Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pooollll
  :whee:
View Results

nintendofanboy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 10:53 am
i played a little ET when my atari wasn't quite imploding on itself (it is now on the way to being my new pencil case). it was pretty bad, but i think it was more the straw that broke the camels back than the worst game ever.how about space invaders? i HATE THAT GAME!!!!!! now galaga. there was a game.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 10:08 pm
sudoku its a board game that become a electronic thing that became a pc game that became a psp game it sucks!!!  

Eggmond

Dapper Fatcat

6,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200

_CFTM
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 10:59 pm
I've never heard of that becoming a video game. That's really funny xd
At least you won't have to keep erasing the numbers if you make a mistake ^.^  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 8:32 am
the worst game I have ever played was... oh I know, its called scooby-doo mystery for the SNES, it was absolutely boring, you would expect to get a kick out of scooby-doo, even when you are a kid, but even when I was when I played this game, it stunk! no good action, and really dumb mysteries, the t.v show was much better  

Mcgill130

Edymion
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 8:30 pm
There are a great many shows that...just don't translate well into a video game =/ It's sad but true... Actually...most stories like that, that are "made for TV" or for movies, are very hard to fit well into a video game. The plot just...doesn't mesh; I s'pose.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 5:22 pm
the worst game i have ever played would have to be spiderman for the DS sweatdrop it just is realy hard to chose your wepon then the levels are just realy retarded gonk  

Pancakes75

Pancakes75

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 5:24 pm
1waffleman
the worst game i have ever played would have to be spiderman for the DS sweatdrop it just is realy hard to chose your wepon then the levels are just realy retarded gonk
but of course i dont play many games my friends have played and say are realy bad sweatdrop but i make sure i have no one friend telling me everything mrgreen so i make sure i have a very bad review from like 3 or 4 of my friends  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 2:03 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Harold Eastwood

CirePrahs

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:25 pm
Hands down my worst game ever is Where's Waldo for the NES. It was soooo mind numbingly medocre and worst part was each stage had a time limit and one couldn't EVER pause. Pizza at the door? Too bad. Need a Mountain Dew? Tough luck. It sucked domokun !  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:29 pm
fire mage of madness
the game glover was a really bad game, they made two games for it and then they stopped because the game didn't sell and it got bad ratings.

O RLY? I used to have a HUGE Glover t-shirt.  

CirePrahs

starvigilante

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:40 am
Resident Evil Survivor (Gun Survivor in the US/Japan). Worst game ever!! Shook my faith in Resi for a while (not a good thing. lol.).  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 1:26 pm
Night Trap for the Sega CD is probably the worst game I have ever played.  

D000M

Nemo Phoenix

O.G. Noob

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 6:22 pm
i've tripped on a lot of bad games myself. one of the worst i've played is total recall, for the nes. it's very loosely based on a movie of the same name, the graphics (even for the time and the system) suck, and the ending is really bad. the only cool part about the game is an expertly mimiced section of the first level where they show off the x-ray wall from the movie... you get to kill stuff as a skeleton wink  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 6:24 pm
NCFTM
I've never heard of that becoming a video game. That's really funny xd
At least you won't have to keep erasing the numbers if you make a mistake ^.^

look for dr. sudoku, for the gba.  

Nemo Phoenix

O.G. Noob

_CFTM
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:31 pm
Yeah, I know about the Sudoku games now. At the time Eggmond mentioned the games, though, I didn't. xd  
Nintendo Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff