Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
The night world...soulmates ACCEPTING NEEDS BOYS AND GIRLS! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lainauriel

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:38 am
Catherine decided to take the smaller, not much frequented streets. She saw a few robberies but she decided against any action. Then she smelled a fellow vampire. It was her cousin, who was evidently following her. She tried to escape him and went into the first bar she saw.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:21 am
Nich scratched the back of his head and sighed. he wasnt sure what t do..

"do you uh want me to go in with you, or wait out here?"  

Noltic

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:46 pm
Drusilla was about as far from happy as one could get right now, she'd melted five phones, shorted out two and one was somewhere in the forest. She'd actually just thrown it. and no, she shouldn't have thrown it at the scary flaming thing, but she wanted to. She hoped it actually hit the damn thing so she could ask why it was on her property.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:56 pm
Emily shruged. "Its up to you realy." she smiled

(ah writers block)  

Silencematters

Noltic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:49 am
Nich sighed he rapped on her door and gritted his teeth a little. He was ready to make a pleasant impression. It was now a little after 1 in the morning, and he never thought he'd be knocking on a door this late.

It was weird, but he almost welcomed the scourn he was about to receive, but he knew that he was a cool and responsible guy, and that wasnt important to them for any reason other than secondary worry, so in his mind these people could screw off if they didnt like him.

"Ltes hope im seem an upstanding young gentleman."

Nich grinned but sadly.

((Man... im really sorry i aint been around. I been havin some serious girl trouble, and honestly its kinda deppressing me.))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:53 am
Rose laid on her couch. Feet up in the air, head on the ground.
Her life was over.
Well not over but as good as over. Really what did she have to live for, it was the same thing everyday.
Do some casting for Aunt U.
Play with Joe and eat some cheese. It had been this way for 3 years.
Ever since she got out of high school.
Joe bump his black in white head into hers.
Rose looked at his up side down, green eyes. He meowed and bump his head into hers again.
She closed her eyes and tried to well herself to die.
Joe batted her nose with his paw.
" Ooh OKay!"
Rose rolled herself on to the floor and got up.
"Well no death today I guess Joe."
The cat just meowed again at her.
" Fine, I'll feed, you." She over acted,
" You dont care at all!"
Rose pointed a finger at him,
"Do you. Just as long as you get fed."
The cat looked at her sideways.

RavenRoseQueen

Romantic Lunatic

Silencematters

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:17 pm
(im sorry ill help you if i can sweatdrop )

Emily grabed his hand reasuiringly as her parents opened the door. "its fine" she whisperd. Her thoughts were right though her dad answerd the door a scoul on his face. se sighed as he looked over nich. "hEY" she said normaly as she pushed past him dragin nich with her. "sorry this came up so fast..it just seemed like the right thing to do. she was talking fast as she headed to her room. she wanted to get done quikly.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:19 am
Nich followed her apprehensively. He didnt much like the hand-holding, skin contact made him uncomfortable. hed been alone for a long time.

"Hey... allright, so how much do you need. load me up with stuff and we'll carry it the old fashioned way sans luggage if we have to."

Nich should have thought this through more he could hear heavy footsteps behind him.

((Its no bg deal, just kinda like a ray of perfection shone onto my life, and doesnt want anything to do with me anymore... ill think of something though.))  

Noltic

Silencematters

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:33 am
Emily finally let go of his hand. "I have a few suitcases we can use." she explained opening the door to a semi dark room full of band posters and lava lamps. It was actualy relativly boyish for a girl. She walked over to her bed and pulled out 3 suitcases. She layed it on her bed and walked over to her closet. "um my books and cd's are over there" she pointed to a small shelf lined with music and books near the door next to her radio. She grabed clothes folding them quikly. She knew her foster dad was watching them and she sighed. "do you need somthing she asked him grabing more clothes.

(aww.alright)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:20 pm
Nich sighed. he did a quick shovel of her books and CD's into one of the suitcases and shuffled them around a bit to make it fit. He liked her room, he hadnt had the occasion to decorate his house very much with anything. He was tempted to check out her tastes in music but decided against it. Now was not the time to scoff at others taste in music which he found was an off and on hobby for him.

Instead he approached the foster father.

"My name's Nich penn... i live a few blocks away. I uhh... i offered emily a place to stay because i have a spare room... im pretty well off when it comes to finances, and i figured a room-mate would be an okay idea. I dont think its unreasonable of emily to move in with me, its not as if she'll be living poversely, and she is nineteen. Umm..."

He shuffled a bit sort of uncomfortably.  

Noltic

Silencematters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:40 am
Emily gave a small thankfull smile to him for trying to help. she shut one sutcase that was full of her clothes, not that she had much. she bit her lip wanting to take her posters, but didnt want to stay long enough to take them off of the wall. She grabed a lava lamp and her blankets and bed things duming them in a box. she put her clothes suitcase on top of it. that was it. actualy relativly light and not hard to carry. she nuged it with her foot making it to where it slid over to nich. she walked over in that direction.

Her dad just grunted "good she needs somebody to give her money" he laughed rudely turning to go down the hall. "she isn't good for anything else." Emily looked down angrily biting her lip as she picked up her box and walked out of the room. "im sorry" she whisperd to him. she hated he was there to see this.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:42 pm
Reginald sat in the middle of the dank living room, he always went out at night, he disliked the day. He scratched his ear with one of his feet, sighing.  

RisTesla

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Noltic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:34 am
Nich's right index finger twitched a little. He wanted to tell that jerk off. He knew he was the clasic father type figure, but that didnt mean he had to be like that.

He resisted the urge and picked up the suitcase. Biting back his anger he sighed and said simply.

"Lets go."

Nich walked to the front door without a word. He bent down to tie his shoe and it was odd how long it took him. In actuality he had his hand over a power outlet.

The lights flickered and failed. In the glow from the street lamps Nich looked back at emily and asked pleasantly.

"Coming slowpoke i havent all evening you know?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:57 pm
Emily resisted th erge to laugh. she had seen what he did. she opened the door for him. "ya coming" she walked out her parents cussing stupidly at somthing so stupid. she looked back waiting for nich.

(sry writers block)  

Silencematters

Noltic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:20 pm
Nich laughed as he followed her into the street. e grabbed her hand and jogged around the corner caught up in the jubilation.

"Man... theyre going to have to replace every fuse on every appliance in that entire house. Not to mention reformat they're computer. Sorry if that was too much, all i kept thinking is 'if money is so ******** important id be glad to cost you some.' I dunno, i was just a little pissed."

He looked shocked for a moment when he realized he was touching her and let go of her hand instantly. He shuffled uncomfortably and scratched his hair a little bit. He didnt feel the need to apologize, but he felt uncomfortable touching her all the same.  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff