Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Halloween Rp ~ Zombie Strike! ~~OPEN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombie Nation
  will you survive?
View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:55 pm
"No one is above the Prince," RJ replied. "Each settlement has either one leader or a group. Here there is one commander by the name of Devin Whesker who manages to keep thing running on the surface here. Then there are his subordinates whom he will likely bring along."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:12 am
Andew nodded. "alright then, so long as I now what I'm dealing with."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:08 pm
The sound of the elevator rumbled to life. Then the ding sounded to the opening of the doors. RJ took at attention as Prince arrived with two of his men and with Whesker with his own. Everyone from the other elevator were surprised and shocked when they saw Andrew.

Prince only smiled in amusement.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:30 pm
Andrew pulled a little nervously on his new jacket and eyed the men carefilly. he then took a few steps forward to meet them, careful to keep a distance so they didn't feel threatened.

"Greetings, it's good to meet you. I'm Andrew Winters." he said quicly, deciding that spekaing coherently would be a decent enough confirmation fo whatever Price had told them - at least good enough not to immediately shoot him.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:47 pm
((O_O I honestly didn't realize until just now that I gave RJ the same last name as Andrew-I can change hers......>.<..maybe they're distant relatives! lol))

Prince's men backed off a little. Whesker meanwhile took a moment to compose himself and recover from the surprise. He honestly thought the young man had been weaving stories....

"Micheal.....told us....but it still comes as quite a shock," he replied. Whesker's men mumered in agreement.

"Why don't we all have a seat and chat," Prince chirped gesturing to the seating.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:52 pm
[lol really? xd Maybe...]

Andrew nodded and followed Price's direction to teh seats, being the last one to sit down so he could position himself a socially polite distance away again.

"Well, gentlemen, I'll answer any of your quetsiosn as fully and truthfully as i can." he assured them with a polite but still uncertain smile.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:05 pm
Whesker cleared his throat and took another moment to look Andrew over. "Well, Micheal has explained the situation as to why you snuck into the compound.....we also told us that....you believe you can find a cure for this outbreak?"

Whesker's men shifted uneasily in their seats-avoiding eye contact with the dead man.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:14 pm
Andrew nodded.
"Back when i was alive I was part of the team that worked upon the virus....before it went wrong. In fact, i was bitten by the animal that carried the virus, before I was later bitten by a zombie I have a theory that thsi is why i can still..uh..think."
he cast his milky eyes over the men. he never did quite get used to feeling like such a freak.
"I belive that if i can travel to Nevada, back where the experimentation took place, i shoudl be abel to find the origional documents of the experiment and use taht to figure out what went worng. By that point, we should be able to make a vaccine through process of ilimination. At the very least if we cannot cure people or immunise them form the virus, we should be ablet to at least make a weapon that kills the zombies properly by shutting down their immune system and the virus. The immune system, i belive, is what keeps them working. That's why we have to eat human flesh."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:26 pm
"And you expect me the risk the lives of my men-" Whesker began.

"Not just your men," Prince added in.

Whesker rolled his eyes. "You want me to risk the lives of these people on mission to go across zombie infested territory.....in hopes that can make a vaccine or weapon," he continued. "And say you get....what happens to my people if what you're looking for isn't there...or not usable. And how can I trust that you won't turn on them during the journey when you decide you're.....hungry?" Whesker's voice had rose in tone during his little speech.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:32 pm
Andrew's eyes narrowed, taking offense at his implication.

"I've been a zombie for two years, and I haven't killed anyone." he said, deadly serious. "I've been scavenging, if you must know. In that time I've spent more time with the zombies than I ever care to remember. I have a feel for how they move and think and what motivates them and I've watched them kill. You have no-one more experienced than I to protect you."

He picked at the skin between his fingers, obviously irritated.

"At any rate, I would like to now what else you propose to do. Over half the Earth's population has been turned already, most dying horrifying deaths in the process. A zombie's hunger is insatible because the virus seeks out living immune systems to improve itself and mutate over time. The longer you wait, teh stronger teh zombies get. And even if tehre was a limit to an individual zombie's hunger : even if they only ate, say, once a week, you have 3 billion zombies out there. Within a matter of months there will be no humans left. So you can sit on your asses and wait until you're disembowelled, or you can do something and maybe help the rest of humanity."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:41 pm
The man proved a valuable point. He leaned forward and appeared to be in deep thought. Then he sighed, "Allow me a moment to discuss this with my subordinates."

The men rose to talk a bit more privately away from the group.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:43 pm
Andrew nodded and looked over at Prince and R.J, wondeirng if it would be enough.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:56 pm
Prince smiled. "Don't worry," he whispered. "They can't turn down the offer I gave them and if they do...." He shrugged. "There's always other options...."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:58 pm
"the ofer you gave them?" Andrew enquired, interested in PRince's persuasive skills.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:07 pm
"I told you I pulled out the works," Prince replied grinning mischieviously.

"Blackmail," RJ replied.

Prince pouted, "Only a tiny bit......"  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas