Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kamen Rider Heroes of the World

Back to Guilds

a guild for people that like kamen rider and much more 

Tags: Kamen Rider, Anime, Movies, Games 

Reply Kamen Rider heroes of the world
Kamen Rider RP? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cbgreiga

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:41 pm
Trigger: Alright, do your thing.

Stealth then places his hand on the wall and focuses. Due to his training he is able to instantly memorize a person's aura signature upon contact.

Stealth: Nothing but Orphenochs so far but I'm only looking in the building right now- Wait, what's that?

"You found them?"

"Maybe, the thing is if it is them they're Orphenochs. They might have swapped belts with someone."

"Where?"

"Lower corridors, near the factory."

"Anyone near them?"

"They took care of that themselves."

"Good. We need this quick and quiet. If they catch on to this we're dead."

The two of them head off toward the lower levels.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:39 pm
"It time! Follow me" Hodge snap his finger and the virus he put on the computer activated and the whole Smart brain HQ went black out. The virus over loaded the circuit with electricity and every motherboard and light bulb blew up because of the heat. Hodge grab on to Axel chest "Follow the sound of my footsteps because we can't even see our hands in the dark."

Hodge went down stair and follow the direction of where the Invi belt is. Hodge soon found it in a glass case. Hodge punch through to get it and put the belt in an empty case. Then he follow the PDA direction and then finding Rio trooper bikes with many suitcases with trooper belt with it.

"Grab one and let's go."

Both of them exit to the outside  

xemnas-phandom
Crew

Business Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150

Eiji Hino

Interesting Athlete

3,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:36 am
Axel followed Hodge all the way to castle Doran and said "Castle Doran! Time to wake up and get out of here!" Castle Doran started to roar and got out of its disguised form and flew in the air into another rift. "Ok we should be okay right now but what world should we go to now?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:08 pm
The two kaijin reach the belt storeroom to see Castle Doran take off into a rift.

"Great, they're already gone. This trip was a bust."

"Not necessarily."

Stealth bashes in the cases containing the Kaixa and Delta gears.

"Are you insane?! Smart Brain already hates us and now you're stealing their tech?"

"Think about it for a second: If we had encountered the riders here they wouldn't have believed a single thing we told them and more than likely destroyed us. If we show the belts, they'll know the risks we've taken to find them and how desperate we are."

"How are we supposed to explain this then?"

"The place was already missing one belt when we came; all we have to say is three. Now come on. We need to move before the Riotroopers get down here."

"Man, you're devious when it comes down to it."

A few minutes later they reach the entrance to the compound.

"So how are we supposed to hide these?"

"Like so."

Stealth opens up a small rift and chucks the belts in.

"My personal hammerspace. No one else can get to them."

"So all we have to do now is wait for them to surface."

Upstairs, Gemini is speaking with Murakami in his office.

"Find anything yet?"

"They proceeded to disable all the cameras but not all at once. What precious seconds of life they had left revealed their human identities to us. The walls are slowly beginning to close in on them."  

cbgreiga

xemnas-phandom
Crew

Business Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:04 pm
((I never expected to escape that fast. Very unexpected that Nogami open the rift. There was still stuff I wanted to do before leaving. I'll think of something by tomorrow and post it))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:08 pm
((Sorry about that! It's just that I thought this part of the story would use stealth instead of it being just a giant fight.))  

Eiji Hino

Interesting Athlete

3,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Chrona_13

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:14 am
Ouja was still looking around. "Hmmm. . . they've got to be here somewhere. I don't want to walk into an unexpected fight."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:21 pm
The two of them report in to Gemini.

"Well, we already have all the data on Smart Brain's belts, so they wont pose much of a threat."

"Why would they be collecting rider belts though?"

"They realize we're after them and thus are trying to form a resistance. More than likely they are going to pass on those belts to their allies. The problem is predicting their next move."

"Seeing as they're now aware of us, they have one of two plans: The first having them collecting all the exchangeable systems first, in order to better fight against us. That would send them to to three more worlds:
Undead, Worm, and Imagin. Fangire is possible, but the IXA belts were heavily damaged.

The other is that now that they know we have ties to Kaijin based organizations they'll try for worlds with less hierarchy or greater human resistances. That leaves Undead thanks to BOARD, the Grongi since they refuse to cooperate with us, and the Makamou due to the large number of Oni."

"Makes sense."

"Me and Stealth are gonna do some recon work; see what we can find out from the locals. You mind turning in the report?"

"Sure I'll do, just call when you need the rift."

"Thanks."

Gemini walks through and the rift closes.

"We don't know when they're gonna resurface so we're going to need some allies of our own."

"You don't mean-"

"Yep, him."

"You seem to forget the fact that he hates us."

"Yes, but he trusts Ikkyu, so he's our best shot. We'll wait four days for the riders to show, if not we're doing it ourselves."  

cbgreiga

Eiji Hino

Interesting Athlete

3,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:44 pm
Axel was sitting in the throne room and said to himself "If we were to get more riders to fight with us.......we need to know which world has the most riders to recruit." Axel then thought about Ikkyu and what happened to him. "Man.......I wish I knew what happened to him.........but I do know that I have to help him." Axel then tried one more time to talk to Ikkyu through his thought. "Ikkyu.........Come on! Who did this to you?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:25 pm
The message reaches what little of Ikkyu's mind but he can't make out the entire response due to the Prophet's control of him.

" A...l....find.......world.....searching........Blade...... no one...... partners... help.....hurry... Undead......control.... safe."

Ikkyu's thought processes grind to a halt and the Prophet intervenes.

"So you're the one he's been contacting. You realize running is a waste of time. We have felled other rider and you will be no different. Stay out of our mind."  

cbgreiga

Eiji Hino

Interesting Athlete

3,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:57 pm
Axel hears Ikkyu's garbled thoughts then hears The Prophet's voice coming through. Axel breaks off the connection and is trembling. "Why......why am I scared? That voice sounded......ominous but familiar....." Axel then thought about Ikkyu's words. "A...I...find.....world....searching.......Blade.....no one...partners....help...hurry...Undead.....control....safe. What could it mean?" Axel was still thinking what world to go to then he remembers the snake-like rider who can enter mirrors. Axel then went to Hodge in the main room and asked "Hodge, which world is that snake guy who can go into mirrors from?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:29 pm
Hodge ponder at his lonesome with the belt sash. "There is 10 rio trooper belt and one Invi belt. What can we do with them. According to the PDA the invi belt is a rider-less belt but how can the photon blood fuse together without a catalyst to form the armor suit?", Hodge talk to himself

Hodge notice Axel entering the room. Hodge answer Axel, "Ryuki's world, wait that what we need. We need to recruit riders especially that snake dude. We were lucky we escape fast out of Faiz world. We won't be able to do again, we need those rider."

Hodge look at the PDA for Ryuki's world. "I'll give you directions, lets go to Ryuki's world"

((I was having second thoughts on having Ryuki world in Decade. Lawyer theme. I'm not sure what the case will be if it lawyer theme. I guess cbgreiga can choose if he want))  

xemnas-phandom
Crew

Business Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150

Eiji Hino

Interesting Athlete

3,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:10 pm
Axel says "Ryuki's....World." Axel then thinks to himself "If I can talk to Ikkyu through thought then....." Axel then tried to communicate to Trigger and tells him "Hey....your Ikkyu's comrade? Well if you want my help to free Ikkyu, then come to Ryuki's World. If you try and attack me then I won't hold back."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:12 pm
Hodge ponder in a daze. "Why do I feel something is going to go wrong in the next world. The pain of can't answering the unanswerable question." Hodge press his hand on his forehead out of frustration.  

xemnas-phandom
Crew

Business Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150

cbgreiga

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:44 am
Trigger feels Axel's message.

"What is it?"

"I know where they're going. We leave in a couple hours."

He sends Axel a message.
"We're not gonna be able to come alone. There is going to be a good-sized battle but we'll be able to help you. We'll tell you everything you need to know about the Society. Stay safe and good luck."

Elsewhere-

"So how long are we gonna just stand by? They've caused enough trouble as is."

"As long as they find the riders, we can let it slide for now. But rest assured, they will pay for their actions."

"Where is Ikkyu anyway?"

"I've currently got him exploring two new worlds. The interesting thing is neither has Kamen Riders."

"Interesting development."

A few hours later, Stealth and Trigger give in the fake tip about Ryuki's world. The Prophet sends the two of them and Seraph to investigate.

"Something I've been wondering."

"Hm?"

"Why haven't we come to this world more often?"

"Take a second to feel the air and you'll know why."

The two of them stop and concentrate.

"There's.. nothing. Like the world is completely empty."

"Exactly. The riders here thought defeating Kanzaki would save the world, but instead made it so much worse. The contract beasts are created from discarded human emotion. All they have is instinct and he was the only one holding them back. Humanity was wiped out. All that exists now is them."

"What of the riders?"

"The decks were never found. We assume the few, if any, remaining humans are using them to defend themselves."

"Why would they come here?"

Unbeknown to them, a human is watching them from afar.

User Image

"This is bad; Kaijin from other worlds are coming now. We don't stand a chance...."  
Kamen Rider heroes of the world

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff