Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Journals [OOC]
[J] Kai's SoA, v2.0 (Setting up!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:41 pm

NYAMANA
Information ; Family ; Personality ; History ; RP Log ; Cub ; Juve ; Adol ; Adult ; Art ; Items

User Image

xxxName || Nyamana
xxxMeaning || Twilight in Swahili
xxxGender || Female
xxxSpecies || Wild Dog
xxxAge || Adult

xxxPride || Amani'Kikundi
xxxRank || Rubani

xxxColor || #EEDC82
xxxColorist || Kireiryuu
xxxReceived || Breeding gift from Cajanic/Bost
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:59 pm

NYAMANA
Information ; Family ; Personality ; History ; RP Log ; Cub ; Juve ; Adol ; Adult ; Art ; Items

xxxxxMother || Palia
xxxxxFather || Ekevu owned by Cajanic

xxxxxLitter Siblings || Hataki ; Reina ; Talai ; Peketa ; Mwako'meka ; Shubanu ; ??? ; ??? ; Ntombi
xxxxxOther Siblings ||
xxxxxTumai x Ekevi
xxxxxJasiri'kasi ; Kuve'mai ; Natali ; Olimede

xxxxxMate || None
xxxxxOffspring ||
xxxxxNyamana x Zuberi
xxxxxAdolfo ; Lorcan ; Xena

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:05 pm

NYAMANA

Nyamana's certainly a strange young wild dog. Fascinated by dead creatures, she can commonly be found with a dead dragonfly or rat, inspecting it for the cause of death. She's a fairly quiet, secluded girl who prefers spending time by herself rather than with others, and doesn't believe that she needs friends. She isn't lonely, though - Nyamana has dreamt up dozens of imaginary friends, who keep her company whilst she inspects the dead. Despite her mother's wishes for her to be a warrior, Nyamana's strange personality and behavior is really a suppressed wish of hers, to be a healer rather than a warrior. Growing up she taught herself the way the body worked, through her inspections of carcasses and such. Because of this, she's grown into a relatively adapt healer, although is still a little rough around the edges and could use some expert teachings.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:07 pm

NYAMANA

ANya's had a fairly hard, but simple life. She lived with her mother as a pup, never knowing her father. However, as soon as she was old enough to explore she did, going further and further until she just...didn't return. As a juvenile Nyamana was alone, but happy to be that way, travelling from place to place without complaint, feeding whenever she can. It's much the same now at adolescence, although she is beginning to yearn for a bit of company.

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:09 pm

NYAMANA

Used for breeding

Unfinished
None

Finished
Hungry A young Nyamana helps a lion named Durion to find some food and solve his hunger problems
The Carcass Gathering Nya is disgusted when she meets a hyena, Marakl, and another wild dog, Kalpana. Their manners leave something to be desired, at least
Different Packs Bored with recruiting, Nya decides to let loose and think of herself for once when she meets a Wild Dog named Zuberi
"Eeeeehdon'ttouch!" Nyamana runs into a crazy little cheetah that she can't remember the full name of (she just calls him Huk)
Weight of the World An exhausted, pregnant Nyamana is frustrated by a persistant leopardess named Gogo.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:11 pm

NYAMANA

User Image

Cert

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:13 pm

NYAMANA

User Image

Cert
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:14 pm

NYAMANA

User Image

Cert

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:15 pm

NYAMANA

User Image

Cert
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:15 pm

NYAMANA

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:16 pm

NYAMANA

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:18 pm

NYAMANA

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:18 pm

NYAMANA

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:19 pm

NYAMANA

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:20 pm

NYAMANA

[OOC] Journals [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff