Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
New Batch Of Ninja?~2 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:33 pm
"The devil hand?, we are going to the devil hand base? i heard that not even a kage could survive in that mountain" Alure shouted, but when he saw Hikari, he blushed, she was really pretty for him...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:55 pm
Hikari fell into step behind Ryoku, Shizuka falling right on her heels. When she sees Alure looking at her every now and then, she refuses to look in his direction again. If you have anybody going after you, it could be a problem.... Shizuka growled behind her, giving Hikari the signal to not be so cold, but Hikari refused to listen to her dog.
"Good luck sister!" Makoto yelled from the village gate. Hikari turned around and gave him a big smile and a thumbs up sign. Then she turned around and the smile faded instantly. That.... was embarrassing....  

iTammie-chan

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:16 pm
Alue stared at the sky, the journey was long and it was a sunny day, the heat was unbereable, he started to get impassient, he wanted some acction and he wanted it now...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:32 pm
actually Alure i have alot of experience at the summit of that mountain when i left Konoha some years ago after the death of the Uchiha clan and............ when my foster parents died  

cmsntn05

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:55 am
Hikari glanced around her, taking in her surroundings. This was only the eighth time being outside the village, and this was her first jounin mission. She wasn't what you'd call excited, more pleasant about the whole thing. Maybe.... I'll finally do something this time... Last time, nothing happened and there was no action at all....  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:02 am
Kura watched the two girls smile coldly."Geez, and dad thought that Ino and Kiba would marry each other..."Kura thought to herself.  

Blind Anbu

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:17 am
* ignores whats going on behind me and focuses with the surrounding to look out for enemy ninja*..............  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:08 am
Kokoro glanced at her brother who was blushing at Hikari. She giggled softly at the thought of him probably liking her. "I hope we can all get along." She said softly with a smile trying to ignore the fact that their was some evil aura coming from Hikari and Ino as the smiled at each other.  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:07 pm
Alure noticed her sister looking at him, he looked some other place, he was following Ryoku when in the horizont, a formation of mountains could be seen... "Is that... is that the devil hand?" Alure asked exited, the have finally arrived...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:20 pm
As Hikari walked behind everybody else, she finally saw the mountains. Well, there is it. She thought quietly to herself. Shizuka whined behind her, and Hikari turned around, still walking.
Stronger Chakra....? That's not apart of the team? Hikari looked around. But where?  

iTammie-chan

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:03 pm
*noticed something was coming and fast* GET DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!! *pushes everyone way, then gets pinned to a tree by a giant demon claw*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:22 pm
Hikari falls to the ground as the demon appears out of nowhere. "Well... to hell with this..." She makes a few hand signs. "Byakugan!" Hikari sees a lot of chakra flowing through the demon, but also a thin line flowing back towards the trees. "Well.... color me impressed..." Throws a kunai at the tree, cutting off the demon. "Ryoku, there's someone behind the tree...."  

iTammie-chan

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:06 pm
*wipes blood that's dripping from my mouth* thank Hyuuga *draws Rebellion and charges at the tree and slices it in half*.............. * the person behind the tree appears in another tree*
????: soooooo........... i take it that ur babysitting children now
me: *looking up* -grinns abit- babysitting? u must be joking?
????: don't get too cocky with me Demon of the East
me:............... *smiles abit* i haven't gone by that name in centuries
????: ............. so i take that u haven't told anyone about who u really r?
me: heh........ why bother Demon of the South West  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:07 pm
"Ouch!" Kokoro muttered as she fell to the ground with the others and noticed the demon "That was really random..." she mumbled standing up.She listened in "Ryoku-san...What is he talking about?" she asked him in curiosity.  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:14 pm
me:................ *smiles then water began to accumulate in the air arround me* the truth is Kokoro i'm........ i'm an immortal demon *creates water barrier around everyone as fire balls came from every angle*  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff