Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:12 am
"Alright," Judith said, still smiling a bit.
Though it was pretty obvious where this was going she was curious... and he was handsome.

[In all the characters I've had I can't recall having one with a particular weakness for men so it's kind of awkward getting used to Judith. xD]  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:57 pm
((I didn't forget about the eye thing, but since the image I used had yellowish eyes I'm pretending she has colored contacts.))

Koko disappeared into the back room to complete some paperwork while Fayt stayed up front to keep an eye on the store. He did most of the work in the front of the store during the later part of the day since Koko couldn't be in the daylight in her condition. Once a small amount a sunlight had managed to hit her from the enterance and he remembered the terrible blisters she got.

Living in darkness all these years.....he couldn't imagine such a thing.

"Fayt?" Koko beckoned from the back. "Could you come here for a moment?"

"Coming," he replied. He stopped in the door way. "Need something?"

"This is for....your mother's wake," she said sadly presenting a wreath of dried flowers of his mother's favorite kinds, and decorated with small ordinmates of Koko's hertitage.

"It's....amazing," he replied taking the wreath into his hands and examined it.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:57 pm
[lol]

Drake headed deeper in. it was cooler and darker here and he sighed, sitting agsint the wall and yawning. he then looked up at judith and patted for her to sit next to him.
"so, tell me about yoursef stranger."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:40 pm
Koko watched Faith examine her creation. "How are you and your father holding up," she asked in concern.

"We're....," he began as he set the wreath down on a nearby table. "We're doing as well as one can expect.....I guess."

Koko came up and gave him a hug. "If you need anything just let me," she replied a warm soothing voice. I would run through sunlight to help you....

"Yeah....sure," he said when the bell at the shop door signaled a customer.

She sighed and then patted him on the head with a sweet smile. Then she went to greet the customer who turned out not to be one at all.

"Hello, Dereck," she greeted the sheriff kindly. "I bet I can guess what you're hear for."

"Yeah-need to take your statement about last night," he replied. He seemed tired and pale.

"What statement?" Fayt asked emerging from the back.

"Fayt-can you watch the store for a bit," Koko said side stepping the question. "I'll be in the back if you need help with something." Then she waved the officer to follow her. Just as she pasted Fayt she whipered, "I'll fill you in later."  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:48 pm
[ *can't do much til zizzy's back, so bobs around wanting to hear of the sherriff interview * lol]  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:35 pm
((lol-make me work, huh? *tries to get into character of police type person.....*))

Koko gestured to anextra empty chair at her herb and paper cluttered desk. Both took a seat and Derek pulled out a small note pad. "Could you go over the events that led up to your call?"

"Of course," she replied calmly. She explained her nightly walk....her brief chat with Fayt.....then the area in which her dogs got defensive. "I considered investigating myself incase because I figured it was just a wold animal but with recent events...." Koko did her best to seem like a defenseless woman.

"No, no....you did right by it," he said. He seemed nervous. "Truth is a body was found. You should consider yourself lucky."

Koko gave a gasp. ".....Really?.....Do you know who?" she asked.

"Yes....another local like the others, but I rather not disclose a name just yet," he replied.

"I understand," she said. "And that could have been me...." She leaned back and allowed her gaze to trail off to the side.

"A very good chance, yes," he said. "But at least you took those dogs of yours with you."

She returned her gaze upon him and then he asked, "What did you do afterwards?"

She then went into detail about be home....leaving her dogs out only to get a call from Fayt to discover they had wondered over to his home. A bit of a white lie but.....

"Do they do that often?" he asked.

"Not really.....but they are quite fond of him. Perhaps they sensed his lonilyness from Grace's passing," she replied. "Animals can be quite attune to those sort of things. Maybe they wanted to comfort him."

Derek nodded, "Perhaps. Did you do retrieve them?"

"In the middle of the night by myself with the recent events?" she responded. "Of course not-I allowed them to stay there. They came home shortly before Fayt arrived at work."

Derek jotted stuff down on his pad. "Alright.....is there anything else you can think of from last night?"

"No....at least not at the moment," she replied.

"Alright, I'll leave it at that then. If you think of anything-call," he said as he stood up to leave.

"Of course," she responded.

"Oh....and just to give you the heads up," he said. "A curfew may be put into effect soon-so you won't be able to go on anymore late night strolls for a while......"

"Disappointing but understandable," she replied. Then with that Derek said farewell and left...not making any mention of the other deaths to them. They would find out soon enough about it anyway.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:48 pm
[*sits back and eats popcorn* mrgreen lol]  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:25 pm
dragontamer363
[*sits back and eats popcorn* mrgreen lol]

((enjoying yourself?))  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:36 pm
[oh yes, tis marvelous lol XD]
[I think the twilight film has scarred my brain. I can't think of a police chief without imagining Charlie.]
[...either that or Roscoe P coltrane from the dukes of hazzard series...]
[...or the simpson's chief wiggum..]
[ xp ]  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:33 pm
[Sorry, DT. >< I'll be kind of sparse this weekend. Anime con ftw! I'm also exhausted from said anime con so I'll be going to sleep early]

Judith sat next to Drake and yawned too.
"Well what do you want to know first?" She asked.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:04 am
Drake srugged and leant back, putting his arms behind his head with a yawn.
"well I don't know. how about wher eyou came from, how old you are, what you..um..diet is."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:39 am
"So, did you hear enough from the easedropping?" Koko asked from the back.

Fayt sighed at his failure. How does she do that? "I heard the important parts...." he replied.

"Then I suppose that saves time on repeating the story," she remarked as she started to tidy up her desk a little. "Which brings me to my....sort of favor I would like to ask you?"

"A favor?" he asked popping into te doorway to the back room.

"From now on I want you to take Bly or Yoki home with you," she said. At the mention of their names they bounded over from their bed in the corner.

"I'm not sure dad...." he began.

"I'm sure I can easily convince your father to keep one of them during the night," she responded. "Especially after last night's events. Besides-he knows how tame they are around people they like." Yoki rested her head on Koko's knee and whined to get petted.

"I...guess," Fayt replied.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:33 am
"Well I'm from Las Vegas, I'm about 80. As for my... diet, I go for humans." Judith said.
"Your turn."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:38 am
Drake laughed. "80? That's cute." he sounded patronising -a nd menat to - but hoped she had enough humor not to take much offense.
"I bet las vegas is fun. i've never been there..yet."
he paused and closed his eyes to relax.
"Well let's see... I'm origionally from York in England. i was born back in 1516...I've long given up trying to work out exactly how old I am. I've been in America travelling about since the 1800s. As for diet - it's fresh tasty humans all the time." he winked and flashed his fangs.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:43 am
"I figured you were older than me. Didn't realize that much older though."
Judith shrugged, acting defeated.
"But Vegas is a lot of fun. There's gambling and dancing and some private clubs that I bet you'd enjoy very much." She smirked at him.
"I've never been to England though, I hear it's beautiful."  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games