Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
The Package- A Role Playing Goof Off! (AC) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eskevar Fire Cross

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 10:38 am
"Dill, really? Sweet are so much better! They taste the best on burgers." Dahry loooked fondly on Teerce's petting the wolves and the subsequent fighting for attention. She looked up at the other twin...Garm... that was it, Fenrir was the one like a kid and Garm was the serious one. She blinked confusedly at the questiond he asked. "Dead? Are you really? Well. I didn't think I was. Oh yeah I was a...minor scientist, don't you know." She paused a moment as something occured to her. She looked up in surprise then and looked over at Teerce, wjo was now tussling with the wolves. " Oh....then I am dead too.... and so is Teerce. You know, I always thought he would look differently after he was dead." She looked again up at Garm and Fenrir, "So what are you gonna do now that you are dead. Oh!! I'm gonna whisper over Vincent's shoulder! The bishie will be mine in death if nothing else!" She bounced up and paused a moment as she realised that Fenrir was about to say something, after all, now she was dead, she could be as polite as she wanted!

" Capital idea!" Fenrir exclaimed. " We were on our way to haunt our old boss.... I think we can help you with your unfinished bussiness too."

" 7th Heaven," Garm stated out of the blue.

" Ya... that's right you can probably find Vincent at the 7th Heaven." After a bit of contemplation Fenrir exclaimed, " We'll take you there! The wolves like your friend so you must be nice. Come'on" Fenrir pulled Dahry to her feet without waiting for a reply.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 11:36 am
vampiress_of_darkness
((can you make me a leet guide?))

((LOL, I just learned 1337 by switching my google language to hacker. xd ))  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

vampiress_of_darkness

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 12:42 pm
Saerenna
vampiress_of_darkness
((can you make me a leet guide?))

((LOL, I just learned 1337 by switching my google language to hacker. xd ))
((could you make me a guide?))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 5:13 pm
Dahry skipped along as she ran behind Fenrir. Man being dead was pretty fun! Then...Whomp! she lay dazed on the ground before she was scooped up by Teerce. Heels weren't good for running, apparently So, with Teerce carrying her, Dahry was still following th ex-Turks. " After we tortue Vincent a little, I'll go with you guys to haunt Rufus if you want!" Dahry was feeling exuberant, like she had not felt in a long time. " You know, I have no clue what my unfinished business is. Do you know what your's is? If you don't we could haunt a lot of people! If you don't mind that is" Dahry hastily added. She didn't want to alienate her fellow spirits, after all, most people wouldn't be able to see them, so she had better get along with those she could. She paused a moment and then posed her next question to Garm, "What about you, do you like pickles?" Teerce and Dahry stoped dead (no pun intended) as they saw......

So Stef, twisted what do they see?

savanacat

Mihama Haruka

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 6:19 pm
As Xuriel looked out of the helicopter he saw the twins and two other people prancing about yipping with glee about how they were going to haunt Vincent.

'Wow they think they're dead!!!' thought Xuriel 'This might not turn out very well'

Then they stopped dead.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 10:16 pm
((I don't really think I could make a guide, not really knowing it too well myself.))
After performing her n00bish 1337 speech, Saerenna nodded to all the staring people and continued on her way, finding that the strange markings in the ground led her to a bar. Hey...wasn't this 7th heaven? Was it once again headquarters to Avalanche? If so, it all started to make sense now. Avalanche was trying to bomb ShinRa using the UPS system? Crude, yes, but it was almost rather effective. Now, how to counteract the deeds that had befallen ShinRa. Of course! She would mess up their offices. How would they like picking up scattered papers?  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Mihama Haruka

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 3:44 am
"Ah whatever they can do whatever they want" then Xuriel headed towards 7th Heaven.

Upon arrival he noticed a Turk enter the bar, curious he went in after her.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 6:31 pm
savanacat
Dahry skipped along as she ran behind Fenrir. Man being dead was pretty fun! Then...Whomp! she lay dazed on the ground before she was scooped up by Teerce. Heels weren't good for running, apparently So, with Teerce carrying her, Dahry was still following th ex-Turks. " After we tortue Vincent a little, I'll go with you guys to haunt Rufus if you want!" Dahry was feeling exuberant, like she had not felt in a long time. " You know, I have no clue what my unfinished business is. Do you know what your's is? If you don't we could haunt a lot of people! If you don't mind that is" Dahry hastily added. She didn't want to alienate her fellow spirits, after all, most people wouldn't be able to see them, so she had better get along with those she could. She paused a moment and then posed her next question to Garm, "What about you, do you like pickles?" Teerce and Dahry stoped dead (no pun intended) as they saw......

So Stef, twisted what do they see?

Fenrir stepped back a bit as Teerce came to assist his mistress, but otherwise did not seem phased. " Hmm unfinished business..... welll Vaizel is some pretty big unfinished business........ other than that I don' know. Heh... haunting people is going to be fun," Fenrir said with an impish smile as he ran down the street. The blond had no idea why they were running, but it felt good. The wolves ran ahead leaping and capering their well toned muscles rippling beneath shaggy coats.

Garm running behind in silence blinked at Dahry's question...... pickles? Why pickles, he didn't even like pickles. " Um... no not really AHHHHH!!!" The party slid to a stop. " Shinagami!" Garm exlaimed breathlessly his arm extended and pointing wildly in the direction of Saerenna and Xuriel as the pair slipped into the 7th heaven.

Eskevar Fire Cross

savanacat

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 10:01 pm
Staring in frustration and fear, Dahry looked upon the shinigami who blocked their path. She had gotten this far, no shinigami would stop her now. She had Teerce carry her forward as she diliberately went in front of the shinigami. She was going to haunt Vincent, she was going to have a good afterlife thank you very much! Oddly enough, one of the Shinigami in front of her looked an awful lot like an old compatriot of hers... but that was no doubt on purpose, the death bringers knew of your past and of what would make you give up on your false life as well. She didn't look behind her, but she could hear Fenrir and Garm as they too prepared to fight for their 'lives'. The startled looks on the faces of the Shinigami was strange, but it was obviously a trick....  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 5:08 am
((Am I mistaken or am I all of a sudden a Shinigami?))  

Mihama Haruka

vampiress_of_darkness

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 6:47 am
xuriel
((Am I mistaken or am I all of a sudden a Shinigami?))
((what?))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 11:02 am
ooc: xd Yeah, now you are a shinigami, have fun1 3nodding  

savanacat

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 1:53 pm
((Sorry for the short absense, the holiday preparation caught up with me, Furry-chan Just got a job!!! 4laugh YAY!! 4laugh and I'm getting things ready for our new addition to the house hold, I'm buying my father a cockatiel for X-Mas.... wink ))

Vaizel had barely closed his cell-phone when a shout just outside caused him to whirl around. He bolted for the door, Had someone found them? Had he been followed?? No one could know this was the Avalanche headquarters!! He thought wildly as he threw the door open. The setting sun bathed the porch in red and silouetted the android in burning crimson, gleaming like fire from his metal wings and washing all the color in his clothing and skin to scarlet. He blinked several times in the light and then glared around at the odd assemblege, "What do you people want?" He growled, stalling for time while he contemplated that question himself.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 2:09 pm
Dahry barely breathed as she saw the winged death-angel in front of them all, now she wouldn't have to really die! Death angels were well known for protecting the spirits of the dead from shinigami and other influences. She stopped short at his question as she realised that he was likely asking for their reason for continued existence. This angel must be a spirit phsychiatrist, he is helping us to find out what our unfinished business is! She gazed up on him in thankful adoration as she replied, "My reason for existing is unclear, but with you to guide me I shall find my way. Then, when I have finished my business, I will be willing to go to the Land of Promise, where all must go." She looked upon him with rapt attention as she waited for enlightenment. The moster holding her was apparently bewildered by the rapid turn of events. Its grip loosened as it tried to puzzle it out. Whump! Now Dahry was gazing upon the ground around her with a confused expression, not paying attention, rapt or otherwise, to the winged figure who was standing on the porch above her. Funny, I didn't think that you couyld feel so faint when you were dead... She slumped abit against the legs of her monster as she lost consciousness.  

savanacat

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 2:16 pm
Saerenna blinked at all that was going on, finally deciding just to answer the winged person's question. Wait...that person also had a metal clawed leg.... That could only mean one thing. THIS PERSON WAS A CHOCOBO! So, she answered him in chocobo speak obviously. "Wark waaarrrkk kweh warkkk kweeeeh." Which translated to...absolutely nothing since she had no idea how to speak chocobo. But what she meant was that she wanted to mess up their paperwork.  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff