Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The great demonic bash Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:12 pm
*lands in the forest near the explosion*
ryoku:*drops of Yumi behind a large tree* stay here i'll be back for u ok
yumi: o-ok onii-san
ryoku: *kisses her forehead* be good now *flies off and heads towards the explosion and then notices a the remains of butterflies* what the....... *hears someone saying "Ah..Aka-sempai what happened?" and hides behind the closest tree*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:46 pm
"Dam it" S' got the 2 slash directly at his back, he fell to his knees, it was a incredible pain, he turned back and slashed Aka, getting her away from him...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:26 pm
Aka felt a red hot searing pain as the sword cut into her skin. She gasped and gripped her sword tighter."You think you can beat me?!?!"She laughed. Her eyes flashed showing a bit of insanity.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:33 pm
*pulls out Ebony and Ivory and readies them for battle*  

cmsntn05

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:35 pm
"Let's just said that i cant afford to lose" S' standed up, ready for continuing the battle, he must win, he heard his sensei told the word SENPAI to Aka, she was the only clue he had to know what happened to her...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:41 pm
Aka ran at S' again ignoring the stabbing pain in her side. She sheathed her sword. The tattoo across her eye started to glow a silver color. Aka's fangs grew longer and so did her fingers. They transformed into claws, Horns sprouted from the top of her head and black leathery wings shot out from her shoulders. She laughed maniacly."See my true form!" She growled and jumped up in the air above S'. She let out a roar that shattered the ground around them.

User Image  

Blind Anbu

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:43 pm
Oichi clenched her whip tightly "Aka-senpai..." she whispered quietly with worry since she hadn't notice Ryoku yet.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:32 pm
"Oh man, this has gone too far" S' looked at Aka, her power had grow alot, and her chakra was full of evil, it was clear that she wanted to kill him, he was thinking when a smile crossed his face:

"Mmm, I think its time to test this..." he started to make a handsing infront of his heart...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:33 pm
Aka charged at S'. Her eyes flashed red and a blue orb of swirling chakra appeared in her hands.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:34 pm
*lepted out from behind the tree and shot into the air*  

cmsntn05

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:37 pm
"That was a gun shot" E' told Kaylen, "Its imposible, another hunter... no and I also started to feel a evil chakra, its like full of sorrow" E' looked back to the forest.

"We cant leave him here" Kaylen told him, "We must return and bring him with us", "You're right, prepeare for a battle" E' and Kaylen runned back to the forest...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:39 pm
The hit was inminent, S' was pinned against a tree and couldn't avoid it, he continued with his handsing, not even defend himself, something big was about to happen, Aka keep coming closer, faster and faster...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:42 pm
Aka slammed her attack into his chest,laughing."What did I tell you! You can't win against me! You and your petty Jutsu!"She screamed with glee pushing the attack farther.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:43 pm
*scanning the forest and firing where they were coming from*......... *jumps into the air and out through the canopy of the forest to get a better veiw*  

cmsntn05

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:45 pm
"Hehe, i was just getting ready" S' got apart from Aka, his chest had a strange mark in the part of his heart.

"Lets just say that im not a regular hunter" S' barely stay stand up, he was coughing blood...  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff