Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Favorite Naruto Scene *POSSIBLE SPOILERS!* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My favorite part was...
a hilarious scene!
13%
 13%  [ 20 ]
so sad it made me cry ;(
15%
 15%  [ 23 ]
a super cool scene with my favorite character ^_^
35%
 35%  [ 53 ]
every single part of Naruto... O_o
29%
 29%  [ 45 ]
gold!
6%
 6%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 151

cherryblossom_chan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 6:23 pm
*** SPOILERS***i like the episodes when Naruto , Sasuke and Sakura are trying to see Kakashi's face...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 1:16 pm
cherryblossom_chan
*** SPOILERS***i like the episodes when Naruto , Sasuke and Sakura are trying to see Kakashi's face...

Hah yes that is a great episode. BA-KA! BA-KA! (that's the crow) but my absolute fave scene in naruto thus far......well ok let's break it down to each category

SPOLIERS!!!!

Fave Funny: When Kakashi does 1000 years of pain to Naruto for the first time. I still tear up cause i laugh so hard.

Fave Sad Part: Was when Tsunade-sama was crying over Naruto, but he reaches up and grabs her necklace. I thought that was awesome.....

Fave Battle: Lee vs. Gaara when Lee dropped the ankle weights and started Pwning gaara. I love it!!!!

Fave Attack sequence: The entire semi-transformed Gaara vs. Naruto. From the 1000 years of exploding pain to the Uzmaki Naruto 1000 hit combo.....or was it 2000.....i forgot....crap gotta go watch it again. Any way, that's my fave attack sequences.  

Jaykoya

Hilarious Flatterer

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Flatterer 200

Kit_Kid

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 12:22 pm
Jaykoya-San
cherryblossom_chan

Hah yes that is a great episode. BA-KA! BA-KA! (that's the crow) but my absolute fave scene in naruto thus far......well ok let's break it down to each category

SPOLIERS!!!!

Fave Funny: When Kakashi does 1000 years of pain to Naruto for the first time. I still tear up cause i laugh so hard.

Fave Sad Part: Was when Tsunade-sama was crying over Naruto, but he reaches up and grabs her necklace. I thought that was awesome.....

Fave Battle: Lee vs. Gaara when Lee dropped the ankle weights and started Pwning gaara. I love it!!!!

Fave Attack sequence: The entire semi-transformed Gaara vs. Naruto. From the 1000 years of exploding pain to the Uzmaki Naruto 1000 hit combo.....or was it 2000.....i forgot....crap gotta go watch it again. Any way, that's my fave attack sequences.

Pretty much the same here except my favourite funny is in Anime episode 101 when they're trying to see Kakashi's true face!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 9:10 am
OMG! That's so episode 101!! (What's behind Kakashi's mask...)  

Joossy

Pinnellelopie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 12:18 pm
For some reason I really like the sad parts. The thing is that i always start crying. I'm gonna start crying just from remembering them.... **sniffle**  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 2:39 pm
**spoilers**

Funny: when jiraiya had falshbacks of him with his group...and he called tsunande...a non-breasted woman ..lol...

Funny2: when naruto noticed the ninja was a girl.....and grabbed her...  

cherryblossom_chan

Jaytii-Chan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 7:38 am
I have alot of favourite scenes but the onli ones i can think of right now is when in that hilarious episode when Naruto and that wanted to see wat was under Kakashi's mask at the end Kakashi took his mask off...and there was ANOTHER mask under it! i couldnt stop laughing! xd and i love that Sasuke and Sakura scene where Sakura is trying to make Sasuke stay with her and not leave Konoha...*sniff sniff* so sad... crying  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 10:12 am
*HUGE SPOILER* (highlight to read) I like the part when Kakashi, Gai, Naruto, Sakura, Tenten, Neji, and Lee go into the Akatsuki lair and find Sasori/Deidara and they have to fight them...good battle too. Dont know who won yet *sniff*  

Ryxga

bluesnarf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 4:15 pm
Oooh~ SPOILER! (Read to highlight): One of my favorite scenes was basically all the flashbacks. The ones I'm talking about are Sasuke's memories of when Itachi was still "good", and how Kakashi got the Sharingan. They had me crying at the end, but I loved it nonetheless.
The other scene is most definately the fight between Sasuke and Naruto at the End of the World (I think that's what it was called? o_o). 3nodding

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 5:34 pm
Favorite seen would have to be, Harem no jitsu and the closet pervert, I can't remember his name.  

Animeistro

DreamseerX

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 6:48 pm
My all time favorite was when... ((highlight to read))

When Zabuza died beside Haku.... That makes me cry everytime. XD
I also really really liked the fight scene of Shino vs. Zaku, and when Sasuke left and Sakura approached him ((episode 109)). I also liked Choji's past.... it just made me appreciate him even more. And the episodes with Kisame. XD A lot of the Akatsuki scenes I like to. They just rock, especially Deidara and Kisame!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 12:05 pm
so many cant ....... make up mind ...... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa my brean hearts  

sota_rules33

aznnam3dj1n

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 8:00 am
This is a spoiler if anyone is up to date with the episodes: Highlight to read
It was when Kimimaro fought with Rock Lee and Rock was using drunken fist a personal favorite style of mind ^_^ another would be Sasuke versus Naruto where Rasengan versus Chidori with a battle fued between the two frineds. Also the dramatice one where Sasuke had to kill the friend that's closes to him which in retrospect to me is "best friend". And he was either going to kill naruto or not. That's about it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 2:14 pm
*spoiler* when naruto was fighting sasuke when sasuke left to go to orochimaruwhen naruto was sayin that he wanted to be just like sasuke and how naruto went all foxy and sasuke got all demony and they fought like that.
and also naruto,sasuke,gaara,chouji and shikamaru,and ino and sakuras pasts some were so sad crying and some were soooo cute heart  

Kaoru~Tan

KyuubiPandoraChan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 1:01 am
Definitely Gaara doing the Ryuusa Bakuryu.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff