from my mom so i said i'll ask her to teach me, they also said i should go to a hmong school, and i asked them if they hated me so much they didnt want to see me anymore and they said "Yes" and we all started laughing, good time good times...

Lol, i went to hmong school one time. I didn't survive at all D:
There was theses hmong kids there too and they are so good in their Hmong words. made me look really bad.
I dropped out after 2 days of hmong school. emo

f o b b y - a s i a n
Crew

Akatsuki Vash
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:48 pm

Musiic-Love
Akatsuki Vash
azn_knight367
Akatsuki Vash

LoLz I see I see...

There was theses hmong kids there too and they are so good in their Hmong words. made me look really bad.

was thinkin, are the courses there easier?
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:44 pm

Akatsuki Vash
Musiic-Love
Akatsuki Vash
azn_knight367
Akatsuki Vash

LoLz I see I see...

I think D:

f o b b y - a s i a n
Crew

Akatsuki Vash
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:46 pm

Musiic-Love
Akatsuki Vash
Musiic-Love
Akatsuki Vash
azn_knight367
Akatsuki Vash

LoLz I see I see...

I think D:

cause that also occured to me, but i think im stickin to public schools....be odd being the new kid.....i would hate being the new kid.....
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:25 pm

Akatsuki Vash
Musiic-Love
Akatsuki Vash
Musiic-Love
Akatsuki Vash

I think D:

cause that also occured to me, but i think im stickin to public schools....be odd being the new kid.....i would hate being the new kid.....

Hmong school? It was just a little classroom where they teach you hmong and how to read hmong.

But being a New student, Gah i disliked that alot. I've been to many different school in my life D: and being a new student sucks cause i feel lonely. I kinda got use to it after my family keeps moving.

f o b b y - a s i a n
Crew

Akatsuki Vash
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:08 pm

Musiic-Love
Akatsuki Vash
Musiic-Love
Akatsuki Vash
Musiic-Love
Akatsuki Vash

I think D:

Hmong school? It was just a little classroom where they teach you hmong and how to read hmong.

But being a New student, Gah i disliked that alot. I've been to many different school in my life D: and being a new student sucks cause i feel lonely. I kinda got use to it after my family keeps moving.

i hate all the attention the new kid gets....and i moved twice, once in kindergarten, then 2 years ago i moved into a bigger house
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:11 am

Akatsuki Vash
Musiic-Love
Akatsuki Vash
Musiic-Love
Akatsuki Vash

I think D:

i hate all the attention the new kid gets....and i moved twice, once in kindergarten, then 2 years ago i moved into a bigger house

LoLz they taught us how to read Hmong in church XP but a lot of the people there didn't pay attention much and they were having a hard time reading XP

azn_knight367
Captain

Lonely Explorer

8,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100

Akatsuki Vash
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:12 pm

azn_knight367
Akatsuki Vash
Musiic-Love
Akatsuki Vash
Musiic-Love
Akatsuki Vash

I think D:

LoLz they taught us how to read Hmong in church XP but a lot of the people there didn't pay attention much and they were having a hard time reading XP

do hmong people have their own alphabete? or do they just use american alphabet?
anyway i cant speak hmong but i can read alot of the hmong words that are in the english alphabet
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:13 pm

Akatsuki Vash
azn_knight367
Akatsuki Vash
Musiic-Love
Akatsuki Vash

do hmong people have their own alphabete? or do they just use american alphabet?
anyway i cant speak hmong but i can read alot of the hmong words that are in the english alphabet

LoLz hmong just use the same thing as english XP it's just pronounced different XP

azn_knight367
Captain

Lonely Explorer

8,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100

f o b b y - a s i a n
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:06 pm

Akatsuki Vash
azn_knight367
Akatsuki Vash
Musiic-Love
Akatsuki Vash

@ Isaac: Lol, it's easy for me to read hmong but i can't spell at all.
@ Chris: silly, they use american Alphabet.
Nyob zoo! Hmong People Unite! Have fun! ^_^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff