Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 2:44 pm
FrozenPhoenix32
bio bio bio bio.

im in a vbery hyper sing-songy mood today.

im liking the nickname bits

"Psycho" "Icharus"(whose name we STILL dont know) "Orphan" "Skipper". heh.

lets name some more people"

Artemis:
Zendia:
Jarik:

Wouldn't their regular names be enough?
Though, for me - err, Zendia, rather - how about something like "Angel Song" or something along those lines?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 2:56 pm
Nah... nicknames come from what other people call you. Icharus is just bc Orrin has this bad habit of getting knocked down when he flew up... time and time again..  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 4:39 pm
Ah ok. ^^
What is a Delaya class courier, anyway? ^^ The YTs immediately bring the Falcon to mind.
But then, a ship's a ship. ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 4:56 pm
Angelic Celestia
Ah ok. ^^
What is a Delaya class courier, anyway? ^^ The YTs immediately bring the Falcon to mind.
But then, a ship's a ship. ^_^

Delaya is Master Arca's ship class. He called it the Sungem. It's pretty neat.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Of course, its either that, or one of the YT class, either 1300, 2000, or 2400...  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 6:31 pm
Yes, it is indeed. ^_^ heart
You have good taste.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 6:44 pm
cool thing is is that its just like the Falcon. It'll keep up with most fighters, and is as fast as an Xwing for speed. Maneuverability is pretty good too, especially in the atmosphere, and its almost as good as a fighter, though its size does limit how it can fly. But that's why there are shields, now eh?

Master Arca had his decked out with High Yield proton torpedoes, lasers, and full of jedi training equptment. And he even managed to squeeze a speeder in there too.. but he had to fit 8 people plus him into it.... so i get extra room only fitting for 2  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 6:49 pm
Sa-weet!! ^__^ If it's good enough for Master Arca, then good enough for Wulf, eh? ^_^

Ah yeah ... another thing that occured to me, regarding Em Squad. Of course, I imagine that Em Squads Y-wings are one seat variants. I've also heard of two seater ones, as well.
So, with that in mind: what roles do a second pilot perform in a two seat Y-wing? And, can an astromech perform those duties in a one seater?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 6:53 pm
Angelic Celestia
Sa-weet!! ^__^ If it's good enough for Master Arca, then good enough for Wulf, eh? ^_^

Ah yeah ... another thing that occured to me, regarding Em Squad. Of course, I imagine that Em Squads Y-wings are one seat variants. I've also heard of two seater ones, as well.
So, with that in mind: what roles do a second pilot perform in a two seat Y-wing? And, can an astromech perform those duties in a one seater?

the second seat is for a passenger, though one could task for bombing and targeting tasks.. Dial in the guns and stuff while the pilot flies. the second person is also a navagator in the sense.

Though, the droid performs those functions as well.

I personally think the LP variant of the Y wing is kinda cool. LongProbe is the recon version with enhanced sensors and more supplies for long recon missions.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 6:58 pm
recon Headhunters are cooler though  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 7:08 pm
Nelowulf
Angelic Celestia

the second seat is for a passenger, though one could task for bombing and targeting tasks.. Dial in the guns and stuff while the pilot flies. the second person is also a navagator in the sense.

Though, the droid performs those functions as well.

I personally think the LP variant of the Y wing is kinda cool. LongProbe is the recon version with enhanced sensors and more supplies for long recon missions.

Thanks. ^^ That's been on my mind for a couple o' days.  

AFK Masturbating

Nospai Deathous

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 7:18 pm
hm... in the 2 seater, pilot handles navigation, really.. i mean, except for hyperspace routes, but that doesn't really count. second person only does weapons. like in a snowspeeder. the cannon is much better used with a second person, the ion cannon.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 9:08 pm
There's another thing that's been on my mind what with KotOR and all.
You know how there's the Consular, Sentinel and Guardian? Well, anyway, in regards to any RPs with Jedi and/or Sith, could that class system possibly be incorporated into RP? Or are there too many variables involved in order for such to be viable?  

AFK Masturbating

Nospai Deathous

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 11:07 pm
this is over 1000 years later... those three names don't really have any meaning...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 11:36 pm
Angelic Celestia
You know how there's the Consular, Sentinel and Guardian? Well, anyway, in regards to any RPs with Jedi and/or Sith, could that class system possibly be incorporated into RP? Or are there too many variables involved in order for such to be viable?

Really, we cant put that in because the rp doesn't incorporate a leveling system, or a real way to show progression. Kotor used it because the different choices affected how your character leveled up...

We basically dont' need it... but you can claim to being one if you want... Neb's a consular, for example.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Nospai Deathous

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 8:23 am
Nelowulf
Angelic Celestia

Really, we cant put that in because the rp doesn't incorporate a leveling system, or a real way to show progression. Kotor used it because the different choices affected how your character leveled up...

We basically dont' need it... but you can claim to being one if you want... Neb's a consular, for example.

...that too...  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games