Welcome to Gaia! ::

おはようございます!!! A Japanese Learning Guild~ Open!

Back to Guilds

This is a guild where you learn and teach Japanese! There's roleplays, lessons, contests and more!This is also for people who love japan ! 

Tags: Japanese, learning, teaching, roleplays 

Reply にほん Japanese Roleplays~
Story Tail of Ruuna Ame school Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think we should do the event soul sociaty?
Yes
80%
 80%  [ 4 ]
No
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:22 am
Nanao waking up from the shock decides to clear her head a bit. "Sorry, Rogu but I must clear my head. Wanna join me?" she asks Rogu walking out from the gym then sees some one. Hmm... I wonder who he is. ...May be a new student? she asks herself.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:32 am
Even though Naoto was never trained well in magic or something but he quickly notices somebody was watching him. He wonder who is that girl in black kodosu. That is an unusual aura she has there. But this is a school so he didn't think much and walk toward her. "Excuse me, do you know where is the parking lot...i'm very very very very.......VERY new here so i'm kinda lost." He feel embarrass to talk to a girl like that yet he shows emotionless.  

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:35 am
"No, I am really sorry but I am pretty new here myself. Anyways my name is Nanao Ise." Nanao said reaching out a hand to shake his. Hmm... he seems to be a normal human being. she thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:42 am
"Naoto...Irie Naoto. I am joining the senior year." Still is emotionless but sportily give Nanao a firm handshake. "This school is pretty quiet huh?" He gesture a bit smiling slightly and look Nanao from head to toe. "You're...a shinigami aren't you?"  

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:47 am
"Exactly. I really am a shinigami. ...So you know about us?" Nanao asked surprisedly. "And you are going to be my sempai?" she added smiling brightly at Naoto. Interesting that he knows about us shinigamis. I wonder if he has ever seen a hollow... she thought.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:51 am
"Oh, you're a junior. Well yeah...Oni always talk about the hollow world when he was still here..." He recalls the good memories of Oni and himself whn they were young. But what happened still hurts him although he seems not sad at all in front of Nanao. "Unfortunately, I never seen a real hollow myself. It's my first time meeting a real shinigami too."  

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:57 am
"Wow. If you decide to join me for a trip I will take you to Seireitei and introduce you to some other shinigamis. How about that?" Nanao said and saw the sadness in Naoto´s eyes but did not mention it. Hmm... has his sadness something to do with his brother? Nanao asked herself but decided to drop that topic.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:02 am
((Oni isn't Naoto's brother x.x But some ugly creature...Oni=Ghost...=/= Brother.))

He look at Nanao who is reading his mind through his eyes. "Maybe someday..." Somehow he feels uncomfortable with it. "Uhh, I would like to go to the teacher's office. Would you mind telling me where is it?" He tell himself. I should becareful when talking to this lady. She has see through it..  

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:04 am
"Guess you will find a teacher in my class room." Nanao answered and led Naoto to her class room. "Sensei, a new student is here." she said to Aku-sensei.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:09 am
He follow Nanao to her classroom to see the teacher, hoping that he will help him with his questions...and problem. "Hey there..." He wave his hand to the teacher casually. "I mean...nice to meet you, sir." Then a polite and proper greeting.  

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:12 am
"Okay then, I will let the two of you alone. Umm...Naoto, I hope we can become friends. I´ll go now. Bye. Good bye, Sensei." Nanao greated and left the class room to continue clearing her head.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:18 am
"We can be one if you stop reading what's in my head...it's impolite you know?" He said and smiling slightly with him crossing arms of his chest before Nanao leave the class.

((You led the role play...dead ^^"))  

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:22 am
OOC

sorry I just made suggestions and wrote what came into my mind as answer.

IC

"Oh sorry. It is just I not only can read minds I hear the thoughts too." Nanao apologized and got out of the class room.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:29 am
After Nanao really leave the room, Naoto activate a reflection jutsu he learn from his father, Ogoncho many years ago. A reflection jutsu is able to reflect the thoughts of any mind reader from reading to the caster's mind. It is like a barrier, or a mirror reflecting the bad to the good; and good to the bad. Maybe can mentally damage those who is or are trying to invade the caster's thought too. Even any physical source or power can be reflected to protect the caster mentally and physically.  

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:33 am
Nanao suddanly realized that Naoto´s thoughts disappeared. Oh, he blocked his thoughts from me. Good so. she thought as she sat down in the grass and watched the sky.  
にほん Japanese Roleplays~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff