Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Ravenclaw Common Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

freddydursley

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:08 am
I noticed that there is only two of ravenclaw in transfiguration, I wish there would be more...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:33 am
@Cookies Thank you! my mom yelled at her but she's in that moody teenager phase so it didnt really effect her. Oh and Easter morning I tripped and fell and got a nail through my hand, and I was crying because it hurt so bad and my mom was trying to tend to me, and all my sister did was yell "I only got enough candy to last a week!" Shes ridiculous. Anyways, How did everyone's easters go??  

Juice Box Nightmares

Alutian

Vicious Duelist

6,350 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:17 pm
A nail? Oh, gods, that must've hurt! Are you doing all right now?

My Easter was quite tame in comparison. The most interesting thing we did was constantly refer to the duck mum cooked as "Jemima Puddleduck"...you'll get the reference if you've read Beatrix Potter's short stories.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:33 pm
My hands ok now, still hurts, but it's healing. I can't move my thumb much though lol.  

Juice Box Nightmares

Lyra Elizabeth

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:09 pm
@Juice box:That sounds extraordinarily painful. Hope it heals fast!

My Easter was quite boring. My parents have never really celebrated Easter much. They used to hide those plastic eggs filled with candy around the house, but stopped doing that quite a while ago. My brother and I managed to convince our mother to do an Easter egg hunt for us a few years ago (for the first time in quite a while), but she decided to hide most of them outside, and we had quite a bit of land so we never found them all.

@Alutian: I remember Jemima Puddleduck!! I have a stuffed Jemima Puddleduck that my Granny knitted hiding somewhere.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:26 am
[[@ Juicebox: Get better soon, hopefully you got a tetenous shot after falling on a nail.]]

User ImageFreddy walked into the common room looking for Fred. "has anyone seen Fred?" He asked. He too a seat near the statue of Ravenclaw and waited.

freddydursley

Hyper Nerds Eat Cookies

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:29 am
Fred looked up from a book she was reading. "I'm here."

[[OOC: dang that's gotta hurt, Juice box. and also, SWEET i'm the 111 post here!]]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:51 pm
A quick announcement:

Our school newsletter, the Hogwarts Monthly, is in need of a new editor as the current one is banned from her computer. If you have the time to devote to putting this together each month, please consider applying in the Editor's Office. Make sure you read the first eight posts or so before signing up, just so you have a good grasp of what it's all about!

Alutian

Vicious Duelist

6,350 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • 50 Wins 150

xbrightstar

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:58 pm
hey,everyone.Professor Aurora told me that The dueling club is up and running.Just wanted to let you all know. So, please participate.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:20 pm
User ImageFreddy handed Fred a strange looking box. The box looked like a jewelery box with a blue ribbon wrapped around it and a note attached read... Use with care. "This was delivered to me to give to you"  

freddydursley

Alutian

Vicious Duelist

6,350 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:17 pm
We have an editor for the HM - co-editors, really, and thanks go to Lyra for being one of them - but now we need writers.
So, please, if you have an idea for an article and the time or inclination to write it out, go to the office and run it by them!
Just remember that if you out-and-out promise to write something, it should be finished well before the deadline so it can be edited.
Yes, someone will probably help edit it if you need them to. Proofread for yourself first, though; if I'm the one editing, I don't want to reflect halfway through that I'd rather be banging my head against a brick wall. smile

Again:
The Hogwarts Monthly could use articles. If you wish to write something, or if you even just have an idea to share, please do so!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:27 pm
Freddy walked into the common room distraught over the revelation in Divinations today. He took a seat and began to write to his parents.

Dear mom and dad,
I know about my parents not being blood relatives to you and that they are named Dudley Vernon, and Florence May Dursley. Does this mean that I am not pure like you? Why would you hide this from me? I am pure I hope. Do You know anything of the Dursley's? Please tell me anything.
Your son
Frederick Dursley

He rolled the parchment and sat in the chair debating if he wanted to send the letter.

freddydursley

Alutian

Vicious Duelist

6,350 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:21 am
It's terribly quiet in here...how is everyone doing?  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 8:32 am
Dang, it is quiet.

Me, I'm happy though. Jumping with joy. I had to take something called a TAKS test, which is a very retarded words to replace an even more retarded set of words called "Texas Assessment of Knowledge and Skills." Really big test that determines what goes on with you for the next grade. Like, fail it and you have to repeat you grade. So now it's over. As soon as I got out of the doors from sitting down all day I literally shouted "FREEDOM!"

Hyper Nerds Eat Cookies

Alutian

Vicious Duelist

6,350 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 9:01 pm
Don't you just love the acronyms the school system comes up with for those things? A few years ago, when my family lived in Washington, I had to take the WASL - Washington Assessment of Student Learning. Before every test, the proctor made it a joke to sing a few lines of "Here we go a-WASL-ing."
Hope you did well! Enjoy your freedom.

On another note, the May issue of the Hogwarts Monthly is now up. You can find it here. I was informed that there is an important notice in the paper among other articles, so please do read it. It won't take long.

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff