Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Binary An RPG Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 8:31 pm
Jonochi gazed up at Seto forlonely from the couch.

"I'm sorry I've caused you so much trouble..."  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 7:35 am
"You haven't caused me any trouble.... I was just worried for your safety is all." He commented, truthfully.  

Arashi Cloud

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 12:21 pm
Jonouchi gave Seto a small smile, grateful that Seto had been worried about him.
"Why is Gozoboro after you, Seto?" How could someone hate you so much?  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 6:32 am
"Because I took his company out from under him, and I thought it was funny when he took his own life but now I realize why he did so so freely. "Listen, I don't want you to go near that room again, alright? It's too dangerous to do so, he is a determined tyrant and you must not face him alone, understood? I'll see what I can do in the meantime."  

Arashi Cloud

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 8:09 am
Jonuchi smiled ruefully up at Seto and brushed a few loose hairs out of the other's eyes.
"I won't Seto. I promise."  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 12:59 pm
"Good, now are you hungry? I ordered us some pizza." The other offered.  

Arashi Cloud

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 2:11 pm
Jonuchi sat up and smiled at Seto, holding back a cough. "Sure."  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 8:33 am
"Sure, now, you lay here and I'll be right back with some pizza and water for you." He commented, truthfully.  

Arashi Cloud

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 4:18 pm
Jonouchi arched an eyebrow at Seto. "No... I can help, thank you. I'm fine, Seto." Jonouchi hated making people worry about him.  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 10:51 am
"Alright, but if you feel dizzy or anything like that, you should tell me." Seto pointed out.  

Arashi Cloud

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 8:33 am
Jonouchi smiled at Seto. "Sure" If it becomes too much, sure.  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 1:54 pm
"Jouno..... I have some books I think you might enjoy, or video games, and we can dig out some pajamas later for you." He commented, stopping when the other paused to look at a photo of him and Mokuba.  

Arashi Cloud

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 8:18 am
Jonouchi stoped and paused, looking at a newer photo of Seto and Mokuba. It was probably one that Seto didn't want to get out; he looked happy with his younger brother. Jonouchi chuckled.
"You and Mokuba look so sweet in this picture." Jonouchi commented honestly, smiling at Seto.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 1:46 pm
"Good, you do remember him.... That was taken on a rare day off I had... He begged me to take him somplace, the beach or something.... It's been a while since we spent time together like that, I can't believe he convinced me to take a picture with that thing on my head." Seto pointed to the octopus that had somehow gotten stuck to the top of his head and looked to be hanging on for dear life. "I don't think I'm the one who framed it though, the squirt probably snuck it out of my room and stuck it in a frame behind my back, he does that stuff a ton these days."  

Arashi Cloud

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:15 pm
Jonouchi chuckled. "I think it's sweet of him. The octopus does suit you" Jonouchi teased.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff