Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:55 pm
To be alone...
Ryoku

User Image
Within the last second before the water explosion could hit Ryoku created wings outof fire and used them as a shield.
is to never know love

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:57 pm
Life isn't about finding yourself...
Alexander
User Image
Alexander ran around ryoku until he was looking at his back. Alexander slid on the ground. He kicked at Ryoku's legs trying to get him to fall over. He put clay balls on the ground where ryoku would fall if he was able to rip him. ...Life is about creating yourself.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:32 pm
Sabaku no Reiba

To not know love...

Reiba walked a short distance, just to appear on the battle grounds of yet another shinobi battle. This time, however, she wasn't fortunate enough to have the time to hide. Damn, I've been spotted. She cursed.

...Is to not know life.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:31 pm
MIYUMI

How can you love others....

User Image

Miyumi's eyes darted to Reiba "Ugh...how irritating...another one!?" she slapped herself on the forehead. she looked at the others "Just give me the damn Kage and I won't let anyone get hurt."

...when you don't even love yourself?"

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:52 pm
Sabaku no Reiba

To not know love...

Reiba immediately started backing up. "Sorry, sorry... I didn't mean anything, really!" She forced a smile onto her lips. "If I'm interrupting something, I do apologize. Don't mind me at all!" A pounding headache interrupted her thoughts momentarily. "Reiba... Reiba... Back off... You'll be killed if you don't...." The voice whispered. Reiba backed off as the vice instructed. "Ignore me... please." She pleaded, vanishing into the bushes.

...Is to not know life.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:30 pm
To be alone...
Ryoku

User Image
Ryoku knew that he was in trouble so then a tail formed "Fire Dragon's Tail Whip!" yelled Ryoku as a tail made of fire slapped into the ground causeing me to turn in mid air and land in another area
....is to never know love

cmsntn05

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:45 pm
Alexander
User Image
Alexander chuckled. "this is fun." he took his sword and stabbed himself in the heart. But instead of falling down dead....his chakra spiked. He took off his robe. His chest had a symbol on it. He put his hands togthier. the symbol glowed. Aleander's skin turned red. His body got covered in ice armor. His sword now completly made of ice. He took the sword out. He ran at Ryoku. He swung the ice sword At his head. "wount you just die already." ...Life is about creating yourself.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:45 pm
To be alone...
Ryoku

User Image
" I won't die cause I have a promise to keep and I can't die before I fulfill it",Ryoku said as 2 new sets of wings appeared on my back.
... is to never know love.

cmsntn05

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:31 pm
Alexander
User Image
Alexander thought dangit miyumi hurry up i can't keep this up for much longer. Alexander swung down at ryoku. he was then gone after the slash. he appered behing him. he swung his swords at his wings. he was gone before ryoku could move. he was now in the air. the arumor around him turned into a spike around him. his sword had become the tip of the ice. The ice spike went flying down at him. ...Life is about creating yourself.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:53 pm
To be alone...
Ryoku

User Image
Ryoku saw the spike coming his way, " I told you before I will not die!!" he said as the flames around his body began to intensify. "Now take this Fire Dragon's Sword Edge!!!!" Ryoku yelled as he ignited his entire body on fire to charge at Alexander and literally smashed right through his own attack.

cmsntn05

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:04 pm
Alexander
User Image
After everything alexander was laying on the ground. his hair covering his face. the ice aurmor disappered. he laid there breathing slowly. His heart beat wa sstarting to slow down. "that was fun." he sighed "it's to bad miyumi wasn't here to see it." ...Life is about creating yourself.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:10 pm
To be alone...
Ryoku

User Image
Ryoku stood over him still ready to finish him off " goodbye and may your soul rest in peace" he said as the flames intensified around my arms. "Fire Dragon's Iron Fist!!!" he yelled as the flames enveloped his hands, " this will end it!!" he said as he punched Alexander in the stomach with enough force to destroy a building.

cmsntn05

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:18 pm
Alexander
User Image
Alexander chuckled and felt the punch. the alexander disappered in a puff of smoke. the real alexander was outside the bareir smirked. "That was real touching ryoku. I was almost thinking about crying." he sighed "i diddn't exacily like the ending though. i was so sure i would have won." Alexander stood there with the wounds from the fight. it was smart of me to switch with my clone friend there on and off." ...Life is about creating yourself.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:32 pm
To be alone...
Ryoku

User Image
Valefor was still keeping the Kazekage safe while fighting off the Akatsuki member " thats it if i can't shake her of like this then.... i call for my brother" she said as she opened a deminsional protal where a giant creature flew out from.
... is to never know love

cmsntn05

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:39 pm
Matsuura Satemari

Who ever said...

User Image
Matsuura sighed."Valefor,just let them have me."She said to her."I will find a way out but I don't want you or Ryoku getting killed just because of me..."Matsuura pushed slightly against Valefor in an attempt to sit up slightly.

...Girls couldn't fight

Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces