Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply Male Forum [ONLY MALES]
To all muslim BOYS!!! Please read... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Viruz123

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:37 am
Do girls fart like boys or they have they're own way to fart?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:47 am
Hybrid-Vx
lol rofl  

The_Pathan
Captain

II Kuro Kishi II

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:54 am
Hybrid-Vx
xd xd xd xd rofl rofl rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:02 pm
Voldemort point two
Um.

What about the gay ones? What about asexuals? What about bis?

Hybrid-Vx

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
heart heart heart
my stomache hurts from laughing so much. the first quote punched this board in the face XD
and the second...ROFL
no comments. xDDDDDDDD  

Talented Azz

Questionable Seeker

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:18 am
Well girls laugh at everything razz  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:01 am

O=
only if its funny. =3

wahmbulance

Talented Azz

Questionable Seeker

The Muslim Guild Bot
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:42 am
yeah, if they see a white paper, they will start to laugh rolleyes  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:09 am
HONESTLY HONESTLY DOESN ANY ONE ELSE FIND PATHAN OVERLY INSULTING IN THIS TOPIC OTHER THAN ME!!!!
PATHAN WHAT THE HELL!!!
U KNOW WHAT IS HARAM!!! NOT BEEING GAY NOT FEARING GIRLS!!! WHATS REALLY HARAM IS SAYING EVERYTHING IS HARAM AND CONDEMNING PPL TO HELL!!! U HAVE FREAKING RIGHT U NOT GOD!! DONT TELL ME SOME CRAP ABOUT GOD SAYS THIS OR GOD SAYS THAT!!!
GOD FORGAVE A MAN FOR KILLING 100PPL AND SENT HIM TO HEAVEN WHO ARE U TO SAY NO HE GOES TO HELL!! WHO ARE U TO SAY GAYS IN HEAVEN!!! BEEING GAY IS NOT HARAM!!!! HAVING SEX WITH OTHER MEN WHEN UR A MAN IS HARAM!!!

U KNOW KNOW IM OLDER THAN U AND I ORDER U TO NEVER SAY ANYTHING IS HARAM TILL U GIVE ME SOMETHING FROM THE QURAN OR PROPHET!!!!

u pissed me off so much pathan ur so insulting to ppl who dont do what YOU think is right, u have no manner with alot of topics, ur sexiest and a homophobe!!!

u cant have an opinion but u have to be more polite to ur guild members!!! ur the captain Im not saposed to be telling u this!!!

its ppl like u that make islam sound bad honestly!!!!!

ur just a little kid!!! were did u lear "YOUR ISLAM" cuz its not the islam I have been learning for over 12 years!!!

"aldeen yosr" it means islam is easy, islam is loving, allah love almost every body, ur making him sound the Christians do, ANGRY!! god is not angry god is forgiving!!!

U KNOW WHAT! Im going a hole topic on gay and Islam and everything that I think relates to this insulting topic!!!

and Im waiting to hear what u have to say pathan cuz IM doing cuz of how mad u made me, Im gona give u hadeeth and quran telling ur wrong!! lets see how u reply to that!!!

Fish of Steel
Vice Captain

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:51 am
Ehh? i was talking about a white paper, take it easy rofl

Alright, i wanna read ur lecture about gays then razz  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:31 pm
Fish of Steel

"aldeen yosr" it means islam is easy, islam is loving, allah love almost every body, ur making him sound the Christians do, ANGRY!! god is not angry god is forgiving!!!

Wait, Muslims think that Christians think that God isn't loving?

Total proof you don't know what you're talking about.

Also: CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL.  

Voldemort point two

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:45 am
right christians think their god is their friend, lol.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:21 am
Voldemort point two
Fish of Steel

Wait, Muslims think that Christians think that God isn't loving?

Total proof you don't know what you're talking about.

Also: CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL.

oh shut the hell up my point was defending gay ppl Im not talking about christianity!!
I dont like ppl calling them retarded or sick or that they have to be killed, that was my point, or are u just looking for something to pick at? scream  

Fish of Steel
Vice Captain

Twiggy twigs

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:25 am
Viruz123

That,my son, will never be known.
Ever.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:26 am
The_Pathan

Yes, we do.

I don't get if you're trying to say that we don't, or if you're ridiculing that belief.

@Fish of Steel: If you didn't want me to reply to it, you shouldn't say it. I was asking because I didn't get what you were saying.  

Voldemort point two

Fish of Steel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:14 am
Voldemort point two
The_Pathan

Yes, we do.

I don't get if you're trying to say that we don't, or if you're ridiculing that belief.

@Fish of Steel: If you didn't want me to reply to it, you shouldn't say it. I was asking because I didn't get what you were saying.

when u ask a question then say a comment like what u did its not a question its ridiculing the answer to some or the comment before the questing

and what u said its not completely true allot of christens believe god is always angry for some reason there is even a group that believes that god hates the world and that ever bad this that happens in this world from storms to fires to tsunamis is because god is angry, and u cant say Im wrong because Im 100&#xsu;re about what I just said, Im not saying all christens believe god is angry but there ARE some who do,I never said they think god hates them I said they think he is angry.  
Male Forum [ONLY MALES]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff