Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
LunaSol (open please join) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WHEEEEEEE
  yay?
View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:25 pm
User Image

"The point is that I don't want anyone hurt."

he insisted, pushing his plate a little away and wriggling out of garret's fondling.

"I know you wouldn't hurt anyone on purpose but in life or death situations, who knows. You're too passionate sometimes."

he regarded him carefully and with a little wary confusion, bemused with distaste at the idea of him hiring or persuading someone else to hurt her. He hoped he wasn't being serious, but a glint in Garret's eye seemed to indicate her had an idea, which always got him worrying. garret's more creative ideas were usually trouble.

"What are you on about - 'bringing someone with us that would hurt her'?" he asked, cocking an eyebrow with a tone of disapproval.
"and i don't like that luck on your face: nothing good ever comes of that look. at least nothing good for me."
the corners of his mouth twitched in humor despite his scolding.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:39 pm
User Image

Sylva noticed that they had went silent again as they strolled along. She passed the time by observing the surrounding.....taking note of the tiny details of the things she noticed. The cracks in the sidewalk....reflections on the windows.....the directions the weeds grew.....the petal formations of the flowers.....rusting mail boxes......trash that cluttered about on the street.....Everything seem to act as if it were in its proper place.

As the walk continued she began to wonder how much longer they had to go. She was unaccustom to walking in open daylight hours. It was a bit unpleasent-especailly in the color of her attire. She wondered how Adrien could tolerate it. However she decided against complaining....for the moment.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:58 pm
User Image

After a little while longer of walking they arrived on a small housing estate lined by modest houses with relatively large gardens, each with a different coloured front door.
"here we are." he said walking upto one with a robins' egg blue door. He glanced at the garage and noticed both the cars were gone, and was a little disappointed. his parents were at work. he sighed and pulled out a key before unlocking the door and stepping in, holding the door open for her.

"Anyone in?!" he called, being greeted with silence. he huffed. Even Adam must be at a lecture. how dissapointing.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:29 pm
User Image

Sylva stepped inside the.....quaint little home. Nothing like hers obviously but she was happy to be out of the sun. The smallness of the home created a sense of closeness that was kind of nice.....well depending on the family that could be a good or bad thing.

When no one responded to Adrien's call, she too felt a little disappointed. No new faces to cast their attention on her. A pity. She stood silently waiting to see if he would suggest she have a seat or would he put her to work carrying his bags? The latter wouldn't be very gentlemanly of him but with his character she would put it past him. Besides it wasn't like she had a lot of physical strength which he would discover if he tried. She was a dainty flower......in need of constant love and attention-haha.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:55 am
User Image
Adrian strode up the stairs, his long legs taking him up a couple of steps at a time easily. He eyeballed Adam's room with disapproval. Since Adrian had a habit of taking revenge on his twin's possessions when he was mad, Adam had quickly learnt to install a lock. Not that that would stop him if he was livid, but for normal disputes he didn't fancy incurring the trouble it would cause if he broke down the door off its hinges.

He then moved to the room at the furthest end of the corridor, which was his.

"you can come in and chill, if you want."

he called back to Sylva, not expecting the pampered princess to offer any help.

"Take your shoes off though."

he said, purely as a test to see if she'd do as he said. He strode in with his shoes still on, and stomped around the room as he gathered some clothes and possessions into a rucksack.

The room was small but cosy, with a bed shoved to one wall underneath the window covered in a messed up sheet. The room seemed almost deliberately untidy, with dirty clothes strewn everywhere, but his desk which contained a laptop, books and a few action figures was actually quite neat and organised.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:21 pm
User Image

Sylva was glancing about the home when she heard Adrien call to her. She followed the noise down the hall-going a bit slowly to take in the sights as she passed the other rooms along the way. She stopped in the doorway and noticed he had not taken off his own shoe. Sylva considered questioning this, but decided against it. She now the guest in someone else's house. If it was some strange rule of his fine.....

She slid her shoes off and set them off to the side of the door outside in the hall. Her purple eyes flashed in brillence as it studied the new surroundings that her foriegn to her. It was a mess, but she decided against pointing out the obvious to him. He had to be aware of it....at least she hoped. She couldn't help but wonder what the guest room would look like during his stay. Thank goodness for the maid.

She looked over his belongings when she came across something of interest. She picked up what appeared to be a whip. "Most curious as to why a young man would have one of these," she stated as she turned to face him with whip in hand. One brow raised in a questioning manner.  

0Moon_Maiden0

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:35 pm
User Image

((I've waited to see if Vampress would give me an opening for this....but since she hasn't....I'm going forth with my plan.... mrgreen ))

Rei waited a moment longer for Hana's response. Then he glanced over at her popiscle which had became to melt since she hadn't taken a lick to it yet. So wasteful she was being.....letting the blue goodness melt like that. His focused was on the treat now. He watched the blue liquid flow down her knuckles and threaten to stain the edge of her sleeve. With no napkin to offer he was left with only one option......

He quickly took a step towards her and lifted her hand to his mouth. His tongue slipped up the gooey-sticky mess. He realized he might get slapped for this.....but it was blue sugary goodness. He couldn't have it goto waste like that.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:36 pm
User Image

When he noticed she took her shoes off he looked smug and nodded to himself. He was looking out of the window when she alerted him and commented on the whip. He looked surprised, but then smiled mischievously, taking it off her and winding it into a loop, then securing it to his belt at the side like he had seen in the Indiana Jones films.

"It's my 'special item', you know? Got it soon after I was made." he said, the tone in his voice obviously showing he was proud of it. He then studied her expression and smirked, looking over her head and nodding to the closet behind her.

"If that interests you, you should check the closet." he chuckled. "That said, maybe i should bring some of that stuff with me. I could tie up Garret somewhere if he gets too irritating."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:09 pm
User Image

"I see...." Sylva remarked watching him as he secured the whip to his belt. Something about the way he smiled made her think that his 'special item' was used for 'special games.' She could toy him with this notion....and was in fact a tempting idea to play at. But how far could she risk going with it? That was the question. She knew the limits with Garret and that he would never forcibly make her do anything. But Adrien was new and unexplored territory that she would have to tread carefully. She was aware that he could probably take whatever he wanted.

She took a few steps towards him and tugged at the whip as she was double-chenking it for him to make sure it was secure. At the mention of the closet she glanced behind her. Tie up Garret? That seemed to confirm her suspicsions. Bondage. She could only imagine her father's expression if he found that in his house. She gave an adorable giggle at the thought.

"Only for being irritating?" she replied with a sly expression. "That seems a bit extreme." She stepped a little closer. "And what exactly would I have to do to provoke such punishment?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:22 pm
User Image

he cracked a smile at her giggle - it certainly was a sweet sound, though as with everything with her he wondered if it was a crafted quality. She seemed to eager to please, yet so manipulative in everything she did. It was fascinating to watch and quite endearing in it's own way. Vulnerability and power woven together into one tiny little package.
Now, as she turned on the sly seduction in her teasing way he liked her even more. For the first time in a while he relaxed his notions of toying with her fragile self-esteem and decided not to twist around with her for a while, at least until an opportunity was too obvious to resit. he glanced down at her bare feet and everything that gesture had meant.
This was why he always liked enamids more. Far more interesting in every respect.

"Please." he scoffed at her sympathy with Garret. "it wouldn't be too uncomfortable - that's pretty tame. I'd probably just handcuff him to a lamppost somewhere. nothing kinky." he smiled, obviously seeing where her mind was taking her. he looked over her a little greedily as she led him to imagine what he could do with her.

"hm. That depends how bratty you are." he smiled, running a hand through a lock of her silver hair, impressed by how well taken-care-of it was.
"I wouldn't harm you, anyway."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:46 pm
User Image

Sylva smirked at the comment about only leaving Garret on a lamp-post in handcuffs. That thought also amused her somewhat, but it quickly vanished at the next remark Adrien made.

She shivered under his attention as she felt his fingers flow easily through her silken strands. "Aren't you the saint?" she replied with a hint of a small michievious smile. "Perhaps I'll have to test that theory sometime and see if you keep you word." Her eyes flashed their violet seduction and their depths seems to hold many sercets in the darkening brillence.

But then she stepped back. Deciding she tested him far enough and that the possibly of what she could offer him would suffice for now. Plus-this should at least leave him thinking out her....even if the thoughts were a bit.....mature. "Is there anything I can assist you with," she replied. "Although I warn you....I'm obliviously not the strongest person."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:53 pm
User Image
He gave a wide smile, biting his lip slightly.
"You are a tease." he laughed, dropping her hair and flicking her lightly on the nose like one would a bad pet.
he glanced back at his closet and then instead headed over to his underwear drawer, throwing in some pants and producing a couple of sets of handcuffs to chuck in his back. he gave a wicked smirk and then strode out of the room, again making the assumption she would follow.
"I'll grab some stuff out of the fridge." he said, "then we can be off."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:07 pm
User Image

"Whatever could you mean?" Sylva replied coyly. She placed her left pointer finger gingerly on her lips and acted innocently as she spunned slowly side to side to allow her skirt to flutter. Then she stopped as he went and busied himself at packing again. Her eyes dilated as she saw the handcuffs get thrown in. Her thoughts scattered at his intentions. Maybe she would have to see if the black kitten had claws. Maybe he would turn out to be more of a panther afterall.

She followed like a shadow after putting her shoes back as he headed out the room. She wondered if he would write a note, but only wondered. If wasn't her place to get involved in his families's affairs.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:22 pm
User Image

he started rummaging aroudn in the fridge, inspecting the contents that were easy to use for travel. he pulled out some fruit a few cans of pop and a few chocolate bars before moving to the cupboards and helping himself to some tins. he shoved them all in the rucksack.

he pause din the middle of the kitchen, debating of whether to write a note. the note would show how angry he was at them, but it would make them suffer more for them to worry about him.
he decided on a compromise. He's write a note, but hide it so it'd be a couple of hours at least until they found it.

he grabbed a pen and a sticky note by the phone and started to write in a surprisingly neat and attractive cursive:

You want me out, so I'm going. School (and you) can kiss my a**. Enjoy pampering little Adam-boy, you know you love it. I'll be off having fun and making something of my life. after all, I know I'm just a burden to you little 'saints'. One less mouth to feed.
Just remember where I came from - Adam ain't that sweet.
I'll be back for the rest of my stuff, so keep him the hell out of my room.
Later,
Adrian.
p.s - you gave me a choice. look how easily I make it.

he snorted and opened the cupboard, sticking the note to a bag of pasta. he then slammed the cupboard door shut.

"come on, let's go." he practically ordered.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:57 pm
User Image

Sylva watched as Adrien seemed to furiously scribble down on the note pad. Then curiousity made her wonder why he placed it in a cupboard...on a bag of pasta. Such strange tendencies these less fortunate people had, but she wouldn't tell him that. His mood had seemed to have already darken from the lighter sense from moments before. She even jumped at the slam of the cupboard door because she had not expected it.

She followed silently in obedience. Intended roles reversed she realized. Not what she planned but as long as she gained his attention she supposed it was alright as long as he remained a guest in her home. She strolled closer to him until her arm brushed up against his. "Do you want me to carry anything?" she offered-hoping that if she could get him to warm up again that she could snuggle up against him.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff