Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Fallen Warriors Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:47 pm
"Hey, im not dangerous" Alex said to her, smiling, he then turned arround and saw Sakumo, he then looked again at Aimi...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:53 pm
Aimi shook her hands back and forth "I-I wasn't saying you were!" she said with a nervous expression. Aimi then pointed to a tower that was slightly taller then the other buildings but tall enough to see the whole clan. "That is the center...not the actual building but the area around it." she said with a smile again "The building is where Yurete-sama is if you happen to be looking for him."  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:59 pm
Sakumo glanced at the boy. "You're not from this village I see."He told the him then looked at Aimi as she spoke to him. "If I may ask,Why are you here?"He brushed his long silver hair from his eyes and looked at Alure.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:59 pm
Alex sighed, "Its a personal reason" he said, answering him, he looked at the tower, he looked at her , "Would you mind coming with me?" he asked, he was a bit nervous...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:01 pm
*slightly opens eyes* w-where am i?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:08 pm
Aimi's eyes brighten up at the thought of seeing her beloved leader. "Of course!" she said happily as she grabbed his hand and headed toward the tower at top speed "see you later Sakumo-san!". The other clan members just smiled as they saw her go past them, they obviously knew what was happening  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:12 pm
"Aimi!"Sakumo called out then sighed."Okay!"He shifted around and began to walk away. He glanced up at the sky watching sparrows as they flitted around chirping playful songs. He followed along in a slow but happy whistle.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:14 pm
*realizing that i'm back in my room* nii-san......... Tamlin-sama  

cmsntn05

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:29 pm
"So... you respect alot your leader?" he asked, he was almost dragged across the village...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:54 pm
Aimi completely stopped in her tracks as she turned to Alex looking at him with fiery eyes "Of course!!!" she placed her hands together in a praying motion hearts forming in her violet eyes "Yurete-sama is the best leader you can ever have, he's handsome, sweet, and strong!" She turned back to the front blushing with a slight giggle "I admire him with a fiery passion!"  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:08 pm
he said to himself, smiling a little, he then looked a bit up, the tower was infront of them, "Well... looks like we arrived" he said to Aimi...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:15 pm
Aimi snapped out of her trance and reverted back to normal "Oh.your right." she said with a soft smile "Lets get inside then shall we?"  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:16 pm
((Please spell my name right, for God's sake, it isn't that hard to spell!))
Tamlin sat in a chair nearby, fanning herself with her fan. "Oh, you woke up... Finally."

Seiko walked in with a bowl of water and a towel. "Well, guess I won't be needing these then...."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:20 pm
what happened to me...... *remembers the giant claws* w-what was that?  

cmsntn05

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:22 pm
"Your demon... Nothing to be scared about...." Seiko smiled, allowing her own arm to transform into that of a paw. "I'm a wolf... and Tamlin is a... erm.... cat... person thing..."

"I prefer to call them nekos..." Tamlin sniffed, letting her ears transform into those of a cat, and her eyes turn into the golden slits that belonged to her demon.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff