Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Good Stuff Rp Guild

Back to Guilds

A general rp guild, with hangouts games and sometimes contests 

Reply Rp Forum
Blood Feud (Accepting (neutral side full)/ Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:23 am
Vondel Nodded grimly as he followed Rota. He was expecting something that could fly but not something so magestic and beautiful. For a moment, he could do nothing but stare in wonder at Rota. This only lasted a few moments however as his mind reverted back to his worrior calm. Vondel climbed onto the most comfortible place on Her back. "Once we are over the battlefield, fly low. Ill keep them busy on the ground and keep them from the villagers." Vondel braced himself for her leap into the air.

Trisha felt a pull to the village, sencing her brother would be there to help them. Thisdiscusted her more than it should. With a nodd to Grogosh, her most promising pupil and by far the biggest orc there, to take over with the training. He nodded silently, not one for talking, only obaying his master. Tisha took a horse from the stables and raced over to the two generals. "Hello boys. Thought I might enjoy the show." She didn't tell them that Vondel would soon be arriving, but it was eviddent in her tone that something bad was going to happen.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:35 pm
elcoth looked at trisha shes the masters right hand o crap he thought to himself "Rickshaw the master says we are not to interfier with her and her troubles let us leave to the village and we can get going with the rest of the army

as he said this rickshaw began to carry him on his shoulders back down to the village if only someone could free me from this filthy creature rickshaw thought.

Shikaru got to the villages edge and saw the constructs killing everything in ther epath then he saw rickshaw he recognized this construct if he could only get ahold of the amulet in melcothss hand O CRAP MECOTH THE TROLL SLAYER IS IN THERE ARMY he suddenly thought this wasnt good he didnt have any antidotes with him and melcoth was famous for hi poisons. Shikaru pulled out a fire bomb and threw it on the clossest construct sending him up in agreen flame that would melt any meatle and he began to melt lettingout a scream like nails on a chalk board then he stayed hidden in the bushes and contiued his gorrilla war fair.  

latuf
Vice Captain

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:57 pm
((Ok just to let you guys know lemme get this clear lolz THERE NOT TROLLS ROTA lolz there all constructs as in large meatl creatures no blood no flesh there fals being s or souls attated to armor basicaly lolzany who just trying to get that clear i have other rps with constructs and im having to explain whata construct is so thats the only explination))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:04 am
As Rota began to fly over the battle field Vondel placed himself on the edge of her powerful back, mindful to keep his balance. Once the first of the constructs were under them, Vondel closed his eyes and jumped off. His blades came free with a matallic ring and sang with the wind. Vondel let his mind spread, tasteing all thoughts. One in paticulare caught his atention. But He came out of his fall with a sumersalt, his blades making deadly contact with the middle construct. The blades sheared the metal, causeing Vondel's arms to quiver with the blow. But at least the construct was otherwise destroyed. However, the other constructs took immediat notice and were very efficiant at what they did. Vondel had to doge, twirl, and twist out of the way of many weapons that would have otherwise crush him. Many were getting too close. Vondel sprang out of the growing numbers in a desperate attempt to find better ground. Luckaly he found that ground. Unfortunetly it was on a golum. The construct thrashed and banged, nearly tossing him off. Then Vondel let go just as several weapons made contact with the construct in an effort to kill vondel. He touched down greatfully, but had only a moments reaction as he dove to the side. The ground burst into rubble. Vondel turned, even though he knew from her thoughts who it was. Trisha. She smilled at him evily.

Trisha stept off her horse slowly and waved the constructs away from Vondel. "Hello Brother. Looks like we finely get to see who is the better fighter." Her Giant Scythe slid the the ground with grace as its gleaming egde twinkled hungerly in the fire light.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:02 pm
Shikaru whatched as vondel and trisha began ther squable there were about 4 or five construcs around them "Nows my chance" he thought che charged out pulling a single chemical out of his shirt pocket and drank it while running his features began to change and his breathing became heavy soon his claws had grown his eyes narrowed his fangs sharpaning and his tail and ears sprung however it seemed to only be a half change it wa sonly the night of the cresent moon but this chemical force transformation was stadard issue sence he made it it allowed for a half change allow the subject to have control over there body. His speed picked up and he dashed out of no were jumping on a constructs back he ripped off its head and dived inside looking for its "heart" (more of a soul seal) finding it on the mid back he shoved his claw through it and the body collapsed then he lunged himself out and doged through to the next construct but was forced to dodge a large steal ax that landed beside him he turned and saw a large construct with a goblin on his back . "s**t!!!" he swore

RickShaw looked down at the small were wolf his axe laying infront of him he pulled it up and laied it across his shoulder.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:37 pm
Vondel didn't answer his sister as he glanced over to Shikaru. He didn't have time before he dodged several blasts and the now whirling scythe. Again and again he both knocked that deadly weapon away and just barely avoided being ripped apart by Trisha's devistating mental blasts. But he still had the advantge. He could read her every thought before she could act on it. After a while Vondel fell into a familiar pattern of attacks and parries, forcing his sister back ever so much to the construct and the little goblin.

Trisha thought she might actually beat her brother and kill him once and for all. But she was wrong. He started pushing her back and she could barely keep the gleaming blades from her flesh. She was now only a few yards from her allies before one of the blades slipped through and ripped into her shoulder. Trisha growled and jumped away, blood drenched her shoulder. Trisha quickly waved The constructs to keep Vondel busy as she walked over to the now bleeding wolf. "Dont kill this one you fools! Lets take him back. This will draw out out most elusive foe. And if that doesn't work he will at least provide information." Trisha tried to hide her wound and tried to keep the pain off her face as she said this.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:57 pm
((wasnt bleeding but ill role with it its a good plot))

Shikaru looked down at his arm then realized he was bleeding pretty badly the axe had clipped him "damn potion you cant feel anypain in this form" he looked at trisha with a ferice look in his eye hed never give information suddenly he was forced to dodge as the goblin launched an arrow at him who knows what kind of chemicals wer on it he continued to dodge the arrows until he ended up backing into a constuct which clasped its iron arms around him and began running with zrickshaw and Meltorc in the other direction back torwards there base. Shikaru was struggling with all his might until the goblin injected him with something that caused him to pass out Shikaru did one last thing before he past out he had a chemecal only wolves could smell he opened the bottle with it to allow it to leak out as he was carried along he passed out the bottle still clasped in his hand dripping the chemical all the way to the base.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:53 pm
((Im sorry, Thought you were bleeding xd ))

Trisha was getting bad. If she didn't feed soon she was going to suffer from blood loss. Damn why couldn't she be a normal Vampire? The horse ride wasn't helping either. Thankfuly they made it to the castle in good time. A human came to help her down but she grabbed him instead. He seemed grateful to be changed but thats not how her and her brother worked. They couldn't change humans like regular Vampires could. So instead she drained him dry, feeling her strangth and wound heal with every beat of his raceing heart. Once she was done she whipped her face and rode on, throwing the carcase for the dogs. After that she glanced over to the captive and waved them off. "Our lord will want that one. Ill be in my quarters if I am needed for any.... extra duties." Trisha left it at that as she dismounted and went to her room.

The last of the constructs was down and the village was safe for now. Vondel looked for Shikaru But couldnt find him. He thought for sure that he would have escaped for sure. He closed his eyes and shifted through the thoughts he had gathered from the battle, catologing every thought for a detailed report. Now he just needed someone to report to....  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dyreven

Decisive Gekko

7,575 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • I Get Knocked Down... 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:40 pm
Rota circled high until she saw the horse carrying Trisha away, and she watched. She could smell the blood from the group, and saw the wound. She hoped that hurt. She circled back and found Vondel. She landed near him and shifted suddenly to take her human form. "Are you injured?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:48 pm
Vondel cheaked himself over and shook his head. "Im not hurt at all. Not that I can tell at least. We need to get Shikaru back. He is vital to the War. If he is lost that it will be all the more difficult to win this." Vondel got ready on a barrowed horse and grabbed Rota with him. "We need to get back to the others. Mabey then we can make a small strike force to take Shikaru back. Taking out the army for a pointless and devistating defeat is not something we can afford." The horse hit to a dead run, dust and ash spread in its wake as they sepd off to the tunnals.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dyreven

Decisive Gekko

7,575 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:10 pm
Rota gripped the horse with her legs and looked around them. "I noticed your sister was injured. She will need to feed with all that blood loss, and I right?" She didn't wait for an answer, but leapt off the horse and shifted into a horse right along side Vondel. His horse sped up with the less weight.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:27 pm
Vondel looked to Rota but didnt comment on her shift. "Thats right. I delt the blow.... even if I wish I never had. I still cant bare to see my sister agenst me. And even more so looking for ways to cause her harm. She would have fed by now, most likely on a human. Humans give us more strength because the blood is similar. Animals will suffice but less of that of human blood. Other supernaturals, like shifters for instance, are posin to us. I could bore you with the many differences between us and actual vampires but I dont think you would want to hear it. Most humans call us Vampyirs." Vondel road on and but looked at Rota to see if she wanted to know more. He really loved telling others about Vampyirs. But his true thoughts were on Shikaru. They needed to get him out fast. Who knows what they could be doing to him?  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dyreven

Decisive Gekko

7,575 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:37 pm
Rota kept running, until she suddenly sped up and turned to cut off Vondel's horse, making the horse skid to a stop. She shifted and stood in his way. "You are pushing that horse too hard. I will not allow you to harm that beast for your haste. If you need a ride, I will bear you, but not that creature." She whistled and the horse threw Vondel, and ran for the hills. "Now, how do you plan on getting Shikaru back?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:47 pm
The only thing that saved Vondel from eating the now fast incomeing earth was his quick reflexes. And even then he landed on his rear. Vondel gave a quick glare to Rota and climbed abored. "I was hopeing to get our friends ready for an assult on the castle itself. Just a small one. They wont be expecting it and I have an advantage. I can read their minds. If we can get him and get out we lose the risk of having open battle. I all goes well of course..." Vondel didnt want to think about what would happen if they failed.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash