Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Favorite Couples <3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Haseo be with a man or woman? :0
  Man D:<
  Woman! >:C
View Results

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:36 pm
I guesss, but there's apparently a way to change their voice 'cause I doubt the kid who played Wiseman had that super manly/beastly voice in like 4th/5th grade lol. It'd be nice to know who Zelkova really is though ): And ugh I wish Helba was in Link. Unless she really is and I didn't realize it lollol. Because she's like super deliciousss heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:30 am
Sauce-Kay
I guesss, but there's apparently a way to change their voice 'cause I doubt the kid who played Wiseman had that super manly/beastly voice in like 4th/5th grade lol. It'd be nice to know who Zelkova really is though ): And ugh I wish Helba was in Link. Unless she really is and I didn't realize it lollol. Because she's like super deliciousss heart

She is and you didn't realize it. Here. I didn't realize that both Sora and Haseo were in Link. That isn't even physically possible XD. They needed to take more consideration into making the game. And yeah, voice changers exist, but again, why would Helba change from being Helba?  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:45 am
Ookay no idea how I missed that then ): But yay~

Yeah, PPN told me that and I was like, reallllllyyyyy how are they going to make that work D:
And I have no idea XD  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:59 pm
Sauce-Kay
Ookay no idea how I missed that then ): But yay~

Yeah, PPN told me that and I was like, reallllllyyyyy how are they going to make that work D:
And I have no idea XD

I know how you missed it. They didn't have her as a character in the index of characters from other games because they were being jerks. I just searched Helba and managed to find it.
I don't think the game will be very good, but I'll play and probably love it anyway.  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:31 am
Yeah I don't think its possible for Link to be as amazing as G.U. or IMOQ. XD But yeah same, even though apparently he main kid is like a total Gary Stu. ): Stilll it'll prolly be pretty fun~  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:17 am
Sauce-Kay
Yeah I don't think its possible for Link to be as amazing as G.U. or IMOQ. XD But yeah same, even though apparently he main kid is like a total Gary Stu. ): Stilll it'll prolly be pretty fun~

Tokio probably is, yeah. But you know what? I'll play it. You know why? PARTY. WITH. TSUKASA. AND. AZURE. KITE. heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart
Yeah, that's all it really takes for me to want to play it. >>"  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
@Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash