Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
My mission: My heart or my job? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:19 pm
Haru arrived back to the room and went straight back to his closet. He sent a report about his progress with Miss Asho and how they would be attending the ball. He sighed once he finished and began putting what he needed into his agents device. He exited his closet, pulling out his wallet to take a look at the tickets. He chuckled when he noticed what type of tickets they were.
"Oh Rena is going to love this," he said out loud as he left his room to go meet up with Miss Asho herself.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:28 pm
She looked around the room. Everything was set. She took a deep breath and slowly let it out. Now she only had to survive....two nights....alone...with her new partner.
This is going to be a very long mission" She thought leaving her room, locking it behind her.  

Shuro2009

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:37 pm
"You ready to go, Miss Asho?" Haru questioned as he made his way down the hall towards her. Haru just grinned when he reached her, his mind floating somewhere else. The question of what The Celestails were going to do once they got there was beyond him. He sighed. They really needed to get a better way of communicating instead of leaving him in the dark. They know that I can take everything they throw at me and succeed in flying colors even when they don't give me all the details. Dammit. This is getting old.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:41 pm
She looked over at him.
"Might as well start this thing. The helicopter is waiting for us on the roof. We'll be parachuting down to an area near the hotel. From there we check in and get ready for tomorrow." She said walking toward the take off pad on the roof.  

Shuro2009

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:46 pm
"Cool," he said simply, as they boarded the helicopter. Once seated, he fastened himself in, taking deep breaths as he did. He looked to where his parachute sat taking that into account. He wasn't looking forward to this, not one bit.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:50 pm
"Are you okay?" She asked raising an eyebrow as she seated herself.
Once buckled, she pulled on her helmet and flipped on the headset so she didn't have to shout or strain to hear. She opened the visor and looked over at him waiting for a response.  

Shuro2009

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:05 pm
"Of course," he laughed into his headset, though his hands betrayed him by gripping the seat. He hadn't been in a helicopter, plane, or jet in a very long time, but he couldn't believe it still bothered him so much. And they hadn't even taken off yet. He sighed, releasing the seat. He wasn't going to be a pansy about it especially in front of Miss Asho. Her questioning look made his breath catch and it took him a moment to start talking again.
"I'm fine, Miss Asho. What about you? How are you doing?" he asked, trying to keep his mind somewhere else other then there.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:12 pm
"It's just a simple jump." She shrugged. "I just..well, i just close my eyes and free fall. It's the only moment that I'm....free."
She sighed slightly.
"You know, it's okay to be scared. I couldn't do the jumps for a long time. If you're scared, you can hold my hand. As you're partner, it's my job to take care of you remember?" She smiled slightly.
It was funny using her brother's words on someone else.  

Shuro2009

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:24 pm
"It's not the jump so much its just the flying," he admitted. "Thanks for the support though, Miss Asho." He smiled back at her before taking her hand into his. "I'll take your offer now..." he felt the slight warmth in his cheeks as he did. He wasn't sure if he was feeling embarrassed or something else that he couldn't quite depict.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:26 pm
She laughed slightly and gave his hand a gentle squeeze.
"It's going to be okay." She said sincerely. "If we go down, we go down together. You may not be my partner by choice, but you are my partner."
She looked out the window. It was just about time.
"Now for some fun." She joked.
She stood and moved to the door, his hand still in hers.
"Are you ready?"  

Shuro2009

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:54 pm
"Yeah," he said as they met the open door of the helicopter. "Here. We. Go." he laughed before jumping out with her.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:59 pm
She rolled her eyes slightly as she flipped the visor down. She closed her eyes and let herself free fall for a moment. She brought her wristband up to her helmet.
"Parachute activate." She said clearly.
The bag materialized on her back. She waited a few more moments before pulling it open.  

Shuro2009

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:08 pm
Haru did exactly what Rena did and let himself float back down to the earth. He forgot about this part of jumping out of a helicopter. It was always an experience.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:12 pm
She took a deep breathe before she made contact with the ground. She ran a little bit, pulling the parachute down and detaching the bag. She pressed a button on the bag and the parachute pulled itself back in. After that she pressed a few buttons and the bag went back to the wristband. She gazed around the surrounding areas. Safe. No one was around and the hotel was about a block off. Perfect. She breathed a sigh of relief. So far so good.  

Shuro2009

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:18 pm
Haru landed perfectly for not doing this kind of thing in awhile. He gave a little sigh of relief as he retracted the parachute. He nodded at Rena before heading towards the hotel they were going to be staying in.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff