Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Good Stuff Rp Guild

Back to Guilds

A general rp guild, with hangouts games and sometimes contests 

Reply Rp Forum
Old Blood Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wiil you join the cause?
Hell yes!
60%
 60%  [ 6 ]
How much you going to pay sweetcheeks?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Possibly.....
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
already joined while you were writing it...
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
no, I hate you.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:38 pm
Pulling out a smaller knife he knelt over her and ran his hand carefully down her shoulderblade till he felt the small chip. The entrance of the blade wouldnt hurt at all but what came after would. He slid the blade in carefully and touched the tip of it to the chip smirking as a current went through him. He had fried the main board just from that. Could she feel the shock as well. he opened the wound further and useing a dagger to hold it back he slid the knife blade under the chip ripping the connection. "Try not to flinch." He said as he pushed the tip down lifting the chip but digging the thin metal into the bone.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:08 pm
she had shiverd lightly when he ran his hand down her skin, but as soon as she felt the knife go in she new wat was to come as he begain working she felt the little zap from the chip, she clenched her fists and gritted her teeth as he worked, now it hurt and really bad, it was all she could do to hold still. tears filled and ran out of her eyes soaking into the bed. she never made a sound. only hoped that it would be over soon. but odly enough in her mind sh was great full it was him doing it.  

PaYg

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:57 pm
Pulling the chip off he snapped it in half dropping it to the floor. Looking at her shoulder he carefully wiped the blood away and found some small wires and cut them ripping them out when the detached themselves from the muscle. "There." He hissed "Done. dont move around to much Ill get Vondel to come stitch you up Im about to lose it." He walked out of the room with the blades held in his hand. Moving towards the kitchen he grabbed a peice of paper towel and wiped it down. "Can you go to the other room and stitch up her shoulder please." He asked not looking to his brother.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:03 pm
sh was breahing heavily into the pillow in pain. she had almost lost it. and was very glad that it was all over now. the wound still hurt and she new there was still more to come with the suchers but it was gone, there controle over her was gone for good now. unless theyfound her but they woulndt dare come for the body and she was alive, in a great deal of pain but alive. the place were her head wason the bed was soaked in tears from the pain, butshe was proud of herself, she didnt once make any sound.  

PaYg

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:33 pm
Vondel nodded and tried to keep the smile off his face. He was supprised that Aviera had lasted through that. He went into the room and inspected the wound before beginning to stitch it up. while he was doing that he tried to get her talking. "So Bella, what do you think about becoming a Vampire like us? There are many benifits you know. That and you would already have connections to the Clan leaders." He was probbing her thoughts for what she really felt agenst what she was going to tell him so that he knew she was not lieing. That and he wanted to see Aviera's reaction and if he really had no care for this woman at all.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:39 pm
Airabella focused on wat he was saying and and not he pain. it helped. "i-i dot no, no. i dont no..." her tongue felt numb, she couldnt stop thinking about Aviera and his mood swings with her, killing her, saving her, heloing her, acting like he dosnt care..... it was confusing, she clenched her fists as he stiched, "wats the up-side to being a vampire?" she asked him truly being unabe to see past killing people to survive  

PaYg

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:12 pm
Vondel finished stitching her up as he calmly put on an anaceptic to kill the bactiria. "Well, the enhanced sences, strenght, and speed are handy. Some vampires have extra abilities, like Aviera and myself. Its rare but not unheard of. As for the 'draining people to survive', its a choice. Animal blood weakens a Vampire and makes him less capible than a vampire on a human diet. However, It lets them make true bonds and enhances the mental powers. Im not saying the Vampires like the Fang clan are only out for themselves, but they are pron to relationships like 'hunting buddies'. Vegitarian vampires like myself feed on animals and are close. We even blend in well with humans, holding huge companies and the like. Aviera and I have ruled for the longest time and have been great friends sence newborns, so both clans have lived in harmony sence that time." Vondel finished and gave Bella her shirt back. He politly turned his head as she put it on. "However, Being a Vegitarian Vampire does not mean you will be immune to human blood. The thirst for it is more powerful than anything. The only reason why it does not bother me is because I have worked with human blood for so long, I hardly notice it. That and it was the will of my creator to never drain a human." His eyes grew far off for a moment before he shook his head and smiled at her. "I wonder where our Lycan friend went off to. O and would you like to accompany Me and Aviera in recruting the Werewolves into the fight?" This was no small offer for a Clan Lord to invite a human into a diplomatic, or if things went wrong, a tarrible fight.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:25 am
Airabella stud there a lil taken off guard by his invation anf friendlyness towards her, she had tried to kill him not to long ago, then again they had almot killedher 'does that make us square?' she thought to herelf with a smile 'w/e'
"well iam not to sure about the hole vampire thing... since am practically an open book to you its becuase it scares the crap out of me." she shiverd phyiscally at the thought "the werewolve sh*t.... well..." she turned around from him her head in her hand, hair fallin over one side of her face. "i dont no. . . i mean not like iv ever now in normal why the hell start now." she turned back to him.. "but lets say we do... become partners.. wat about" she waved her hand in the direction of the kitchen "Mr.mood swing, iam not to sure ... he likes me" she laughe, 'of course not he hates ur guts he through a knife at you!' she smiled to her self. 'oh dont forget he almost drained you on the spot for practically no reason' she put her hand on her hip and flipped her hair back out of habbit. "oh forthe record, ur the ONLY one THE ONLY ONE iam letting get away with calling me Bella." she smiled at him deviusly
'partnership ouldnt be that bad id still getto kick the s**t out of things... hehe and be badass... and not have vamps on back allllll the time... but then agian this is the 2 vamp leaders... if somthing went bad well.... id b like being in the room with hitler when somthing went bad and it happend to be ur fault, urdone ur really fing done.' of course she was willing to take that risk psycso vampire leader or not. so of course she std there looking gorgouse and dangerous at vondel awaiting his thoughts.  

PaYg

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:52 am
It had gotten cold in the kitchen as he let his frustration seep out of him in silence. Afraid of breaking the counter he simply stood in the middle of the room tense and shaking lighly. He made sure to keep his back to the wall so noone could sneak up on him and just breathed, It was a bad idea since he had the scent of blood on him but it helped. Vondel didn't know that alot of Aviera's clan still choose to follow Vondel's way but having the freedom to do what they wished with their diet kept them loyal to him. Those who did drink human blood were easier to pick out cause not only were their skills stronger but they sometimes looked more like demons and beasts than the actual creatures themselves. Aviera was one of few that didn't and unless he wanted to show himself as a monster looked harmless and just well human. He was in there to long, he should have let Vondel do that from the start, grabbing his jacket he slipped out the window and crouched on the roof beside the buildings chimney for protection and lit a cigaret, laughing softly knowing it wouldn't help him in the least other than put a scent other than blood into his system. Hadn't him feeding not even an hour before been enough, or was it just this... this girl?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:26 am
Vondel laughed along with her at the last part. He was going to call her Bella even if she never wanted him to. Vondel turned his head to the door, looking out the side of his eyes. A flash of amusment showed in his golden eyes. "I didn't say I would turn you. I think it more fitting for Aviera to do it. He has already had a taste of you." Vondel smiled wide as he waited for a reaction.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:48 pm
Hikaru had continued to wander through the streets, listening to song after song as time had passed slowly, the streets were just about empty, the only sound to be heard was her own foot steps, though it only lasted so long. Soon she could hear another set of foot steps through the ear that didn't have her music in, she turned around to find another lycan, only this one she could smell, was full unlike herself. The lycan though had a look on his face, she couldn't place it but it was somethin of scorn, almost as if he disapproved of her. She watched him as he slowly spoke 'been hanging with vampires and humans eh.. even for a half breed that's fairly pathetic' she could only barely catch what he was saying, he was just only whispering it. She nearly growled at him "Better then hanging with full blooded jerks like yourself" she had remembered why she never hung out with werewolves, the males were always full of themselves. She turned her back and was about to walk away as she heard him once more 'and where does this little mutt think shes going?' at that something in her head had snapped and she turned around growling "don't you dare call me a mutt" though her reaction only made the werewolf laugh as he tried to look innocent 'oh sorry, did I hit a nerve there? Is the poor little mutt going to do something about it' Hikaru bore her fangs at the wolf which made him laugh all the more 'Bring it on little mutt' With that they both shifted their forms, though she was the first to attack, going straight for his neck as she attacked, the sound of the fight could be heard for miles, though it merely sounded like a dog scrap to humans. She had managed to tear off a good chunk of his fur from his shoulder though he in return had bitten off a chunk of her flesh from her shoulder. She had then got a hold of the side of his neck in her jaws and had thrown him head first into a nearby building. She let loose a snarl as she attacked him, ripping out his lungs before he could react and stood over his dying body thinking to herself 'nobody calls me a mutt'  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:59 pm
Vondel's smiled died away as he caught Hikaru's thoughts. Ever sence the link he was hearing her better. Instently he went stiff and a hiss escaped his lips. Dark rage shone in his eyes at one of his friends being attacked. His hands were curled into claws as he stood up abrubtly. A Wash of mental power flooded the room like a heavy mist as he called for Grimm. Grim was at his side in a moment, his dark eyes ranging across the room for any threat. He looked up when Vondel spoke in a deathly calm. "Go Grimm. Find Hikaru and keep her safe for the time being. Dont let her come to harm." Grimm was gone as fast as he came, following orders without question. Vondel stood in the middle of the room, trying to gain control of himself.

Grimm found Hikaru not long after. He followed at a distence, keeping just enough space to act quickly but none for talk. He didn't talk like normal things anyway. It was almost like he was mindless the way he followed orders without even any emotion.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:10 pm
Hikaru's eyes glanced over as she heard the smallest whisper in the wind, seeing grimm at a long distance she shook her head and trotted away, leaving the body of the dead lycan where it was, not bothering to clean it up in the least. She didn't bother shifting back to her human form, feeling the freedom of being in her wolf form relaxed her as she flashed from place to place, not allowing any humans to see her or hear her, she knew that grimm was following though she didn't bother to give him a second look as she found her way back to her old hang out spot, a small alleyway with a few boxs and a dumpster scattered around, she went to her corner, making sure that she was hidden by the boxs and dumpster before she curled in a ball to let her old memories sweep over her.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:18 pm
Grimm brought the body along for a snack. As Hikaru was in her little hiding place, Grimm sat across from her, turned away just so that Hikaru could only see his huge, scarred mouth devour the dead Lycan in a few bites. After he was finished he put the cloth wrap back around is face, obscureing it once again.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:22 pm
Hikaru didn't even bother to look up as Grimm feasted on the dead lycan, though she could hear every bite he made as he ate, thankful that it passed quickly, her stomach had felt like it turned upside down, though it wasn't from grimm, it was from the fact that other lycan's still made fun of the fact that she was only half, not pure as they would sometimes jeer. She burried her face under her paws and remained in that position, unmoving.  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff