Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guild of Roses

Back to Guilds

~A place to be yourself; a place to be free~ 

Tags: rose, free, stem, petal, thorn 

Reply Guild of Roses
Show your appreciation to the guild staff! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think this guild's crew are doing a great job?
  The Best!
  Pretty good (Despite the captains prolonged absence)
  Not really doing that well.
View Results

chidorilash
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:09 am
Joeyfish5
I Thank all of you people... while we mods may do our part
its you guys who make this guild... i can only do so much lolcats and the other mods do posts but ... all the hard work dosnt belong to not one of us... but to the members themselfs...

Couldn't of said it better myself

Members pwn more =D

(shock huh? Joey being serious for once)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:13 am
Wow...I feel stunned.
Yeah, we go pretty far back...to the first guild I was ever in actually.
Aww, your so nice. xd Well, I'll try to never let this guild down again, never let you down again.

I think alot of people were suprised.

Dymyr
Captain

chidorilash
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:23 am
Yea, an that was a pretty long time ago, I think about
*tries to remember*
Since, I think about a year ago (give or take a few weeks/months)
Nah, you never let me down, couldn't if you tried, but you did make me worry about you. Like I said, I tend to worry over people that I know.

I would go back into that guild an see when we first met, but, I can't remember what it's called, an I don't remember if I was kicked from it or left.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:45 am
The Gaia's Leaders? Or something like that.
I think we left it after the Captain refused to sell it to us, and wouldnt do anything to make it better. I think thats when we decided to make our own.

I'm fine now Chi...no need to worry.

Dymyr
Captain

chidorilash
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:59 am
I think that's what it was called.

Yea, an he was rarely online at all, let alone on the guild, and I think he wanted more for the guild than it actually takes to create one, lol.
I remember meeting you, somewhat. My avi was a frog, yours was as is, an I posted in the intro thread I believe >D Oh, an you were the only one to actually guess my gender right since I was in frog form Dx

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:57 am
Yeah, I remember now. He wanted like 25k for it.
I still say he was a worse captain than me. What was his name? _____'s lil bro? lol.
Your right, you loved being in frog form back then. lol. Sorry, I haven't changed much.  

Dymyr
Captain

1st_Class_Soldier_Jinx

5,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:19 pm
Thanks to you guys there is an amazing guild. Oh wait this is it! You guys rock for making this guild!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:26 pm
Thank you, I haven't been in here long and I haven't been active as much as I could be do to school and some personal issues, I'd still like to thank you for accepting me into the guild. I'll try to overcome my shyness and be more active.  

Kagetora37

xmenarutofan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:50 pm
I love all you guys here! Despite MY absence (Currently boycotting Gaia...long story...), you're all great!! biggrin

Keep it going! biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:59 pm
I know I don't participate much, but I really do apprieciate that this guild was kept going. Thanks heart !

Flatw00ds

noc_madness

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:19 pm
ty for all the hard work biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:04 am
Dymyr
Yeah, I remember now. He wanted like 25k for it.
I still say he was a worse captain than me. What was his name? _____'s lil bro? lol.
Your right, you loved being in frog form back then. lol. Sorry, I haven't changed much.

yea, he did.
And he was, at least you came back. Modini or something of the sort, but, didn't he change it, to blooddemon or something. Aww well, what's in the past is in the past, so let's leave it at that.
You're here, crew is here, members are here, I'm here and the guild is here. So how's about we just focus on the here an now? =3
Yepyep, I did, I have it stashed in my storage. I still say frogs pwn ;>.>

chidorilash
Vice Captain

joriz1995

Profitable Businessman

8,575 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:57 am
i just wanna say thank you to all the staffs of this thread.. keep up the good work....  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:14 am
thanx i have been here for a while and im so happy  

Jase77

Pxin

Supportive Model

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:49 am
You guys have done a great job to keep this guild up and running. You guys are great, and don't let anyone tell you different.  
Guild of Roses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff