Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Death to Shadow Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BOO or SIN?
  SIN will WIN!
  BOO will LOSE!
  I hate you...
  WTF??!? The Demon Llamas will destroy them both!!! RUN!!!
View Results

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:10 am
Kargate chewed on some food and looked at Rast. "At least sit donw and tell me your name." He said. "You to shadow girlie." The warrior said. Kargate took a swig of ale and looked at teh small elven girl he traveled with as she face-palmed.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:16 pm
Rast turned. "Name's Rast, 'adopted' son of Cahd-dur, Shadow Warlord of the East." he said as he picked up a loaf of bread. "And by the way, it seems our other ally has already left us."  

Yvansi

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:21 pm
Luna changes then slips inside.She looks around.She blinded in just well with the others vampires there.They couldn't smell her night elf blood  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:14 pm
Kargate nodded. "Rast, so you were a shadow child? I hate them because its so hard to break their idiotcy." He said with a smirk. He turned his attention to teh girl. "Your name?" he said offering a peice of bread.  

Dreadlord Kharne

heartsXdespise

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:34 pm
((I assume by 'the girl' you mean Aitosai. xD If it's not, feel free to inform me))

Aitosai stubbornly took the bread. "Aitosai, not that it'll mean anything to you," she pouted, reluctantly taking a bite. Only now did she realize how long it had been since she last ate.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:11 am
(You got it. =] lol)
The warrior smiled. "Ah, now that is more like it. Now we arent complete strangers." He said with voice gruff. "Now, i dont expect you Aitosai to like us, hell, you probably would shove a knife in our necks if we turned our bakcs, but you gotta understand," He pasued and considered his words. "You arent like the Shadows. I mean look at yerself."
Amber ate some cheese and smiled. She turned to Rast and pointed at Kargate. "He thinks he is osme motivational speaker..." She said giggling.  

Dreadlord Kharne

heartsXdespise

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:13 am
Stretching out her arm, Aitosai examined her fingers thoughtfully. "I suppose you're right," she commented, taking another bite. Now that she wasn't as hungry, her anger was beginning to subside. "But... even still, my loyalty lies with the Shadow," her resolve was beginning to fade with her anger, though. It was starting to make more and more sense. No, she thought. Aitosai shook her head to clear her mind of those treacherous thoughts.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:30 am
Rast stretched his arms. "Yeah... I've always remembered how I was the only human not in chains around 'Dads' palace." He looked to Aitosai. "You'll get over it."  

Yvansi

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:57 pm
Kargate stood up and and frabbed his pack. "Okay, well, its time to get going. Seeming as our mysterious friend left us already left us, we better get going." He examined the plains around him. "Okay, which way do we go? I dont know were this sun guy si being kept..."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:52 pm
"Get over it?" asked Aitosai with incredulity. "I doubt it..." she shoved the last of the bread into her mouth and stood.  

heartsXdespise

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:49 am
Luna found the sun mark person then went outside turning back to her night elf.She looks a vixion"I will need help getting that one help.I could kill the guards but there are to many"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:40 am
(( Mmm, perhaps we could slow down a bit, Mystic Moon Ampris? ))

Rast nodded, drawing his falchion. "I say we get going." He began to look around. "So... To the Shadow?"  

Yvansi

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:16 pm
(yeah)

"I think I will wait for those others with a mark.I left a trail for them to follow"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:53 pm
As the camp came into view, Glaz immediately knew something was wrong. He hurried to what remained to his camp, cursing at the fact that the Shadow had attacked while he was gone. He looked about the ruins, hoping to see a familiar face, but there was no one. Most of all, he wished his close friend, Gerald, to be there. He was going to accompany Glaz on the trip. With a sigh, Glaz turned his back to the camp, and began walking. "Working solo once again..."  

Rexxxxxx

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:56 pm
Kargate took a quick glance around again and noticed a small trail leading north. "That our best bet i think..." he said. "Onwards!" He said with enthusiasm, and started walking.  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff