Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
I’m hot in Japan. {open!/ Accepting} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IAmSenpaiRawr

Invisible Tipper

13,025 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:55 pm
As MIkaela stumbled out of the bathroom after fixing herself, she happened to spot both Serrenedy and Mitch on stage. Now, it wasn't like Mikaela to start anything... Or to feed the fire... But when drunk, one's inhibitions are slightly tampered with.

And so, there was no surprise when Mikaela punched Joey straight in the jaw after hearing Mitch and his conversation about Serrenedy. And of course, there was no surprise when she picked up the mic, standing over the man, cursing loudly at him, her voice booming out of the speakers. "Don't you EVER talk about my friend -hiccup- like that, you b*****d! I -hiccup- swear to god I will kick your -hiccup- a** if you ever come near her -hiccup- again!" she finished yelling at him, before throwing the microphone down at him, hitting him square in the face with it.

Of course, Joey wasn't too happy that she had just embarrassed him in front of the whole bar, and as he began to get up to kick Mikaela out, she turned around once more, planting a well placed fist against his left cheek. "And don't even -hiccup- think about trying anything with me, buddy," she said as she felt a large hand on her shoulder.

Moments later, her heels were clutched in her right hand, her bag slung over her shoulder, and she was walking home, figuring Serrenedy and Mitch could take care of themselves. She had gotten a bit roughed up with the bouncer, having kicked at him, only to get shaken and slapped across the face. Those guys didn't care about hitting a lady, except now she would probably have a bruise near her left eye for the following few days.

Arriving to the apartments moments later, she trudged up the stairs to hear arguing issuing forth from a closed door. She needed ice and company. Knocking, she leaned against the wall, looking a slight mess.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:39 pm
Mitch stared, in awe, as Mikaela freaked out on the guy. As she stormed out, he applauded, hoping the other club goers would join in. He kneeled down by Joey. "Now, i have to admit it. That wasn't very nice. I mean after all, I was supposed to be the one who did that!" He smirked and stood up, put his hand out toward Serrenedy and repeated a line he heard earlier that night. "Shall we?"  

Horadric

Run While You Can

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:45 pm
User Image"Did you hear that?"

"Hear what?" said Mika uncornernedly, his eyes on the television. He had found a half-full packet of Pretz at the back of a cupboard and was unceremoniously cramming them into his mouth.

"I think I heard a knock at the door," Violet mused, turning her head. Mika shrugged.

"I didn't hear anything."

Violet sighed. Mika had a tendency to hear only what he wanted to. She grabbed the remaining Pretz from his hand. "Go see who it is," she said, giving him a small push.

"Hey! Why do I have to go?" Mika protested moodily.

"Because it's probably Mitch, and you owe him an apology."

Mika frowned. "I don't owe him anything-"

"Will you just go already?!" Violet shouted loudly over his sentence. Her head had fallen back, and she was staring at the ceiling.

"Fine, I'm going, I'm going!" Mika replied moodily, reaching over and grabbing a few more Pretz from the nearly-empty packet. Stuffing them greedily into his mouth, he traipsed over to the door. As he pulled it open, his eyes widened in surprise.

A young girl was slumped heavily on the wall next to the doorway. A shock of strawberry blonde hair fell over her shoulders, looking very much like it might have been clawed through, and her ocean-blue eyes were barely open. She seemed to be breathing unusually deeply. Mika grinned.

"You've been drinking," he said, clearly amused.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:15 pm
Looking up at the guy, she offered a weak smile and laughed as well as she could, though it sounded tired. "Only -hiccup- a little," she said as she peered in. She recognized it to be the apartment she had found Mitch, the bassist, in only a few hours ago. Sighing deeply, she refocused her eyes on the guy standing before her. "I'm Mikaela... Sorry to -hiccup- bother. Had a bit of a rough night, and I'm in desperate -hiccup- need of company," she said as she breathed in once more, trying to stand up. She stumbled a little as she tried to hold her arm out to shake, but ended up falling against the door once more.  

IAmSenpaiRawr

Invisible Tipper

13,025 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100

Run While You Can

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:42 pm
User Image"Whoa, easy there!" laughed Mika, grabbing her outstretched arm and pulling her back up. He smiled at her reassuringly. "You want company, you've got it. The party never stops here..."

A voice floated over from inside the flat.

"Is it Mitch? Did you say sorry?"

Mika glanced back over his shoulder. Violet was craning her neck, trying to see past him at the visitor in the doorway. He turned back to the girl, who was swaying on the spot.

"I think we'd better get you inside, before you get into any more scraps," Mika grinned, placing an arm around her and leading her into the front room. As soon as she saw that it was a stranger that Mika was greeting, and not an irate Mitch demanding where they had been for the past two days, Violet felt a wave of relief surge through her. Although she knew there would be a time when he would turn up, she would be content if it were not in the immediate future. She smiled politely at the girl.

"Hey," said Violet cheerfully. "My name is Violet - and that is Mika," she added playfully, nodding towards him. Mika muttered incomprehensibly under his breath and compensated by whacking Violet lightly on the head with the Pretz packet as he reached for it. Before she could hit him back, he walked over to close the open door.

"So, what do they call you?" he asked the girl, his mouth choc-full of Pretz.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:05 pm
Serrenedy didn't seam to notice or particularly care about what just happened. The D.J. started a song and she grabbed Mitch. After that one ad stopped she was coherent enough to say one thing. "Why's Micky danceing with the bouncer?" She asked through her haze of confusion  

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100

IAmSenpaiRawr

Invisible Tipper

13,025 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:08 pm
She felt someone pulling her back up and tried to focus enough to figure that it was the guy whom she had been speaking to prior. for some reason, Mikaela had fashioned a situation in her head in which he told her to leave, and she was sitting in her apartment. Of course, that was just MIkaela's drunken imagination playing games, and when she came to realize she was being ushered through the door, she willingly complied, happy to be around people.

"Violet," she said before hiccuping again, pointing at the girl with a wobbly finger. "And -hiccup- Mika," she said with another point in the direction of the guy before dropping her hands to her side and nodding her head once. "Gotcha," she said with a weak smile once more, rubbing her eyes a little. Watching the two hit each other with the Pretz bag made her remember her own injuries. Lucky enough for her, she was drunk, and would probably not feel anything until the next morning. Reaching up, she felt that the spot near her left eye was just a teeny bit swollen, nothing to cause much alarm, but enough to make her want ice.

"Me?" she said, pointing to herself, still swaying a bit. "I'm Mikaela," she added with another nod of the head as she continued to feel the side of her face. Looking at Violet, she hoped the girl would be okay with her having ice to hold to her face. "By any chance, do you have ice?" she asked curiously, her head tilted to the side a little.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:41 pm
User Image"Sure we do," smiled Violet sympathetically. "I'll go and fetch you some." Dropping the remote, she stood up and stretched before lowering her arms slowly and staring reproachfully at Mika. He was holding the bag above his gaping mouth, emptying any last Pretz crumbs that might have avoided his appetite.

"Mika," Violet said sharply. Mika lowered his head. "What is it now?" he asked warily.

"Don't you think Mikaela might have wanted some of those?"

Mika gazed from the empty bag to Mikaela and back again. His shoulders seemed to droop a little.

"Oh... Um, sorry about that," he mumbled, staring ashamedly at Mikeala as if he had only just noticed her arrival.

Sighing, Violet walked over to the kitchen. "Make yourself at home, Mikaela," she called, rummaging through the freezer with reasonable gusto. Hastily, Mika wiped the crumbs from his cheeks and gestured to the tattered sofa in the middle of the room. "We were just watching Gokusen," he grinned, picking up the remote and twirling it is his hand. "Well, Violet was. I don't care for it much." He threw himself down and began to flick through the channels, not lingering on a station for more than a few seconds.

"So; how'd you get that black eye?" Mika asked Mikaela suddenly, still staring at the flashing screen.

Run While You Can

IAmSenpaiRawr

Invisible Tipper

13,025 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:52 pm
"Thank you..." she said quieter now as she watched Violet stretch. Hearing the scolding she had given Mika, she offered a weak smile... "No, no... -hiccup- Alcohol and food don't mix well -hiccup- in my tummy," she said as she moved to sit on the tattered looking couch. However, as old as it might have looked, it was perfectly worn in and very comfortable, and she allowed herself to relax a little more into it.

Hearing mention of Gokusen, she smiled and nodded. She thought Gokusen was an interesting series, but made no comment other than to watch the channels flip by one after the next. However, the question Mika asked struck her attention and she turned to him. "Is it -hiccup- that noticeable?" she asked as she raised her hand to cover her left eye. Sighing she looked at the television once more. "Some men just -hiccup- think it's okay to take advantage of -hiccup- drunk women... They don't -hiccup- understand," she said as she shook her head, feeling the anger for Joey raise in her collar once more. "So, I -hiccup- taught him a lesson," she said as she looked at Mika, hoping he wouldn't judge her badly for starting a fight...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:08 pm
User ImageMika laughed joyfully as Mikaela explained how she'd got her injury. For such a small, sweet-faced person, her expression was that of sudden anger and seriousness, and it came across as unbelievably cute; it reminded Mika of the way a kitten looked when you suddenly took away its favourite toy.

"Ah, don't worry your head about it," he sighed, leaning back onto the cushions and running one hand through his hair. "You get some real nasty shades in some places. Still, good on you for having a go-"

He was suddenly cut short by an almight thud from the kitchen. Violet stepped slowly into the doorway, her expression thunderous. Mika waited.

"Why don't we have any ice?" Violet asked Mika, her voice dangerously low. He paused a moment before giving her his answer.

"I made some Black Stars at that party we had last week."

For a moment, Violet seemed to struggle with herself. Normally, it would take a lot for her temper to get the better of her, but Mika was doing his best to rise to the challenge. She counted. Mika held his breath, sure that he had well and truly crossed the line.

However, no explosion came. After a period of silence, Violet let out a long, deep, calming breath, and turned to Mikaela. "Will a bag of frozen carrots do?" she asked, in a tone that was perfectly pleasant.

Run While You Can

Horadric

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:15 pm
Mitch, not wanting to worry Serrenedy about her, and his new friend, forced out a laugh and lied. "Yeah, i think they were, but she left. I don't know where she went." He continued to look toward the door, and the angry bouncer, who was still looking at him for what he had started.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:21 pm
"Well lech go find her" She slured. She dagged him back to the table, grabbing her drink and then dragged him outside, grabbing with one arm, swigging with the other  

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100

Horadric

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:08 pm
Mitch nodded and walked along with her, despite the fact that she was pulling him. He patiently followed Serrenedy and looked about all the people at the club. More than half of them were still watching the two, and he got a bit embarrassed. He sweat a bit as they passed the muscular bouncer, who simply grunted at them as they passed. When they were on the sidewalk, he said, "You know, maybe we should just head back to the apartments, Mikaela will find her way back, if she isn't there already." He took a step in the opposite way Serrenedy was heading, and put a hand on her top, signaling her to come with him. The apartments weren't too far away, and he'd rather not get Serrenedy in a car in her current state.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:06 pm
When they arrived at the appartment complex her drink was on it's last leg. Whatever was in it was MUCH worse then scotch as she could barly stand  

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100

IAmSenpaiRawr

Invisible Tipper

13,025 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:21 pm
Mikaela nodded in agreement. It was true. Going out to bars and night clubs and drinking was basically just inviting trouble to come along and mess up a perfectly decent night. However, the large thud directed her attention to the kitchen, and the girl who now stood in the doorway, looking quite impatient. Mikaela turned to Mika, knowing full well, he could possibly get his a** kicked in that moment.

Hearing the exchange, it was clear that these two before her were brother and sister. It was simple as that. Although Mikaela had no siblings, she understood sibling rivalry well... And sibling feuds. She happened to fall between one of the worst she had ever laid eyes on, however. It seemed Mika almost intentionally did things to bug Violet, and it also seemed Violet had a rather nasty temper, which she was doing a fairly good job containing after Mika explained why there wa a lack of ice...

Hearing the comment on a bag of carrots, she smiled and nodded her head. "A bag of frozen carrots would be perfect, thank you," she said, surprised at the pleasant voice as she looked back at Mika when Violet had disappeared into the kitchen once more to get the carrots. "You should try to take it easier on your sister," she said, a worried look on her face.

09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff