Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
The FFVII Holiday RP (AC) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Holiday RP!
Yes!
27%
 27%  [ 10 ]
No!
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Sepiroth will steal Christmas!
55%
 55%  [ 20 ]
Sepiroth will be lured under miseltoe by Kanna Moto!
13%
 13%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 36

Eskevar Fire Cross

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 5:53 pm
furry1337otaku
OOC: We aren't ignoring you, we are just distracted by the chaos unfolding wink *pokes the plot with a stick* Woah, it's like the blob that ate everything twisted I'm so taking this to show and tell... And to Xuriel we aren't ignoring your spell, it just wouldn't have any effect on those immune to "stop" (Like Leviathan) and it was a percentage attack anyway so it would only hit a few people.

Connie had been knocked unconscious in the sudden blast and was now held by her understandably panicked grandmother. Her husband was lost somewhere in the wreckage, a divine entity was destroying things, the strange monstorsity of a man was on the ground glowing strangely as random spell casts transmogrified anything too near him. The old woman was too terrified even to scream in the raging catastrophe.

Sabel stared at Shinrei wonderingly when the shinobi suddenly stiffened and then leapt from the window, and then a jet of water blasted through the room knocking out part of the wall near the foot of her bed. Kuma whined and looked pleadingly at the injured descendant, as if asking the injured girl to somehow make the damage stop. Sabel frowned, and, using her IV stand as a crutch, she stood up and moved to the window to take a glance at the carnage herself.

((I got a Wacom tablet today 4laugh it is the most fun thing to pay with!! I don't think y'all care but sorry...... I'm easily pleased))

Fenrir dashed forward grimly turned from bluff and blundering blonde to bold hero ((ah... aliteration)). The wolves leaped to his sides the materia in their collars flaring as Garm drew on their power. Fenrir came in sight of the frightened old woman clutching the little girl.

Fenrir's handsome face converted to a grim frown, this was no place for either. Energy lanced past him. He ignored the burning pain as some of the more intense energy streamers hit home. He grit his teeth and continued into the eye of the storm. A powerful wave of energy slammed into him bringing him to his knees in the rapidly melting snow. Romulus was flung aside with a heart-rending yelp though Remus continued on faithfully. Van Aesir pushed himself up and continued towards the two. Just then darkness swept over him. The darkness receded but he could not move, in fact everything seemed frozen. The look of anguish on Vaizel's face, the horror of the old woman and the pallor of little Connie were thrown into sharp relief by the eerie blue and green light filling the location. What manner of magic was this?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 7:24 pm
Sabel watched the chaos below for several moments in stunned surprise, then, suddenly she seemed to regain her senses. H-he's in trouble! Sabel noted from Vaizel's convulsive state. Focusing upon her single Enemy skill materia, she cast Angel Whisper, fully curing and removing the multitude of status effects upon him. Then she moved onto the other afflicted people she could see. Everyone was now revived and alert.

"Don't make me go Gramma, don't make me go..." Connie pleaded as she roused. The elderly woman was still confused and bewildered. Connie read this look on her matronly grandmother's face and glanced around to get an idea of the situation for herself. Kuroi strode up to the scene, powder white snow sprinkling his night black feathers. "wwwWWWaaarrk?" The bird vocalized approaching Connie. The young girl jumped from her grandmother's grasp and ran to the Chocobo, leaping onto his back. "I'm not gonna go back!" The girl stated firmly, urging the bird out into the quietly building snowstorm.  

KiyaraSabel

Misander

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 8:27 pm
Shinrei knew he was inches from death, cornered by the great serpent. The Water God gathered its massive body, coiling slowly as it prepared it's finale`. It was toying with him, and he knew that he would not be able to defend himself. I refuse to go down without a fight! Shinrei snarled mentally, pulling out his silent chained ball of death and struck at Leviathan with his one last blow. The huge spiked iron sphere shredded through where the gigantic serpent hung poised for attack, but the water god did not respond. It was simply no longer there. Shinrei frowned, wondering what had happened. He wasn't vain enought to assume he had destroyed a god, and he hadn't felt his attack land. Leviathan had simply vanished into thin air. I suppose my rival has awakened. He assumed quietly.

He spotted a small figure dashing through the snow on a familar black chocobo. With a malicious smile, he began to follow, unseen by either mount or rider.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:36 pm
Vaizel lay gasping for breath in the snow, amid the wreckage of the elderly couple's truck. The magic no longer raged uncontrolled through his system, but at a fairly hefty price. He himself was exhausted with the effort of restraining the magic, he shuddered in every limb. Still breathing heavily he shifted slowly and painfully to gaze at the now ravaged surroundings. Snow and dirt seemed torn up everywhere, and ice was forming where Leviathan had once reigned. With a groan Vai forced himself up onto one elbow, where was Connie? His gaze searched frantically but he could not spot the little girl. Dawn? He glanced quickly at the hospital, and was vastly relieved to find it mostly undamaged. The twins... Belatedly he thought of the brothers who had sought to assist him... where were they?  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Eskevar Fire Cross

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 1:40 pm
Ermak Lorde
Vaizel lay gasping for breath in the snow, amid the wreckage of the elderly couple's truck. The magic no longer raged uncontrolled through his system, but at a fairly hefty price. He himself was exhausted with the effort of restraining the magic, he shuddered in every limb. Still breathing heavily he shifted slowly and painfully to gaze at the now ravaged surroundings. Snow and dirt seemed torn up everywhere, and ice was forming where Leviathan had once reigned. With a groan Vai forced himself up onto one elbow, where was Connie? His gaze searched frantically but he could not spot the little girl. Dawn? He glanced quickly at the hospital, and was vastly relieved to find it mostly undamaged. The twins... Belatedly he thought of the brothers who had sought to assist him... where were they?

Garm shaking and weak sunk to his knees. His vision spun crazily. He had a hazy veiw of a black chocobo disappearing into the blizzard. It should mean something to him, but he felt as if he were thinking through a fog. Fenrir. He hoped his brother was all right..... dad would kill him if Fenrir.......... he slid the rest of the way into the snow unable to complete the thought.

His brother was in no better condition. The time freeze spell seemed to have reversed and he could move again. His muscles shook with exhaustion. Taking a breath he winced, must have damaged some ribs he thought grimly. Suddenly he recalled Romulus' tortured yelp. Adrenaline giving him new strength he stumbled towards the snow bank and ended up falling over another body.... the guy... in the hospital. They ought to help him out.... but Romulus. His eyes travled to where the great wolf lay unmoving in the snow.

" NO!" he struggled again to his feet. Walking numbly he knelt and took the wolf's head in his arms (something Romulus would rarely permit otherwise). He stroked the course long fur and slid his hand down to check on a pulse. " Please... don't leave me... I made a promise," he choked the words out. Tears stung his eyes in the cold.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 7:31 am
((OOC:Looks at his watch then picks the threads hand up and drops it down and waits for a second then does the same thing two more times"I officaly call this thread dead...nurse whats the time"a womens voice says"7:31Am Doctor" I sigh"Time of Death 7:31Am"  

Your Eternal

6,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 8:20 am
Valens12
((OOC:Looks at his watch then picks the threads hand up and drops it down and waits for a second then does the same thing two more times"I officaly call this thread dead...nurse whats the time"a womens voice says"7:31Am Doctor" I sigh"Time of Death 7:31Am"
(( neutral confused Okay,... um, but it's not dead... xp Nice try, it's just in a coma, You see RPing always slows down alot around Breaks, and school starting and ending, this lapse isn't even anywhere NEAR the lapses we have had before in Chaosflow, and that one has been going strong for nearly 2 years. I'm not worried yet, this thread would be fairly easy to revive... All that has happened is the story is getting complex, so it is harder for people to figure out what they want their characters to do. No worries though, Angel submitted his bio for Vincent Valentine, and I'm going to ask him to reintroduce that character to help even things out. It'll be fine. You'll see! wink

Don't worry, I know what I am doing, I'll let you know if I think a thread has "Died". They don't die so long as there are people willing to RP. Despite how long it might take them to do so.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 12:17 pm
OOC: Wow, I'm confused. Where'd the whole Leviathan thing come from? Yeah, it really has slown down, and some of the novelty wore off after the holidays. We really got off the holiday topic though. I'll talk to Kanna and maybe we can get her to kidnap Santa to ressurect Sepiroth or something...

Zaber found Vaizel's file and looked closer at the info he'd already seen. He found the info on the materia overide effect that was ailing him. He quietly slipped the file back into place and back out the window. Other than some dusty footprints, you would have never known he was there...

Zaber flew back and found that the magic effects had stopped.

OOC: Orignially Zaber was going to try to shut down the effect, but it stopped on it's own before I could try sweatdrop  

Zaber Blade

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 3:39 pm
Rufus Shinra had been carefully dealing with some of his personal buisness, deep within Shinra headquarters when a small red light blinked on the phone which sat on his desk. Frowning slightly he reached over to press the intercom system. "Speak." He ordered,
"Sorry for the interuption sir, but our security has just reported a break in. On the 64th floor one of our cameras spotted a strange intruder. I've uploaded the images to your personal computer. I believe you should take a look at this one sir."

Rufus frowned, how could they have infiltrated all the way to the 64th floor? Surely his security would have spotted an intruder before this,... He certainly paid them enough to do so. He reached forward and clicked open the file on his laptop. Watching the filmed winged man with increasing displeasure. when it finished, he dialed up the labratories on his intercom. "Dahry, report to my office immediately." Then he clicked the machine off. Considered for a moment and then dialed up the Turk's offices. "Saerenna, there has been an infiltration on Floor 64, the intruder has large black wings and has escaped from the southern window of that floor, take the chopper and follow him out of sight. Report back to me with your findings.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 7:40 pm
"Will do, sir." Saerenna replied, then closed her mobile phone. Ah...how she had hoped to have a peaceful time at her job. After all, who could think about doing ill things during a holiday season? No matter, a job was a job, and she would do it to the best of her abilities.

She headed off to the hanger, flashing her ShinRa Turk ID to the SOLDIER guard that was stationed there, and aquired herself a helicopter. She quickly used a couple of scanning devices, finally pinpointing a body in roughly the described position. Of course, the sensors could have been slightly off because of the blasted snow, but she was fairly sure she had the right target. All she would do now was sit tight until the thing had gotten far enough away to not notice that it was being followed.  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Coonchan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 8:07 pm
Connie sniffled, the blurring tears finally coming to a halt. She sat up and looked around wiping her face with the back of one mittened hand. As she slowed the chocobo she realized she couldn't see anything, or rather, could see nothing but a haze of blinding white, closer to grey in the dark night lit only by a fragment of the moon. With a frightened gasp, she realized she was lost. She'd taken turns in her ride, and as she tried to follow her tracks back towards the town she realized that snow was already covering her most recent tracks. "HELLO! SOMEONE!? IS THERE ANYBODY OUT THERE!? HELLLOOOOOOO?!" SHe shiverd, realizing how cold it was, the only warmth she felt was from the chocobo below her, and she realized Kuroi was beginning to tremble from the cold as well. There was no reply to her call, not so much as an echo, just an eerie continuing silence, swallowing the sound of her mount's footsteps. It was about then that she began to panic.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 9:00 pm
Shinrei watched in unspoiled amusement as the girl got herself completely disoriented in the snow, he continued his silent vigil for a great deal of time, making no effort to comfort the child in her great distress. When her panic subsided, and the girl began to grow sluggish as her body temperature dropped to a dangerous degree, Shinrei finally made himself known. "Terrible weather for one such as yorself to be out in...Your mount does not appear very good for the trip either...Follow me, I know of a shelter we can hold out in for the night, I am Shinrei, a friend of your sister's."  

Misander

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 6:34 pm
Sabel, with a deep breath, sank back into the bed exhaused. THe repeated castings of the spell had drained her already worn out reserve of strength. Moments after her head hit the pillow, she was completely asleep.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 10:26 am
Vaizel's frantic searching was finally rewarded as he spotted one of the twins stumbling blindly through the snow. The blonde man knelt beside a shape that Vai had previously thought to be a rock, and began murmering to it. With considerable effort, Vai drew himself out of the depression in the snow dragging himself to where Fenrir sat, his head spun with the movement and he felt strangely dizzy. As he approached he realized that the form which Fenrir clutched so desparetly was in fact one of the wolves. Vai couldn't remember a time when the wolves had not accompanied the twins, and he had known them for countless years. His own energies seemed all but spent, but Vai knew he couldn't leave Romulus to die. Vai's wings spread slowly and reluctantly, finally exposing the green sphere which was lodged in one of his wing-slots Without a word he activated it, Cure2 surrounded all present. Then the cyborg collapsed, unable to maintain conciousness any longer.  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Eskevar Fire Cross

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 6:25 pm
Fenrir looked up with surprise as the aura of Cure2 surrounded him and Romulus. The wolf stirred in his arms and then struggled out of them. He rose to paws slowly as if testing them. His pink tongue lolled out as if to assure his friend he was ok. Remus jogged up followed by Garm. Rumus sniffed his fellow and licked him on the ear. Fenrir watched with his eyes shining with tears and gratitude. He looked to say thank you to whoever had just healed his dear friend. He turned just as Vai started to collapse.

With startling alacrity both Fenrir and Garm reached out to support the cyborg. He was heavy, they were exhausted but neither twin was about to let him fall. Garm had a couple of potions and an ether that served as a sort of frist aid but they knew their friend needed more help than that.

With their combined strength they managed to drag him back towards hospital. They struggled through the ice and snow their mucsles burning and shaking with fatigue but they refused to leave him. They pushed open the glass double doors of the hospital. The warm air hit them like a fist at first as they dragged their friend into the lobby of the hospital. They fairly collapsed inside their effort spent. " Please," Garm wheezed, " He needs help."

JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff