Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
Monster Hunter-100 years (Remake, now accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Durban59-

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:56 pm
Anaheim quickly drew his blade and easily sliced through a genprey, noticing that Dancey was bitten. "Quick, take this, before the paralysis toxins take effect!" He shouted to her, grabbing a quick vial and tossing it to her. Kota also swung away at a few more genpreys, keeping his caution at the same time. Seeing the Apotonoth was more then what Anaheim wanted at the time, but he knew that he would have to live with it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:36 pm
Dancey caught the vial and ripped the cork out with her teeth. She quickly gulped down the bitter medicine and handed the vial and cork to Bernerd to put in her pack for later. She looked down to see a gash in the back of her leg that she had not even felt. It was a good thing Anaheim was so observent. Hot blood seeped down her calf and filled her shoe, but the genprey were too distracted by the hulking carcass of her dead aptanoth to pay any notice. She sighed and prepared herself for another attack.  

Queen Mother of the West

Lady Silly Goose

Beloved Gaian

7,600 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:54 pm
Aura took three arrows at once, hitting three of the genprey, though they hit the marks dead on, it seemed to kill one, but it only seemed to piss off the other two and head for Anahiem and Aura's mount.

Keesa seemed to take over the steering so that Kota could try and keep the attack off of them.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:07 pm
((is there an opening for another character?))  

Heartless901

KaiTenSatsuma

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:52 pm
Klarth gritted his teeth as the genprey descended on the mortally wounded Aptanoth, hopefully they would end up using that portion of the supplies and wouldn't have needed it anyhow...he snapped the reigns and his mount began to beat its wings, angling sharply and not rising too high from the ground, the distance between them and the gorging raptors closed rapidly, fifty feet....thirty feet....ten feet...Klarth briefly let go of the reigns and with the free hand grabbed the hilt of his great sword and made a flying slash through the raptors, flaying two at once, missing the other two which had broken from the carcass and headed at his companions.

"Damn" sworing under his breath he gave a shout "I leave them to you!" The mount stopped beating its wings and its claws bit into the soft earth keeping at a dash towards where the genprey originated from.

((Now would be an ideal moment to engineer an encounter with a new member if its deemed appropriate.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:14 pm
Several weeks had passed Sodam, and he was itching to get to another village. After completing his most recent quest of a pair of Rathalos with three other hunters. With a new set of shiny armor and trusty sword n' shield set Ifrit Mallow, he had continued to search on for the Akantor. Another lead had come up through a few drunken rumors in the local pub, a sighting, from another one of the local villages, and he had nothing else to lose. He bought an Aptonoth, loaded his stored gear and other items, and set out. He unfortunately had gotten lost, and his new mount which he had dubbed "Larry", had gotten annoyed with him. Larry had whacked Sodam onto the dirt with his tail, and Sodam was about to pull out a whacking stick to teach the new mount some manners before he heard a familiar screech of Genprey herds in battle. Larry also had heard the screech, and nearly fled.

Sodam calmed the beast of burden down for the moment, and readied his blade. This didnt seem like an ambush. It felt like a battle was being fought very close... He steadied Larry, and motioned the creature to keep near the trees, and to find him if needed. Sodam saw into the clearing nearby, and saw the Genprey attacking a caravan... of HUNTERS. Hunters mean guilds, and guilds mean villages. He steadied himself, and shot forward through the jungle and into the battle, Roaring into battle and startling a pair of Genprey in the rear before flaying them with a flying slash.

"GGGRAAAAAAARH!!!!"  

Heartless901

Durban59-

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:03 pm
Anaheim jumped a bit at the loud shout that was heard when another hunter came along, then he jsut ignored it to focus his attention towards the genprey that were trying to make them an easy meal. Thankfully, however, that wasn't the case, as the genprey knew the difference between an easy meal and an easy death. They pulled out of the area, knowing that they would meet again. Anaheim just sheathed his blade and looked to the new recruit, partilly with relief, and another with concern. "You have my thanks, sir." He told him, extending a hand.

Ostrava, in the meanwhile, took in the sights and sounds of the village nearby. Noticing that there were plenty of people here, he smiled. "I think I'll get pretty comfy in here." He muttered to himself, tapping the end of his warhammer that was strapped along his back.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:11 am
Sodam resheathed his blade, and shook the man's hand with a firm grip. "Graciously Accepted." He spoke with a rumbling tone. He whistled, and heard Larry rumble out of the jungles, still a little worried. "Just doin my duty as a hunter. Also, judging by your caravan, you're hunters as well. My name is Sodam Yhat, The Lost Sun." He spoke once more, and bowed graciously. Sodam patted Larry to calm it down, and mounted the Aptonoth once again still shaky and paranoid from the encounter, he kept his sword arm close to the blade's handle.

He looked at the caravan, and decided it was a little more helpful to ride with a group than without. "While I may be a decent fighter, I may not be able to handle fighting those Genprey alone when they return with reinforcements. Or worse, with a Gendrome or two alone while protecting Larry here." He said, and patted his mount. "Well, If it's alright, might I join your caravan? I'll provide melee support along with healing, in trade for safe passage to the village after you finish whatever mark you're after."  

Heartless901

Queen Mother of the West

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:29 am
EDIT: Dancey hopped down from Klarth's mount, careful not to brush its wings, when the genprey were out of sight. Using her gunlance as a crutch to compensate for her injured leg she stood and brushed off her skirt. She frowned a bit at the newcomer. Before she had been happy about a large party, but now, like the others had, she realizd what a small sum she would get once their commission was taken care of. She decided to let it go for the time being and simply smiled welcomingly at Sodam. She knew by this point that Anaheim wouldn't say no.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:37 pm
Anaheim just felt himself shake within thehandshake entirely. "So, I'll just call you Yhat, then?" He asked him. He wasn't always this cranky, just that when he had to deal with more then what he was promised. He took a look around to assess the damage, and realized that it could actually work out. "Well, if your Aptonoth can take on a little more weight, then perhaps you could fill the gap. One of ours was killed, and we can't carry the equiptment on our backs. At the very least, you could help us with that."  

Durban59-

Heartless901

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:31 pm
"Please. Call me Sodam." He spoke, and patted Larry's head. "Are you willing?" He asked. Larry grunted and bowed slightly, before kneeling to prepare. Sodam then began to walk before the fallen Aptonoth, and then started to work on getting the items salvaged.

Sodam worked for a bit before he began to overheat, then proceeded to remove his helmet go get some air. Without the helmet, he was revealed to be an experienced man of his early 30s, and continued to work. He called his mount over, and began to load some stuff onto it, and started singing a tune. It didnt take long for Sodam to finish loading, and patted Larry once more to say thanks. Sodam then bowed to the fallen Aptonoth, to signify his respects for the dead. It was customary for his people to pay their respects for the beasts of burden, whom all had known to have helped man create their world.

Right before Sodam mounted, he noticed something wrong with one of the women of the caravan, who he had seen an injury of her leg. "I'll be happy to do some healing of that wound, if you want." he spoke, and made his way toward her. "That might get infected."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:30 pm
Dancey sighed. "Thank you so much. That would be great, thanks." She took one last look at her half-eaten Aptonoth, wished it's soul well, and half-limped-half-walked over to Sodam and his mount Larry. "Sorry about the blood," she said. "I tried to clean up as much as I could."

She lifted her skirt to her knee so he could see the gash. It wasn't as deep as she had thought it to be, and thanks to Anaheim's medicine it wasn't festering like it normally would. Especially with magic, it would be a quick, clean heal.  

Queen Mother of the West

KaiTenSatsuma

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:45 am
Klarth smoothed Riven's feathers and sheathed his Great Sword, the Griffin had preformed spectacularly and he was justly proud of it, he took up the reigns again and banked back towards the party.

"This target we are hunting is nesting in the area ahead is it not?" He asked as he made it back to the clearing. "Ah, I see we have another hunter joining us, My name is Klarth....that was some fine swordsmanship! I haven't had the pleasure of meeting many skillful sword and shield hunters back at the guild."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:28 pm
"Thanks! We are less than most hunters, but our class can hold our own. Many can call me a novice, but when my blade is revealed, I've cut or defeated almost everyone and everything in my path, with a special exception." Sodam spoke, and smiled at the hunter. He focused his attention to the wounded woman, and became a little more serious. He opened a small case on the side of his Aptonoth, and pulled out a set of rune-inscribed gauze, and measured an approximate size of the woman's leg. He cut the gauze after a large rune, and took out a bottle of green liquid. He applied the liquid to the gauze, and chanted something in an ancient language. The liquid glowed for a moment before dying down, and Sodam prepared for application.

He knelt beside the woman and close to the wound, then wrapped the runed bandage around the woman's gash. He continued to chant, raising his voice slightly as he went along. The gauze glowed to a dull green color, and Sodam had let go. The bandage tightened on it's own, and tied snugly to itself. In mere moments, the medicine would kick in and close the gash.

He clapped his hands once, and muttered something before standing up once again. "Miss. The medicine will kick in within another minute, and you'll be healed within moments." He walked on over to the man with a flying mount, and made an admiring grin. He returned to his Aptonoth, and spoke once more. "Miss, if you'd like, my Larry and I would happily be your transport."

Heartless901

the sweet tigris

Gallant Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:05 pm
Tigris finally reached the village she was traveling to, she needed more work since her village was protected by her father and uncles. "Well we made it Jun," she said as she patted his head. When entering the village she jumped off of Jun's back and lead him though it. People stared at her in awe of her steed, some whispered, "how did she tame it?" She looked at them and just smiled while walking to the stables. When she got to the stables she tied Jun up on a post, "now stay and be good," she said to Jun. Kie then jumped off of Jun's back and followed Tigris into the stable. She finally found the stable manager, "Hey do you have any room for my ride?" The stable manager looked at her and smiled, "why yes I do, young lady. What is it that needs to kept here." "Oh just my Gendrome, Jun, he is tame and listens to me very well." The manager looked at her with a frown, " I don't think the other hunters would appreciate me keeping that thing here, but if I do it will have to be chained up." "I knew you would say that, my village has many hunters with raptors, but here must be different. All right I will go get him." After Tigris finished up with Jun, she headed to the gathering hall with Kie.  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff