Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
Furry High ( Everyone should Join ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who likes this school?
  Me?
  Poll Whore
View Results

Nekolovesinu

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:21 pm

15 mins had already passed and the teacher was not yet there. The other students started to leave the room and Wadulz did the same. So Wadulz went to the cafeteria to get something to eat and at the same time its already lunch time next in his schedule.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:36 pm

-Is there something wrong, mister?- The hall monitor asked -Noooo, I just won a million dollars and I'm kicking my stuff all over the floor to celebrate. I LOST AN IMPORTANT PAPER!- Erik replied sarcasticly. He then ran off to the first floor, leaving his scrambled books behind, laying on the floor.

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:45 pm

Rain smiled at Aijo and waved her hand. Oh god, she thought, this is going to be a horrible year again. Summer was long..ugh...my mom had me working all summer. No time for fun and games She pressed her lips together in a small pout, crossing her arms over her stomach.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:01 pm

* Zek stares at Aijo and Rain*

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

x-LunaMew-x

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:27 pm

"hmmm. seems my next class for the day is psychology...." Syn said as he stared at the room in front of him and his schedule. "where have you been Syn? it's already been 15 minutes into the class!" the teacher caught syn with as he entered the room. "uh....sorry. I was busy with something" he replied as he went to take a seat in the back of the room.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:46 pm

* Zek watched as Syn sat in the chair behind him and Zek waved at him*

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Aijo_Iceblood

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:50 pm

"it's too bad you had to work all summer. mine was about the same. 'cept i finally got my car and im street legal now." Aijo said triumphantly.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:13 pm

Yeah until you run over another pedestrian * said Zek avoiding Aijos glare*

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:38 pm

Arches a brow, Awesome When Zek made a comment, she laughed and held her hand over her mouth Yeah, I think I'll probably steer clear of you in your car for awhile
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:55 pm

"hey....it wasn't a pedestrian...that old lady was flippin me off...she deserved to become a road pizza....and that boyscout helpin her was just extra points..." Aijo said sarcastically as he flicked Zek's ear. "However my parents decided to get me an old altima so my giant self crammed into that compact cars is a rather funny sight to see. i'm thinkin about selling it and gettind something bigger. maybe a buick or a jeep."

Aijo_Iceblood

Wolf Avery

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:57 pm

Black was getting very bored, VERY fast, even though things were looking brighter...so he opted to speeden up the process of class a little bit.

Reaching with his tail slowly, and for once QUIETLY, he grabbed his twin's tail and intertwined the two, establishing their mental link.

"Hey, bring me mah bag later... not that theres much in it. I'm bored so I'm hittin the snackeh snackehs."

"BLAACCKKKKKKK COME ONE BRO! YOU SAID YOU WOULDNT DO THAT THIS CLASS!!"

"Yea? Well... I lied. Heh, I can't help it, I'm itchin fer more food and ye HEAR how borin she is. I'll catch ye at lunch, see ya Red!"

Raising his paw and waiting to be called on he asked to be excused momentarily....and was gone.

"God, thought I'd never get outter there. Hmm, lets see whats to munch on today." And so he headed off to the cafeteria, pulling his pan pipes out of his jacket pocket to play as he walked.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:15 pm

Waaiiiit* Zek said to Aijo*....that day...i was there.....that old lady was not flicking you off she was waving and you said something about " You wont get my cheeks today!!" and you floored it and nearly killed that old lady then she flicked u off..as for the boy .....what happend to him after that? * Zek tilts his head side ways and looks at Aijo*

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

x-LunaMew-x

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:03 am

Syn looks up upon hearing zek, rain and aijo conversing...
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:33 am

aijo looked away from Zek and mumbled, "i guess i was a little hungry."
He then began to laugh uncontrollably.
"That's enough of that story.....i can't keep this one goin any more. i feel more and more like an a** with every word." He said through his laughter. "But in all honesty....i'm not a bad driver....im just crammed in a small car..."

Aijo_Iceblood

Jungle Boots

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:21 am

Hendly finished mopping up the vomit in the hall, oh the glorious life of JANITOR MAN the greatest hero on earth to shoes and god to ants.

he gently strolled on down the hall passing the psychology class to hear murmurs of jokes and high spirits. he strode up to his closet his lovely homely closet and took a seat in his rickety old office chair. he had no complaints about it's broken bearings, its creeky wheels, or the fact the cusions were flat and the seat was hard as rock on his sensative tush. how could he have complaints, it was a chair provided by the school. free s**t son!

hen reclined popped open the flask he had in his left coat pocket and took a generous swig. then took an eye dropper sipped some of the ol' fallover vodka from the flask and dripped it into the water of his beloved goldfish bowl.

Drink up my child! drink up!

of course pets were not allowed at this school, unless they were a class pet ... so.... no janitor's pets. so the bowl was empty... and smelt of something soiled. the water in the bowl looked more green than the face of the poor young sap that just puked all over the hall way floor. the mental image of that brought hendly to a laugh.

he checked his list of things to do today, and before he got ready to check away mid morning nap he took drained the reminants of his flask and put the empty tin in his desk drawr next to his back up flask filled to the brim.

Yeah this is the life! he said to himself as he closed his eyes.
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff