Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply -•`~The Roleplaying Realm~`•-
Let's hear you say I love you~ (Romance) (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Head Count!
  Here!
  +1
  Poll whore <3
View Results

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:49 pm
((I sorry I can't do this right now... Too depressed.))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:13 pm
((Awww...okay. I hope you feel better~))  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:07 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSo what if I have an obsession over him~
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSo what if I hate him with a burning passion
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIt just comes with life... Ίove and ɦate

ʐack ʄuyu ≦ Λndrew Ӄenji

he sadtisitc smirked just a bit, his eyes shinned bright for a moment, before he let them dull a bit. Influencing her to be gay would be a good thing! She would chase guys and not girls! A small laugh passed his lips, cold, and dead just like him, Besides I haven't even touched her!

The silver head laughed softly, him be a perv; he must be on drugs. Zack is like the cousin we never had, so I don't have a choice. His eyes narrowed a bit, a small growl passed his lips before he calmed himself. Have I done anything naughty? His eye brow raised as he looked at Mei.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:12 pm

₮he name is
ąяø------
Ї may act like aбάđ 䧧------------
Ănd act like aКЇηĝ --------------------------
฿ut by the end of theÐåў -------------------------------

ϊ just might be your Кηϊĝħ₮

Everyone forgets so I don't mind, unless it's to much... Then I may mind. The pout left his lips after a moment, his eyes closed for a moment before opening again; with a sigh he looked at her. True, true... His eyes moved away as she rummaged threw her bag, Got a hair pin, or an open window? He asked grinning evily.

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:36 pm
User Image

::~ Mei "Momo"Yuki |||

"No, no!" Mei defended Andrew. "He hasn't done anything naughty or perverted... Nothing at all!"

Mei gave her brother a pleaded look. "I think I can take care of myself now, Nii-sama! Please just give me a chance... After all, you can't do this forever, can you?"

Sing and dance like no one is watching...
Take a breath and try your best to excel.
Show off your unique sense of style.
Smile!

~ heart ~

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:38 pm
User Image

.::Xiaowen ::.Yuki~

Xiaowen had a sad, depressed look pass over his already melancholy face. If it was possible, he appeared even more emo. He fell silent, and didn't really glare at anyone, just retreating inside the depths of mind to mope and groan and feel sorry for himself silently.

He really, really hated Zack. Not so much Andrew as much...but Zack. Zack seemed like the type of freaky annoying hoodlum who was out to ruin his life.

~ emo ~

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:35 am
User ImageUser Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSo what if I have an obsession over him~
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSo what if I hate him with a burning passion
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIt just comes with life... Ίove and ɦate

ʐack ʄuyu ≦ Λndrew Ӄenji

Softly the black haired teen smirked just a bit, he had got him now; it seemed like nothing bad would be happening anytime soon. Ta ta for now. a sadistic grin passed his face before he walked off into the mobbed like hallway; what trouble could he get in?

Softly his dark sapphire eyes closed for a moment, befoer letting them open and look blankly at the hallway wall that was behind Xiaowen, not saying a word; his job was done. Softly his eyes opened again, looking down at the school's hallway, not sure what to do, he didn't want to just leave because that would be rude; but he didn't want to stay here either.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:13 am
User Image

.::Xiaowen ::.Yuki~

Xiaowen forlornly shuffled off, down the opposite hallway; not the direction that Zack headed in. Xiaowen seemed to float between the various people in the hallways; no one noticed him, no one paid any heed.

~ emo ~

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:16 am
User Image

Mei watched as Xiaowen walked away. Then, she let out a long sigh, and said out loud, "I wonder if I did the right thing..."

She gave Andrew another hug, a sweet, warm, and tight embrace.

Smile!

~ heart ~

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:45 am
► ÅηÐяέ௰ κέηјϊ◄
○○○○○○○ 《☠》 ○○○○○○○
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThis is ridcoulous!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIs that sarcasm in my voice?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMy name is not Andy!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHappy is a really wired word.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFace me now looser.

Andrew looked up in time to see Xiaowen walk away, down the hallway, moping about; just like he normally would. His eyes closed for a moment, before he looked up at the girl again; she looked to be in deep thought, when she spoke he almost jumped softly.

I think you did, he shouldn't be controlling your life like that... There's a point, like making sure your safe from the... Other boys in the world; but when he gets upset over something like this... He stopped and then hugged her back, softly; Then it's something that needs to be stopped.

I'm alone and cold, it shows on my face.

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:31 pm
User Image
((((Яῖл ӇΛȒȔӃΪ))))

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ♥Being quiet can be a good thing♥
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ♥Being able to hide in the shadows without others seeing you♥
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ♥Knowing what is happening before other people. ♥

"I wonder..."She looked at the gate thinking of what to do."How many people have you exactly beaten up for pissing you off ?"She didnt move her gaze from the gates."Hahaha very funny..."She put her foot into one of the openings in the gate."Minus well practice climbing."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ♥But it can be a bad thing♥
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx♥Not being seen by others
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxForgotten  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:31 pm
User Image

Mei nodded, pushing her face into Andrew's shirt. His scent smelled good. She whispered, "Thanks..."

She really did hope she did the right thing. She hoped that her brother didn't hate her.

Smile!

~ heart ~

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:32 pm

₮he name is
ąяø------
Ї may act like aбάđ 䧧------------
Ănd act like aКЇηĝ --------------------------
฿ut by the end of theÐåў -------------------------------

ϊ just might be your Кηϊĝħ₮

Many people I... His sentence broke off before he chuckled evily; topaz eyes shining brightly as he did so. Almost all of the school, I am not a force to be reckoned with and I will get my point across! A evil laugh before a soft shurg. I could pick the lock I just need a hair pin... Where was his brother when he needed him? I need t start carrying them on me.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:34 pm
► ÅηÐяέ௰ κέηјϊ◄
○○○○○○○ 《☠》 ○○○○○○○
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThis is ridcoulous!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIs that sarcasm in my voice?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMy name is not Andy!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHappy is a really wired word.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFace me now looser.

Anytime. He repiled softly to her, lightly he rested his head ontop of her head; hoping he wasn't pushing his luck any, he didn't want to do that. Pushing the thought aside, just enough to gather his own thoughts, he decided that she would tell him when she needed him to move, so he didn't need to worry about it.

I'm alone and cold, it shows on my face.

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:23 pm
User Image
((((Яῖл ӇΛȒȔӃΪ))))

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ♥Being quiet can be a good thing♥
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ♥Being able to hide in the shadows without others seeing you♥
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ♥Knowing what is happening before other people. ♥

Hazuki looked at Aro with suspicion when she heard the evil laugh."Aro...honey...we're going to have to work on that."She said almost in a motherly tone.She jumped off from the gate and took out a hair pin from behind her left ponytail."I suggest you don't people might think that's weird.""Then again people wouldnt want to mess with you..."She hands him the pin.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ♥But it can be a bad thing♥
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx♥Not being seen by others
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxForgotten  
-•`~The Roleplaying Realm~`•-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out