Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply RP
~Hogwarts RP~ READ THE FIRST POST PLEASE Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

orliluff

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 4:54 pm
cmims911

*he walked out and sat in the common room sipping some hot choclate and sighs no classes for 1st and 2nd block so thats good. *he looks around for Faith and sighs* shes not here

Faith shot straight up and looked around. "Oh my gawd!" She had slept through breakfast. She quickly put on her robes and ran down to the common room, hoping to find that the house elves had helped her out once again. They had, there was a muffin on the table with a glass of pumpkin juice beside it, perfect for a quick breakfast before a trip to the library to study. She was making her way to that table in the corner when she saw Christian sitting there. "oh, good morning!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 5:01 pm
orliluff
cmims911

*he walked out and sat in the common room sipping some hot choclate and sighs no classes for 1st and 2nd block so thats good. *he looks around for Faith and sighs* shes not here

Faith shot straight up and looked around. "Oh my gawd!" She had slept through breakfast. She quickly put on her robes and ran down to the common room, hoping to find that the house elves had helped her out once again. They had, there was a muffin on the table with a glass of pumpkin juice beside it, perfect for a quick breakfast before a trip to the library to study. She was making her way to that table in the corner when she saw Christian sitting there. "oh, good morning!"

*smiles* so ur off to the library to study? well y not stay here with me the human library plus some ^.^  

cmims911

orliluff

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 5:15 pm
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

*smiles* so ur off to the library to study? well y not stay here with me the human library plus some ^.^

Faith smiled. "Sounds better than having to walk over to the library and risk running into that new professor..." She grabbed her muffin that had been neatly wrapped in a napkin to be kept warm and her juice and sat down in a chair beside the fire.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 5:16 pm
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

Faith smiled. "Sounds better than having to walk over to the library and risk running into that new professor..." She grabbed her muffin that had been neatly wrapped in a napkin to be kept warm and her juice and sat down in a chair beside the fire.

*smiles* he's not so bad once u get to know him *he pulls up a chair with hand and smiles more* sit down and lets study  

cmims911

orliluff

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 5:25 pm
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

*smiles* he's not so bad once u get to know him *he pulls up a chair with hand and smiles more* sit down and lets study
Faith smiles and sits down pulling out her bag, then looked at him. "How'd you know I was going to the library?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 5:34 pm
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

Faith smiles and sits down pulling out her bag, then looked at him. "How'd you know I was going to the library?"

*smiles* i read ur mind *he sat there* soo what topic u wanna cover first?  

cmims911

orliluff

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 5:38 pm
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

"Um.... how about.. DADA, that's really what i wanted to go to the library for... I needed some books to help me write this paper for Professor Shadow. I couldn't remember everything in class."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 5:40 pm
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

"Um.... how about.. DADA, that's really what i wanted to go to the library for... I needed some books to help me write this paper for Professor Shadow. I couldn't remember everything in class."

*he smiles* u really don't pay attention do u? well here *he pulls out a scroll of parchment with details and exact uses for giants and spells* u can use my notes to write the paper *he leans over and gently lays an arm over her shoulder*  

cmims911

orliluff

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 5:43 pm
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

*he smiles* u really don't pay attention do u? well here *he pulls out a scroll of parchment with details and exact uses for giants and spells* u can use my notes to write the paper *he leans over and gently lays an arm over her shoulder*

She accepts the notes witha polite thankyou, before raising an eyebrow as she felt his arm lay across her shoulder. Faith laughed a bit and ignored it reading over his notes and comparing them to the paper she had written the night before.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 5:48 pm
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

She accepts the notes witha polite thankyou, before raising an eyebrow as she felt his arm lay across her shoulder. Faith laughed a bit and ignored it reading over his notes and comparing them to the paper she had written the night before.

*he was watching her read his notes and make her own paper when all of a sudden he passed out and collapsed into her lap. Immediately after that 2 gryffindor students walked in and started gigling nervously and chatting gossiply*  

cmims911

orliluff

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 5:54 pm
cmims911

*he was watching her read his notes and make her own paper when all of a sudden he passed out and collapsed into her lap. Immediately after that 2 gryffindor students walked in and started gigling nervously and chatting gossiply*

Faith squealed when his face landed in her lap. "Oy! Are you okay?!" She tried to wake him up. But it didn't work, and she glared up at the two 3rd year students. "Would you mind? Someone just passed out, would you go get a cool wet rag please?!" The third years ran off and Faith layed the unconscious wizard down, cleaning up the notes and putting them to the side. The young girls returned with a wet rag and Faith passed it on Christian's forehead.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 5:57 pm
orliluff
cmims911

Faith squealed when his face landed in her lap. "Oy! Are you okay?!" She tried to wake him up. But it didn't work, and she glared up at the two 3rd year students. "Would you mind? Someone just passed out, would you go get a cool wet rag please?!" The third years ran off and Faith layed the unconscious wizard down, cleaning up the notes and putting them to the side. The young girls returned with a wet rag and Faith passed it on Christian's forehead.

*he wakes up almost immediately and places his hand on his head* i gotta see dumbledore now!  

cmims911

orliluff

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 6:00 pm
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

*he wakes up almost immediately and places his hand on his head* i gotta see dumbledore now!

Faith falls back when she hears him suddenly say something."Christian?!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 6:06 pm
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

*he sits up and slowly gets up* plz faith u must take me to Dumbledore it's a matter of life or death!  

cmims911

orliluff

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 6:09 pm
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

*he sits up and slowly gets up* plz faith u must take me to Dumbledore it's a matter of life or death!
Faith stood up and grabbed his hand. "Follow me then..." She lead Christian through corridors and down stairs, taking every short cut she knew before they finally came to the stone eagle that lead to dumbledore's office.  
RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff