Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Hufflepuff Common Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IS there any hufflepuffs present?
  Yes, here !
View Results

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:39 am
User Image

Lana grinned at Helen 'Yep' She siad' And never you mind where i got it'. She winked.

Lana looked up at a girl who had spoken, who was standing over by the fire-place, 'Hello, Miss Sweeting' Lana gave a long sweeping bow, her ginger hair falling over her freckled face, 'Welcome to the wonderous world of the Hufflepuffs, come take a look at our new friend'

Lana turned back to the box and begun pulling all sorts of food out of her pocket, lettuce, cupcakes, raw meat and some strange vial of sloppy soup. 'I wasn't sure what badgers ate, neither did the house elves... So lets find out'

She begun making a trail with the food from the box to the end of the table.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:17 pm
Helen glanced at the younger girl by the fireplace. "Henrietta Sweeting, was it? What a sweet name for such a sweet looking girl. I know that you'll love it here in Hufflepuff."

Helen turned her attention back towards the badger. She watched curiously as Lana placed an assortment of food near the badger. "Er, I'm no animal expert, but are you sure things like cupcakes and raw meat are suitable for badgers?"

aramaa

Wizard

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:18 am
User Image

'Well that's what i'm trying to find out' Lana replied.

She turned back to her companions, and queered 'What shall we call him, maybe we can put it to a vote?'

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:49 pm
As Drakkard Niwakari entered the Hufflepuff common room for the first time, she excitedly looked around enjoying the fact that she was finally in Hufflepuff. She sat down on the couch near the fireplace and started sniffing the air, enjoying the smell of the room.  

Mistress Drakkard

Shy Lover

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:33 pm
OOC: Welcome to all the newly sorted students! If you're feeling lost or confused about anything around here let me know and I'll try to clear things up best I can. ^_^

Also, in case everyone hasn't noticed. We have a Quidditch World Cup starting up in the Event forum. If you like riddles, trivia, or scavenger hunting, you should check it out and sign up for the game!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:05 pm
I find this event to seem quite fun. All Hufflepuffs should find it and join too!

Stardust Disaster
Crew

meree

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:08 pm
I find the event looks very good, too. I think I will go ... find ... it and join. I hope other Hufflepuffs will find it intriguing and go... finding it too?

Okay, I found what I just said was very odd.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:12 pm
Um... not to be rude or anything, but why the heck are you saying "find" a lot?

I feel like I'm being left out of an inside Hufflepuff joke...

Nn_nevershoutnever_nN

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:45 pm
I find this might have more to do with subliminal messaging than actual joking... *blink blink*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:23 pm
I find that if you go to youtube and find A Very Potter Musical, you will find this joke a lot funnier. xD
Of course you'll have to find and watch the first two parts. :3

Stardust Disaster
Crew

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:28 am
User Image

And after all your finding of that, i think you'll find, that finding a nice cup of tea, will be found as quite relaxing.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:40 am
User Image

'Hello' Lana called 'Anyone there' she could hear the echo rebounding off walls of her 'there' 'there' 'there' 'there', it bounced off down halls, up stairs, she wondered if anyone had heard her call.  

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:01 pm
The August issue of the Hogwarts Monthly is up!

Check it out! ;D

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:30 am
Junimaia
The August issue of the Hogwarts Monthly is up!

Check it out! ;D

Its very pretty.

=D

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Stardust Disaster
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:33 pm
Two Things:

Firstly, the September issue of the Hogwarts Monthly is now up! So go check it out!

Secondly, the editors for the Monthly are always looking for writers (and artists? wink ) to help out. Head to the Hogwarts Monthly Editor's Office if you're interested. I may even give house points to those who write for the monthly!

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff