Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Haven

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, demonic, nightmare 

Reply Deathgaze
I am a vampire hunter Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who thinks we should never ever EVER let insane touch explosives?
  Don't let him, he is the cause for melfry95's insanity.
  Gold whore.
  Who cares the worlds gonna end anyway.
View Results

WoofyGoo

7,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:58 am
i released him from the Hells prison coz he was a bounty XD but he was nicer then i thought and now hes under my control XD oh and im sorry for this Insane Demon Monkey: *takes stick and smashes it against your leg* oh btw im a demon 2  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:39 pm
hay true and im a demon master so you are now under my contole -chops off leg and grows a new one-  

Insane Demon Monkey
Vice Captain

Poison For The Soul

Lonely Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:24 pm
OMG! Stop being idiotic! Joey is on my side indefintiely!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:33 pm
i have the power to controle any demon caz me iz a demon lord...  

Insane Demon Monkey
Vice Captain

Poison For The Soul

Lonely Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:00 am
Well you can control any emon except joey and his demon!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:46 am
its pretty simple: i rejected myself from the dominance and control some myself as this friend biggrin its IMPOSSIBLE if you can control me or my demon. even Satin cant.  

WoofyGoo

7,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Poison For The Soul

Lonely Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:53 am
Joey what are you talking about and who is satin?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:26 pm
WTF IS GOIN ON!!!!!!! -bares fangs- i said there would be peace around these parts -rips tree from ground and throws it getting everyones attention- everyone shut the hell up my brothers are newborms and they cant stand to hear arguing so shush!!!!!!! i can hear u from my own house!!!!!  

xXSilly_CanniblesXx

Insane Demon Monkey
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:10 pm
well where fighting i was going to leav you in pease but honestly your interuptions are too anyoing staps missed no more through the heart with a silver sword.

and Natoraki satan is what joey calls my servant lucifer morningstar... and oh hes one of those anoying free will demons... calls up 50 demons "kill those who betray the demonic order"(joey and his demon) runs at Natoraki with a silver sword  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:49 pm
'Silver will only burn a lycan...' isn't satin the Devil?  

WoofyGoo

7,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Poison For The Soul

Lonely Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:24 am
To the crazy vampire chick: STFU!!!! NO ONE WANTS YOU INTURRUPTING ITS GETTING ANNOYING IF YOU WANT TO STAY STOP BEING SO ANNOYING!

To insane: Oh! I thought Joey said Satin not Satan.

Joey: Jeeze joey where did you learn how to type?

Joey! Oh crap! *parries Insanes attack with my two swords and pushes him backwards* Is that the best you got? Hang on Joey I coming to help you as soon as I get through with him! *waits for Insane to attack*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:37 pm
Insane Demon Monkey
i have the power to controle any demon caz me iz a demon lord...

A good demon lord would have the decency to type using correct grammar. Because if you don't I and most likely no one will take you seriously.

Your post using correct grammar
I have the power to control any demon because I am demon lord.  

XxFlutterby_HeavenxX

Poison For The Soul

Lonely Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:42 pm
Oooooooo! you like fruits basket too?!?!?! I love it I have read the whole series 5 times! Kisa is soooo adorable! I love her and when her and tohru first meet and she bites her hand and tohru makes that face it makes me Kawii desu! I love kisa so cute!

Its true he should have better grammar but I probably shouldnt be talking but the only times I mess up is when I talk or type to fast. Phew thats all I have to say *breathes in deep*.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:49 pm
i is a anarchist chaos demon so shut up abot my gramer and i just like using silver swords ok? and yes the devil serves me his proper name is Lucifer Morningstar (true fact) starts charging at Natoraki and is im about to strike a demon stabs u with a flame sword from behind  

Insane Demon Monkey
Vice Captain

XxFlutterby_HeavenxX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:54 pm
Natoraki Terranos
Oooooooo! You like fruits basket too?!?!?! I love it I have read the whole series 5 times! Kisa is soooo adorable! I love her and when her and Tohru first meet and she bites her hand and Tohru makes that face it make me Kawii desu! I love Kisa, she is so cute!

Its true he should have better grammar but I probably shouldn't be talking but the only times I mess up is when I talk or type to fast. Phew that's all I have to say *breathes in deep*.

Me too it just bugs me when people talk like this
Srsly who tps lk ths wn thr r vwls on the kybrd?
*translation*
Seriously, who types like this when there are vowels on the keyboard?
It may take longer but people can understand you better.  
Deathgaze

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff