Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Midgar Municipal Water Supply (AC) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mihama Haruka

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 11:08 pm
Misopan_Kurai

[b"Come, now would be the best time to flee, while they are unable to see us!"

As Xuriel reassembled into a half man, half shadow he lay the sharp edge of his RB katana(see profile for info) on Shinrei's throat "Oh is it now? I'm not to sure of that."

Shinrei had disadvantaged himself by using the smoke bomb as the smoke made the shadowy Xuriel practically invisible and Xuriel was totally aware that a attak could occur and being in this form would use alot of concentration.

"What will you do?" Xuriel spoke so that only Shinrei could hear the whisper.

OOC sad (I'm not god moding as Xuriel can be sniped from a blind side and his shadowy form can render him unconcious after a while.))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 4:59 pm
OOC: Shinrei is a professional assasin, a NINJA assassin, much better than his younger sister...he would have protection, not heavy clinky plate mail, but protective armor nonetheless.

Shinrei seemed extremely surprised that the young man had been able to sneak up, on him. Surprisingly, The shinobi didn't seem at all afraid to find a sudden blade to his throat. Even more surprising was the way he reacted. Instead of struggling to get the knife away, Shinrei threw himself into the blade, trusting the wire sewn into the thread of his clothing to protect him. At the same moment Shinrei drew one of his own many weapons and slashed with the poison elemented blade as he dashed forward.

OOC: Roll a 20 sided die on your next post so we can decide wether or not the attack hits, it just eliminates any possible god moding. And you are free to counter attack with your other blade, if it is drawn. Also, I very seriously doubt the blade will sever the wires(and it would be very hard for Xuriel to keep Shinrei restrained) however a stab would easily penetrate Shinrei's defenses.  

Misander

AkaneAme

4,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 6:51 pm
Misopan_Kurai
OOC: scream It ATE my post!!! *kills random NPC to vent rage*

"You are quite certain of yourself aren't you little girl? 'Twould appear you and that unconscious girl are the only other Children of Jenova here." Stated a dark figure on a nearby rooftop. He spoke calmly, his blazing green eyes the only distinguisable feature visible between layers of black silken cloth. A few silver tendrils of hair crossed over his hidden face as they blew in the wind. "Is that insolent girl really worth fighting for? She has already defied orders, and should not have come here to begin with, doubly so for you, your leaders will already be most disappointed in the both of you." He tossed a handful of round objects to the ground which erupted in smoke and bright light. The figure leapt down and grabbed Sofia, who was likely as blinded as the rest, "Come, now would be the best time to flee, while they are unable to see us!"

Nodding Sofia follows this stranger, she seems to be kind of trusting this person. Her eyes close and thinking that she might be a little foolish.  
Mihama Haruka rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 9:43 pm
((Well truthfully Xuriel was trained as a Ninja too and is in half shadow mode so really all you had to do was talk abit then he'd collapse from exhaustion and he has steel plates on his armour but let's give your way a go 3nodding oh Xuriel can flip back to the real edge to stun people and so even numbers hit, odd numbers miss ok?))

As the man threw himself into the blade Xuriel saw that the katana was not cutting through and that the man was attacking too so with the other katana he dealt a massive blow that would knock the man senseless, even if he got hit he hoped the small amout of armour would protect him.  

Mihama Haruka

Mihama Haruka

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 1:20 am
((I'M ALIVE!!!!!!!!! WOOT!!!! Ok moment over, now Xuriel is going to attempt to bash him!!!))  
Misander rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 12:07 pm
OOC: Of course you are, I only kill NPC's twisted

Shinrei fell forward with the force of the blow as sparks exploded in his field of vision. This kid's good... Shinrei realized as he regained his balance and leapt away. He was on a rooftop now, and he released Sofia, feeling she would be capable of finding her way back to the hide-out by herself. Meanwhile, Shinrei would do his best to continue his fight with the younger Ninja away from the other members of Avalanche. It just wouldn't do for him to rush into battle against so many, especially since he still had plans for them, which required their continued existances. Now that he wasn't held back by the Remnant girl, he was free to fight to the fullest of his ability. Unfortunately for Xuriel, Shinrei had become a full master shinobi, and had never lessened in his skills.  

Misander

Mihama Haruka

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 6:17 pm
Xuriel was quite surprised to find that the blow had not knocked the man senseless. As he slipped out of his half shadow form he tried to find a strategy the man was obviously a greater ninja than he was. Instead he had learnt to be a samurai and had become a master of the art.

Thanks to his knowledge of the ninja art he knew that the ninja would try to avoid direct confrontation but Xuriel would draw him into a close fight. With all his concentration he readied his swords for an attack but then all of a sudden he remembered what his sensei had told him, "A true swordsman can cut anything and also nothing" upon that he had been told to fight only to protect himself or other people who could not do so for themselves and had been handed his Sakabatou(another name for RB katana). The memory calmed him and he concentrated again but this time he vanished into the shadows.

((Don't worry we'll meet again mrgreen until then stay alive twisted ))  
Zaber Blade rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 6:35 pm
OCC: I like this dice-battlign system going here. I think I'll use something like it in the PSO RP I'm setting up in my sub-forum. Check it out once it's running.

Zaber saw the smoke clear and drew the Requiem, ready for anything. He saw the man who had aided him earlier fighting another man. Vaizel was wrapped around Sabel, and Sofia was, where was Sofia? Zaber couldn't see her yet out of the smoke. Zaber plunged into the fray, bringing his giant sword to bear against the man fighting Xuriel. Zaber hated owing anyone a favor, he wanted to get rid of this one quickly.

((OK, so, let's say even hits, shall we?))  

Zaber Blade

Zaber Blade

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 6:39 pm
OCC: Gah! While I wrote my last post, Xuriel posted and the whole scenairo changed! Oh well, so Zaber's fighting Shinrei now, and I just missed.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 6:59 pm
The call was answered! The monster awoke suddenly, its instincts blazed and it leapt up in sudden movement. Coming, it was coming. While it waited in high anticipation, it sensed the others left around, and the current situation. Blood scent came to the moster, and it trembled in eagerness, but still awaited the coming. A new scent reached it, also blood and it gave a half cry of recognition. It was here! No one else had seen the coming, only it was keyed to the one that now arrived.  

savanacat

Mihama Haruka rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)

Mihama Haruka

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 1:21 am
((Another change of scenario!!! I shall confuzzle you!!!))

As Xuriel changed into a shadow he saw the man he had helped earlier engage with the shinobi that he had just left. He remembered another saying his sensei used to preach "If you do not finish what you started then you will never finish anything!!!"

He shouted to Zaber "This guy is a true ninja keep your eyes and ears aware of anything and everything or else this will be a very short fight for you."

With that in mind he returned to the fight to help Zaber once more and he drew his Sakabatou and swept a rain of rapid slashes aimed at the shinobi, the slashes were of course only to knock the man out for a hour or two and capture him.

((Same dice rule even hits, odd miss.))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 1:28 am
((Lets do it so that the attacker rolls the dice for his attack so that its easier for the the others to reply, ok?))  

Mihama Haruka

savanacat

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 9:52 am
Blood dripping, barely upright, eyes blazing, Dahry stumbled forward. The monster ran forward, it too stumbling a bit as its wound tore open. Dahry sent out her orders, using the silent communication that was embedded into every experiment of her father's. Protect and flee. Hurt, heal, Flee. She was dripping and begrimed. Only the strength she leeched from her materia kept her standing. She had come for Teerce...for her monster, but she was unable to do anything else. It was indeed fortunate that no one had noticed them, off to the side as they were, but now they must escape, and they were in no shape to do so.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 3:31 pm
savanacat
Blood dripping, barely upright, eyes blazing, Dahry stumbled forward. The monster ran forward, it too stumbling a bit as its wound tore open. Dahry sent out her orders, using the silent communication that was embedded into every experiment of her father's. Protect and flee. Hurt, heal, Flee. She was dripping and begrimed. Only the strength she leeched from her materia kept her standing. She had come for Teerce...for her monster, but she was unable to do anything else. It was indeed fortunate that no one had noticed them, off to the side as they were, but now they must escape, and they were in no shape to do so.

Vaizel was still curled protectively around Sabel's unconcious form, one thought repeating through his mind, I must protect her! No one shall take her! I must protect her!.... So intent was his focus that all other throughts disapeared, then gradually, Vaizel barely registered the change, his thoughts became I must protect her, I must flee, I must help,... they are hurt.... I must flee .....hurt ....heal ...flee ...... His eyes snapped open, blazing slitted and very green, and with a snarl he bolted away from the motorcycle and the fighting shinobi. Sabel was still clutched in his grasp, but his mind now registered two other figures on his protect list. I must protect them.... We must flee.... He raced noisily down the road and before anyone could stop him he scooped up the injured Dahry and Teerce, his JENOVA and Mako enhanced strength permitting him to maintain his pace as he did so. We must flee!... With single-minded determination he threw himself from the road, spreading his wings, and launching into ungainly flight despite the burden he now carried. We must flee! .... He thought desparetly and headed away from the city.  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas