Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
The Demonic War (VoH2) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good title?
Yeah! It's awesome!
38%
 38%  [ 5 ]
Meh, it's okay...
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Gah! It's hideous!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I don't care, hurry up and start the d*** rp! >=(
53%
 53%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:47 pm
((I'll take Joze. Simply because he looks like Murtagh! xd I'm such a girl!!))
Phoenix roared in anger and moved forward. She waited for the man to move away only an inch so she could set him up like a torch.
He moved silently away from his companions and waited.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:48 pm
Varian drew his bow and arrows, seeing Regius just stand there. "I hate this freakin land..." he cursed under his breath.
Regius fingered teh hilt of his sword, but made atempt to draw it. He started walking around Sortai adn teh intruder. "Why do you idiots complicate, everything?" He looked at Benka and smiled. I know who you are, Teka... Dont worry, your secret be safe with me. he said in their minds alone. "What do you want with Sortai?"  

Dreadlord Kharne

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:21 am
Phoenix growled softly and crouched in front of Teka.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:03 pm
"Lay down your weapons and listen to me. I'll spare him if you hear out my story, but I fear you will find it a long one." The woman said, her voice stern like one who is easily angered.

Cthulhu nodded and turned from Leonardo to the town. A huge bang sounded with several loud screams and a roar of triumph, and a column of smoke began to rise from the city. Cthulhu raced over towards his dragon, joyfully kicking a man who was cradling a bleeding arm stump from his path. He found K'eychei with the remnants of an ox, over the smoking remains of a stable. The dragon had already destroyed an orphanage and most of the hospital, so Cthulhu joyed himself in the boring time by seeking out hapless souls whom would soon find themselves not entirely whole, otherwise trapped screaming and half alive in the worst Hell ever known. When K'eychei had finished feeding, demolishing a few more buildings to do so, Cthulhu used a rag of a shirt from a peasants body to clean the beasts fangs, then climbed atop him. Soon they flew over the castle walls and through the plumes of smoke to a tower above the others, the accursed dragon and its damned rider disappearing through a huge dark window.

Sortai cursed. "You don't have to listen. I know how much you hate stories." He joked to Teka.  

Yvansi

Rexxxxxx

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:52 am
Teka dropped his dagger on the floor, the kicked it over to the woman, "Wasn't of much use to me anyways. Will you release him once we listen to what you have to say? Or is there something else?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:23 pm
Phoenix growled again. "No one will be hurting anyone," she said. "Not while I am here."  

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:05 pm
Regius glared at Pheonix and snarled. "Shut up dragon! Unless you want these two dead, i suggest you keep quiet," he looked at the woman and smiled. "Well, we are not going to do anything stupid, so go on with your story..."
Varian looked at Regius and frowned. What is he doing, insulting the dragon queen? he thought to himself.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:09 am
Phoenix lowered her head in front of Regius, so she could look at him with her one of her eyes. "Are you sure you want to start a fight with me two-legger?" She growled out. "I command an entire nation of the world's fiercest warriors! I am their Queen! You dare to harm me, or even try, and you will have more than just Cthulhu to deal with. You will have a Dragon War on your hands!" She looked at Teka and Sortai. "And my people know and love this pair. Should you hurt them, you will also have a Dragon War on your hands."  

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Yvansi

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:01 pm
Ze'tes turned to Teka. "Dräkost'înd's fate depends on whether or not you comply with my instructions once my story is finished." She then turned to Phoenix, not flinching. "My people went to war long ago with the dragons and won, your Majesty, I suggest you leave that that as an empty threat. I myself would fight you but I am not your enemy." Once everyone seemed willing to listen, Ze'tes lowered her hood. She had pale skin, and her whitish hair fell haphazardly about her face. "My story is simple. My brother and I were put into Cthulhu's command by our king, Lord Tobias II. We hail from the island of Anduria far out to sea. At this moment we are working with and simultaneously against Cthulhu, as what is often referred to as a 'double agent'." She gestured to Sortai. "This warrior, known to our people as the one destined to end a reign of terror, has been seeked by hordes of our finest soldiers for five years since Tobias learned of his existence. When they all failed, he sent my brother and I to seek him under the guise of an offer for alliance with Cthulhu. My brother was struck dead shortly after the war begun by K'eychei, after helping to free Sortai from his execution." She paused for a moment, seeming to take an emotional break. "Another warrior was sent to replace him, Arcturus. He was a childhood friend of Junyi's and mine, but it appears he has favored Cthulhu in this war and has joined the enemy. Junyi was my brothers name." She took a deep breath and smiled. "To sum it up, I am an ally, and after you attend your buisness in the Wastes and the Desert, I would ask you to accompany me to Anduria."

Sortai took a deep breath. Junyi had been the one who had pulled him from the dragons jaws. He somehow knew it all along his saviour had died. He stepped forward as she released him. "Thanks, but I have sworn a solemn oath that the moment I finish my mission in the desert I would lead my troops to the cursed gates of Hælwräth and k- I mean, complete my mission." He faltered, avoiding their gaze.

She smiled. "Surely you will accompany us sooner or later. Remember my words." And suddenly she was gone.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:26 pm
Teka put his head in his hand, "The desert...Why there?" He walked over to where the woman had been, picked up the dagger and offered it to Sortai, "I didn't intend on using it if I had a chance to. You know how I am; can't fight with anything that isn't at least half my weight."  

Rexxxxxx

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:51 pm
Phoenix growled. "I don't trust her," she said. "I remember the war she spoke of. Her people used dishonorable ways to win a fight. I don't trust her!"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:05 pm
Sortai accepted the dagger and nodded. He turned to varian. "Perhaps Benka could, for a time, use a royal claymore?" he said, then turned to Phoenix. "I don't trust her really either, but had she really been hostile she could have easily ended my life." He turned to face the group. "So when do we depart for the Wastes? The desert and Hælwrath are on the other side, so we may as well aid you."

Idarkoth awoke. The dragon shook his head. It appeared his careful guarding from outside the room had been ended. He turned and squeezed himself into the area with the others. "If all intents and purposes of this meeting are met, I plan to hunt for a bit, and would request the presence of Phoenix at my side."

Cotare scowled as Joze acted in charge once more. "You will not lead this group, Joze. Graduating a warrior's school at top mark decides not your rank. I am fifty times single combat victor, so I will be our chief." The man from the desert tribe Kudihu carelessly flicked the spear and tomahawk set to his side, then tapped the three ceremonial feathers upon his brow. "It is simple enough to agree, unless you seek fight for top position."

Brigham looked up to the horizon, filling with enemy soldiers. He turned to Mathias, unable to hide the fear in his voice. "We are outnumbered two to one. If we fight, we'll sustain heavy losses even if we do win. Should we retreat, or do you give the order?" A war horn sounded three times from the other army, and a roaring battle cry came from Cthulhu's ranks. "For glory, for power, our bloodlust be true! For the greatness of Cthulhu!"  

Yvansi

Rexxxxxx

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:21 pm
"Actually, Sortai, I think it would be best if I didn't have a weapon; I'm in no condition to be fighting anyway. I broke a few ribs in a bar fight the night before we met. So, what business is there to do in the Wastes?"

Mathias looked from the oncoming army to Brigham, thinking the situation over. "I'm don't wish to be called a coward, but as you said, it is a lose-lose battle either way. This fight would be meaningless, so we will have to retreat, and wait for the commander to return with more troops."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:23 pm
Phoenix growled at Sortai's answer, not liking it. She looked at Idarkoth and nodded slowly. What's wrong? She asked as she left the area and took to the sky.

Confident he could beat the older man, but not wanting to make enemies, Joze backed off. "I follow your lead, oh fearless one."  

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:17 pm
(sorry guys!! I've been soooo packed with stupid marching band and friggan homework I havint been able to get on!!!!!!!!)
Meesha just stood there taking in the information, "I need to put up more magkd walls. people keep coming into my city. Ze'tes I aggree with my oldest friend who could be my greatest enemy, our souls are bound as are the souls with every queen." She looked at the girl, "I can sloter you like a kitten sloaters a ball of yarn, pulling one string at a time and soon you'll be stren about the elfen holy grounds as if you wher nothing but morter for a new wall." meesha's eyes were low, "never try to kill my friend, and never threten anyone in my city wether they are elfen or a simple rat, this is a city of peace." By this point the watter in the pool behind the angry queen was boiling and steaming with hate, that's why meesha tried to keep calm, her emothins got in the way of her powers and made her a thing to fear.

(I'll take on Bringham if you guys want!!!!! for my absence...)

Brigham threw his sword up in triumph and ias a signal for his men to go forward. Looking at his supirior Mathias his face showed dobut.  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff