Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Cursed Mansion (Open & Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:00 pm
Ayaka giggled,' Yeah, it's bigger than any house I've had before.'
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
The woman smiled and walked to the kitchen and Ayaka walked upstairs to her room, she smiled at Yuuki before opening the door and smiling.

*Yuuki looked inside* woah! it looks bigger than my old room!!!!! lolz

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:03 pm
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
The woman smiled and walked to the kitchen and Ayaka walked upstairs to her room, she smiled at Yuuki before opening the door and smiling.

wow! *Yuuki looksin2 the room trying 2 take it all in* so this is our room? thats amazing. i can't believe we got out of that home.  

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:10 pm
Ayaka smiled and jumped on one of the beds,' I call it!!' She grinned,' It's good to get out of the house.'
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994

wow! *Yuuki looksin2 the room trying 2 take it all in* so this is our room? thats amazing. i can't believe we got out of that home.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:22 pm
lolz! yea it is! *Yuuki jumped on2 the otherbed*  

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:31 pm
Akaya sighed and leaned back smiling as she shut her eyes,' So what do you want to do?'  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:55 pm
*Yuuki layed down on the bed like Ayaka did* i'm not sure *she sits up quickly* actually i think i wanna find out if they have a backyard!  

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:31 pm
Ayaka smiled,' Sure!' She stood up and walked to the window, she jumped out and landed in grass. She looked around.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:46 pm
*Yuuki follwed right behind her and landed on her feet but stumbled and fell* eek! haha i'm a bit rusty on the jumping side! *gets up and brushes the dirt off*  

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:41 pm
Ayaka smiled,' It's okay.' She looked around,' It's just a backyard...' She glanced over at the woods,' ALthough those may be fun to explore.'  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:22 pm
actually i thought about explorin later cuz since i've been couped up in that house 4 so many years i wanted 2 know wat it felt like 2 lay out in the sun. *lays down and lets the sun beat down on her and then Yuuki smiled at Ayaka* ur welcome 2 explore if u'd like.  

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:49 pm
Ayaka smiled and leaned agaist the house,' I'm good. I don't feel safe in the woods without anyone with me anyway.'  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:51 pm
ok *Yuuki nodded* yea its probably dangerous. i'll go with u in a minute. cuz i'm sure that if i keep laying here 2 long then i wont tan i'll just burn.  

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:52 pm
Ayaka shut her eyes,' Take your time, I'm in no rush.'  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:11 pm
*Yuuki layed there then her ears twitched* huh? *she smiled got up and grabbed Ayaka's hand* come with me! *Yuuki pulled Ayaka in2 the forest*  

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces