Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
Lets Play A Love Game. [Open & Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

l-P a n d e m o n i u m-l

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:06 am
User Image

Dylan smiled and looked behind her to see his sister come out of the limo, she turned back toward Sadie, " Excuse me for a second." He kissed her hand lightly again and walked over to her sister and Dana. He laughed as he heard Dana's comment. " Why, thank you, Dana." He turned back to his Ali. "Hey there, little sis, how are you doing?"

((Pinkie : Yeah I saw.
Ninja: Sorry. i'm only human Dx
'Sides I'm doing something at the momment))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:08 am
Serrenedy left next, giving both Dylan and Adrien large glomps. "Hiyaz-I'm Serrenedy, nice to meet you two" She smiled.

Belladonna slowly got out the car. she flashed the boys a peace sign before takeing her carry on bag and sidestepping them to go inside.  

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100

Dreaming_Ninja_2918

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:11 am
Dana jumped when dylan had crept up behind them. He'd heard? Embarresaed she walked back twords Sadie. she whispered. "We are so lucky!" then she squeled  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:13 am
Sadie watched Dylan walk away and then walked behind him, peering at Adrian. She smiled and waved politely. She waited silently to talk to Dylan again, bouncing lightly behind him. She watched Serrenedy greet herself and rolled her eyes privately. She then looked to Dana after noticing her come over to her, "I know! Best School Ever!" She squealed quietly and smiled brightly.  

Dittozie

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Dreaming_Ninja_2918

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:16 am
"well we should be getting into school. Mabey they have our dorms posted up already." Dana picked up her luggage with one hand and walked twoard the building  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:22 am
Alicia jumped a bit, took her suitcases, and smiled " Yes! Let's go inside, I'm starving!" Dylan glanced for a second at the human and back again towards the girls, " Wonder if they have our food. Anyways, let's get going." He turned toward Sadie, " Need some help with your suitcases?" Adrian stood close by them, not saying a word.

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Dittozie

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:26 am
Sadie smiled and nodded, "Sure." She said, knowing fully she didn't. She bit her lip and handed him a bag. She picked up one of hers and started walking. She walked down the stone path, a light breeze wrapping around her. She glanced at Dylan secretly and smiled.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:27 am
Dana was ahead of everyone. She walked in, and it was unbelievable. She saw a bulitin board and walked to it trying to look cool. she looked for her name. At the top it said "Dana Languish, and Alicia Joy Johnson, 1A" She whispered the word "yes!" and raised her fist. Then she continued down the hall to find the cafeteria.  

Dreaming_Ninja_2918

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:31 am
Dylan took Sadie's bag and looked back at his brother, " This school is great." He hurried toward the school, walking quietly behind Sadie. Adrian rolled his eyes and turned to Serrenedy, "We should get going." He walked slowly, following the rest of the students, but keeping his distance.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:37 am
"Sure sure" She smiled happily and walked with him. "you never said -your name, or whereya from" she giggled slighty

Belladonna had gone straight to her doorm and unpacked. She sighed. "Once agian, alone...maybe all the students aren't here, who knows-the best way to make a friend is to be forced together with them.  

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100

Dittozie

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:37 am
Sadie smiled and walked up to the door, opening it. She put down her bag and walked next to Dana. She scanned the list quickly and picked out her name, Sadie Ross, 5E. She was alone. Which meant privacy. Perfect. She walked over the Dylan again and smiled, "My room is 5E." She said, picking up her bag again.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:40 am
Alicia reached the bulletin board after Dana. She searched for her name and found it next Dana's. She stared after Dana, and shrugged. She ran toward her and stood next to her. " So, we're roommates, cool I guess," She said looking straight foward. Adrian looked down at Serrenedy, " Well, I'm Adrian, it doesn't really matter where I'm from." 'Especially since that's where I'm trying to stay away from.' He thought. Dylan smiled at Sadie, " Well, let's go put your bags up there."

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Dreaming_Ninja_2918

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:42 am
"Yea, its gonna be cool living with you, your actually the one i wanted to be with in the first place." Dana saw out of the corner of her eye adrian and Serenity walking together. She had to admit she was jelouse. She was so mad that when she skimmed across the wall it turned into an ice pathway. She saw room 1A and practicly bangged down the door. She slammed the door shut and started unpacking. She was moving swiftly considering she wanted to head down to the cafeteria. After she was done it only took a couple minuets. She grabbed her wallet just in case, and headed outside for the dinning hall. when she passed Adrian and Serrenity she made sure to bump serrenity's shoulder. Then she started mumbleing curse words but she continued walking.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:44 am
Sadie nodded and began to walk gracefully, her hair swaying behind her. Her smile still danced across her lips as she walked towards the dorms. She soon got to her room and found a key dangling on the handle. She opened it, revealing a perfect room. She set her bags on the floor, stepping on the white shag area rug. She turned to Dylan and squealed, not able to hide her inner girl.  

Dittozie

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:45 am
"A course it matters" She persisted. "Where you're from shapes who you are acording to personality-eck it even effects that. Like me, I'm from the nymph village so I'm...well, the last persin who decribed it said unstable-but I like to think more-FUN...if you grew up in a bad place it might make you more cynical, or at least make you want to avoid it." She smiled agian "For a 'crazed fruitloop' I do have a few coherent thoughts" She smiled agian when she was bumped right into him. "Oppsies-I might have coherent moments, but I'm as clutzy as they come" She giggled  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff