Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
Macabre Manor Boarding School (AlwaysAccepting,monsters,etc) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interested?
  Heck Yeah!
  Umm, no, sorry...
  Im sending a pm now!
  Goldz!
View Results

CARBON PiXELS

Aekea Elder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:15 pm
Ace nodded, no smile evident on his rather tanned face. Stupid vampire, he thought, mentally cursing her for her scent. He considered leaving, but figured he'd be rude. If she couldn't stand him, she was free to leave. Until then, he would deal. "I wouldn't expect you to. There's so much to see about this world, I personally could never bear to stay in one place." He agreed, pausing for a second, before adding, "and humans start to suspect things."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:26 pm
User ImageLydia grit her teeth in concentration. Stupid smell, it wasn't right. "Yes, the world has many interesting places, and stories, which is why I collect them when I can." She explained. "And, yes, humans can be too curious for their own good sometimes." She added. Lydia tried her best to keep her nose from twiching, the smell was starting to really bother her, worse because of the prolonged exposure, but she was trying to be ever positive, sure she would get used to it in time. Stimulus generalization, or what ever they called it in psychology, when you are around some smell for a certain amount of time, you eventually don't even notice it anymore.

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

CARBON PiXELS

Aekea Elder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:45 pm
Ace gulped hard, fighting back his urge to vomit. Her sickly sweet scent was getting worse by the moment. Stupid vampire. He doubted that he'd ever be able to ignore her scent, though he seriously wished he could. "Collect them?" He questioned, lowering one eybrow, while raising the other.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:57 pm
User ImageLydia was glad that she didn't have the need to breathe, for it made things a bit easier, but not by much. "Yes, I go around learning the legends and folk tales from different civilizations across the globe, and type them up from memory. It's kind of a side project I have." She admitted, she had used up her lungfull of air speaking, and took a deep breath in. "Is the smell getting to you as bad as it's getting to me?" She asked curiously. .

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

Therealpayne

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:34 pm
((if anyone is talking to me than tell me ok))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:00 am
Sam smiled. "Its up to the imagination. You have to figure it out. Its the ultimate test...I like tests..." Sam looked around with a frown. She looked over to where Lydia was talking to Ace. "Lydia...have you seen Binky?"

((bleh..short post...))  

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

CARBON PiXELS

Aekea Elder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:29 am
(Arggg, avast me mateys, happy talk like a pirate day. pirate )

"That's quite a project." Ace agreed, nodding sharply. Though Lydia didn't have to breathe, Ace did, and indeed her scent was driving him bonkers. He lowered his head to his chest, and chuckled very lightly, before responding. "I don't know how it couldn't be getting to me." He admitted rather bluntly, before mentally adding 'Stupid Vampire.' Upon the words of another... thing.. Ace looked over to where the question had come from. His now, slightly darker blue eyes examined her, though he remained perfectly silent, figuring Lydia would handle the girl.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:09 pm
User Image
Catherine thought about secrets. She actually hated them. Once in her life she was too curious and too eager, and now she is doomed forever. She never approved of hiding, and she likes a straight approach to things. She suspected this girl could be some sort of half dead, or some other night creature, but she could not be sure. So she just sat there at the table, half listening to the conversation of others, and concentrating on her blood bottle.

(OOC:posting more tomorrow))  

Lainauriel

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:53 pm
User ImageLydia nodded. "Indeed it is, but when you have plenty of time on your hands..." She trailed off. When Ace laughed, she did to. "I'm terribly sorry. I do wish there was a way to stop them from bothering you, and yours from bothering me, besides leaving of course...." She stated before hearing a question from Sam. She turned to face the Ghost girl. "Did you check in your backpack?" She asked, for the smell of cotton and polyester were emanating from the small bag, but it could have just been the bag itself. Lydia did know that Sam never went anywhere without Binky, though. .

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:09 pm
Sam looked through her bag. "Nope...He's not in here...I thought he was with me when I walked in..." Actually come to think about it Samantha hadn't seen Binky since he wandered off on his own last night. Binky was the one inanimate object that Sam didn't really use her powers for. She figured it was because he had been 'living' for so long that he didn't need her abilities. "Where could he be?"

((Shanna...I'm about to make another character in a minute or two..be on the look out...))  

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:19 pm
User ImageLydia gave Sam a small smile. "We'll, where does he tend to go when he runs off?" She asked before turning to Ace. "Sorry, I need to go help Sam, besides, it will clear our noses...Nice talking to you." She told him, giving a small laugh. He'd still smell her, and vice versa, as long as they were in a certain range, however, it wouldn't be as bad. She turned and walked over to Sam. "So, we going on a bear hunt?" She asked, willing to help. .

(yay! new characters!)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:48 pm
Ace nodded without a word, pleased that she had been the one to leave. He rose up from the table and backed away, turning on his heels to exit the building, and back out towards the forest. As he walked, he slowly morphed from man to beast, assuming the form of a rather large black panther. Upon taking his new form, he sprinted out into the forest, determind to get away from the noxous odor consuming the building.

CARBON PiXELS

Aekea Elder

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:24 pm
Sam shrugged. "He likes to wander alot..." She looked behind her at a familiar voice. "Binky! How did you get a hold of Binky?" Samantha asked Michael or Binky as she liked to call him. She reached out for the teddy bear and hugged him tight. "Why do you have to wander off on your own?" The bear didn't answer because he was sleeping.

Michael walked into the cafeteria and straight to where Samantha was sitting. "Sam...guess who I found." He smiled and held out the little teddy bear. "I found him just out side my room. I guess in your nightly wanderings you left him in the hall." Michael sat down next to Sam. "Hello Lydia. How are you today?"
((Nice helpful characters))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:32 pm
James watched Ace leave the Cafeteria and transform. He smiled then looked back thru the window at where Catherine was sitting. He wished she would hurry, he was getting hungry again.  

Therealpayne

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:40 pm
User ImageLydia laughed when Sam turned to find Michael standing there, holding Binky. It was quite funny how she had nicknamed him after the bear. "You should keep a better eye on him, silly.." She teased Sam, then smiled up at Michael. "Nice to see you again, Michael. Never changing as usual...you?" She asked curiously. .

09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff