Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply RP
~make your own character~ Gryffindor Common Room. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxSweetDarlingxX

Adorable Wife

9,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:31 am
Ashlee gigles slightly thinking of the boy being slaped across the side of the head.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:46 pm
Toril looked over and sneered "What you laughing at?" she asked the girls suddenly.  

Ashley-Damei

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

New-Mama924

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 5:13 pm
Babii_Brunette
Toril looked over and sneered "What you laughing at?" she asked the girls suddenly.

Angel looks at her suddenly "Oh nothing...I'm not laughing at anything at all..." She says trying not to laugh.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 5:43 pm
Toril's expression turned sour. Her mouth flipped into an angery frown "What is it?!" she demanded.  

Ashley-Damei

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

New-Mama924

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 12:22 am
Angel now looks shocked at the rudeness that was thrown at her "Well be so stingy like that and I won't tell you!" Angel says angirly her smile turning into a frown.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 9:22 pm
Toril rolled her eyes and looked away, the song 'Banana Pancakes' suddenly stuck in her head...  

Ashley-Damei

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Fiyun

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 3:16 am
After all the effort dragging the big sack up the stairs to the girls', the ferret started to scavenge through his sack full of cakes, cookies and chicken.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 9:33 pm
Babii_Brunette
Toril rolled her eyes and looked away, the song 'Banana Pancakes' suddenly stuck in her head...
"I was laughing at the guys for gettign slapped in the back of the head." She said smiling.  

New-Mama924

Ashley-Damei

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:12 pm
Ignoring the prase 'lak-eh uku lai lai, momma made a baby' ringing through her head, Toril couldn't help but laugh, "He deserved it"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 5:07 pm
*sits down and concentrates hard* I can read all your thoughts...you cannot read mine...and no I am not evil and I am sure I belong in Gryffindor...  

midget pandas

XxSweetDarlingxX

Adorable Wife

9,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:28 am
Still giggiling a little Ashlee answeard I just though how funny it was seeing the boy getting hit in the head.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:29 pm
Babii_Brunette
Ignoring the prase 'lak-eh uku lai lai, momma made a baby' ringing through her head, Toril couldn't help but laugh, "He deserved it"

Angel laughs "Guys are funny that way though too! Seeing them getting slapped!"  

New-Mama924

New-Mama924

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:31 pm
midget pandas
*sits down and concentrates hard* I can read all your thoughts...you cannot read mine...and no I am not evil and I am sure I belong in Gryffindor...

"Ummm....." Angel walks over towards you. "Are you ok?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 6:06 pm
The way she girls kept repeating the same phrase over and over again eventualy got annoying, she Toril speedily looked for a break. "Yeah...what's wi'choo?" she asked the new girl.  

Ashley-Damei

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

New-Mama924

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 12:27 am
Babii_Brunette
The way she girls kept repeating the same phrase over and over again eventualy got annoying, she Toril speedily looked for a break. "Yeah...what's wi'choo?" she asked the new girl.
"Oh sorry...about that....heh heh...." angels says now sitting back down.  
RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff