Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
Pokemon Gijinka World Tournament Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which type of pokemon do you like best?
Water
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Fire
16%
 16%  [ 3 ]
Thunder
11%
 11%  [ 2 ]
Ice
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Rock
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Ground
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Psychic
27%
 27%  [ 5 ]
Flying
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Ghost
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Other...
27%
 27%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 18

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:01 pm
Ari smirked. "Don't forget Phee. She's just as hotheaded as the rest of them. And besides, where is everyone?" Ari liked to be punctual and hated for others to be late. It would not do for the others to come in late, that showed disorder. Ari liked order and balance. Though she was known to be sort of a hot head around Phee, she tired to keep her cool.

((actually on pokemon mystery dungen red rescue team (the gba game)))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:05 pm
Randy sighed. He had forgot about Phee. That was not something he needed or wanted to admit though. "Yes her as well. As for the rest of the council I have no idea where they are."

((Ah the weird pokemon games lol))  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dante Efbo Deshar

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:13 pm
Archaes approached the tournament building in order to sign up for he tornament, his bladed arms dragging across the ground as he walked hunched over. The sound of them cutting seemed to get him in the mindset for battle regardless of what they cut.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:30 pm
((ah yes how I miss playing pokemon.))
User Image
Ari narrowed her eyes. "You didn't forget about Phee did you? She won't be happy to hear that." Though Ari wasn't a hot head, she did like to start drama. Starting drama was one of her fortes.

Zip heard something that peaked her intrests. She spread her wings and flew from the tree to invesigate. From the looks of it a Scyther gijnka was walking with his blades dragging the ground. Zip landed behind him and her wings disappeared. She just walked behind him, making no move to talk to him or anything, just following him.  

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:33 pm
Aiden glided into the meeting room. "I'm here". He sat down and closed his eyes. He wasn't too keen on getting involved in the argument but he did want to know what was going to be done about Gyro and his hideout. He wondered if the tournament was still going to be held now that a crisis had set in.
((Aiden is a Mewtwo, just to let everyone know))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:34 pm
Archaes stopped walking, he slowly stood up while pulling his blades out of the ground. "Is there a reason you're following me?" He asked the stranger who was walking behind him.  

Dante Efbo Deshar

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:38 pm
"No of course I didn't forget about her." Randy said to her crossing his arms. "I just was stating that Heatran was more hot-headed than the others."

Edward looked over at Aiden. "Hey glad to see we have another here. Now we just have who knows how many left to show up."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:49 pm
Aiden opened his eyes and looked toward Ari. "Where are the other two? Weren't you all together earlier?"Aiden knew that the legendary bird trio liked to go around and cause mischief and drama. He liked Ari the most out of the three as she didn't seem to do it as often but still thought it was very childish behavior for legends. He also wondered where Mimi had disappeared off to.  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:20 pm
User Image
Zip stopped, staying the same distance from him that she had been the whole time. "I was just curious. Is there a crime in that?" This guy probably didn't realize who he was talking to so it was good that he was talking to Zip rather than either of the other two Legendary birds. "Are you going to enter the tournament?" Zip had always been curious.

Ari smiled. "Sure...I would have to disagree. Your not around Phee all the time so you wouldn't know..." She turned to Aiden. "We were but Phee got bored and decided to talk to a random gijnka and Zip was going to wait for her so that they would come together." Ari acted like the oldest out of the three, with Zip acting the youngest. But they all had their moments.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:32 pm
"Yes." He replied to the second question. "I'm going to enter the tornament to test out my training."
Archaes hadn't turned around as of yet, so he had no idea who he was talking to or even what the person he was talk to looked like, he did however recognise the gender of voice, it was female. Still, regardless of who it was he kept to his warrior code. "My name is Archaes, do you mind me asking yours and why your interested in tornament entrants?"

Dante Efbo Deshar

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:55 pm
Zip smiled. "Nice to meet you Archaes. I am none other than Lady Zaptos. Well please just call me Zip...I hate formalities. And I was interested because I just was...I wanted to start a conversation." She said all of this energetically  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:34 pm
Archaes thought for a moment. "Zapdos?" He recognised the race name, one of the legendrys. Archaes finally turned around, the lure of seeing a legendry was enough. "I see, it's nice to meet you too...Zip."  

Dante Efbo Deshar

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:39 pm
Zip smiled and her wings spread out. She started basically levitating just off the ground. "Is it amazing to meet a Legendary Gijnka? I wouldn't know, being one myself and all..." She wondered about Ari. The meeting would be starting soon enough, but Zip was having too much fun at the moment to care.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:50 pm
Aiden was getting impatient.The longer we wait here for the others to arrive the more time our enemies have to prepare. I wonder if I should just go and get the absent legends myself. This will be a first as usually its Ari who has to collect the other two. Well, I guess I'll do her a favor. He rose from his seat. "I'm going to collect the Phee and Zip so I'll be right back." and with that he flew out the window scanning the city for the two missing legends.
((gotta go eat with the family I'll be back))  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:55 pm
Greg sighed as he looked around. There wasn't much he could do but train. "How could I get beaten up so easily. Fighting is strong against dark and I got beat up by one." He growled. "That's it no more he will go down next time." He muttered clenching both fists wincing from the pain it caused him. I just have to take the pain and forget about it. I'll do my best to win, even if it causes death. That's what the infernapes do. He thought smirking.

He went into the forest and started practicing his fighting moves to make sure they worked. If they couldn't take down a tree then they weren't strong enough.

((k))  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces