Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Mythics-Human/Creature Roleplay- Now Open For Posting Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who will win?
  Humans
  Mythics
  Peace
View Results

heartsXdespise

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:14 pm
Cody shrugged and stared at the fire on her tail. "Can't remember-- I've been out here with Tsharu all my life, I think..." he squinted, trying to remember. "Yeah, I guess. Although he said we didn't always live out here."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:16 pm
This Tsharu person you talk about sounds really nice. Is he still around, she asked curiously.  

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

heartsXdespise

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:42 pm
"Nah, he died a while back." Cody rubbed his nose, pretending as though he wasn't really affected by it. "it's just me now. I'm sure you would have liked him, though."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:56 pm
She rolled back over onto her stomach. Oh, that's too bad I'm sorry to hear that, she said regretfully. I got an idea, she said thoughtfully. She brought up her tail and put it closer to Cody. She revolved her tail, and as the star was forming, she added a drop of water, a puff of fire, a small pebble, a calming breeze, and one of her own scales. When it was all done, the star was amazingly bright and large, with all the colors of a rainbow. There, she said happily. Now, whenever you look up into the sky, this will be the first star you see. This star's name will be Tsharu, she said as she blew it up into the sky. It dissapeared, and would come back out at the first sign of the moon.
So, do you have any powers, she asked as she watched the star dissapear.

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

heartsXdespise

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:02 pm
Cody bowed his head in thanks to her, then straightened. "Uh... no? Not that I know of..." he rubbed the back of his head, slightly embarrassed.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:10 pm
Her face lit up. That's it! That's what you need. A little spark, she said as she jumped up onto all fours.
She waved her tail, and before her, appeared the four elements. A ball of fire, a bubble of water, a whisp of air, and a small rock.
Now, as I said before, she began, every creature, no matter the kind, has some sort of connection with one of the elements. I believe, I could teach you to use one of these elements, she said boldly. You are part dragon, so you're half way there, we just need to figure out which element your bond is for, she said as she looked at the four elements.
Now you see before you a sample of each of the elements. I want you to concentrate as deeply and calmly as you've ever concentrated before, and when you are ready, I will realease my control from these samples. Which ever one stays up the most, is the one you will bond with, she said simply.

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

heartsXdespise

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:57 pm
Cody took a deep, calming breath and closed his eyes, then held out his arms, figuring it would help him concentrate. "O-okay. I'm ready!"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:48 am
he looks her over. unsure what to do now so closing his mind he opens his minds ears to hearing all around him. he could hear her faint voice asking where she was,what happend and why she could not move. "he sent a telapathic message to her. "you are safe my dear, your home cave caved in during an earth quake, can you tell me where you hurt maybe i can help." tho he did not know how he was going to do that cause as far as he knew healing was not among his powers.  

rogue_storm_raven

Friendly Millionaire

4,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

rogue_storm_raven

Friendly Millionaire

4,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:18 am
taken by surprize by the sudden apperence of some one else in the tree with here she nearly falls out of the tree. but he quick reflects saved her from falling out of the tree. she looks at the new commer. "who are you?" she growl she did not like suprizes nor did she like the fact that this person/thing what ever he was just helped him self to her hard stolen dinner. she flexed her gloved hands that hidd her tiger claw weapon she was ready to fight this guy. "where did you come form?" she asked mad at it for surprizing her but curious as to how he could show up with out her seeing him.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:48 am
Sortai moved over her. "I couldn't help you.... I'm sorry..." he said quietly while looking down at his feet. He couldn't speak to her directly, for he was ashamed.  

Yvansi

Yvansi

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:49 am
Idarkoth inclined his head. Indeed you must have heard of me, for you take no surprise to the fact I planned on consuming you. As for your servant, I would have preferred to seek out and kill this eavesdropper myself, as one thousand years without human flesh takes its toll... With a lazy slash of his tail he leveled the rest of the farmhouse. You seek allies? Against humans, I presume? He rose, his eyes sparking malevolently as he bared his bloody fangs in the red firelight, dripping the farm families blood. If this is such your war, I will devour every last one of your enemies in alliance with you.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:02 pm
Aieori grinned at Sam more. "Like I said-- I'm Aieori! Pleased to meetcha'." He giggled, waving a piece of pizza around happily. "Thanks for the pizza, by the way... It's really good! I just love pizza, don't you?" He asked, looking her over happily with his dark red eyes.  

heartsXdespise

heartsXdespise

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:10 pm
Anath straightened from his bow, standing with his (almost unnaturally straight) posture, and his outfit still uncannily white. "Allies, then?" He asked quietly of the dragon before him, and a small smirk trailed its way across his face. The smouldering farmhouse was still reflected in his glasses.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:20 pm
Idarkoth nodded. All I ask in return for my services is the carcass of every last human to sate the thirst of my people who have suffered 1,000 years for the humans cruelty. He stood high on all fours. The world will know I have returned now. The world will once more fear the Demonic dragons! He raised his head and let loose a huge, guttural roar, seeming to shake the very air. The roar cracked the silence to pieces within a hundred miles, assuring that he was making the world know what he intended to do with it's inhabitants...  

Yvansi

*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces