Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
(temporary) star trek reboot (since gais's being weird) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:57 am
[aye me too XD]

Kirk kept teh communications open between teh bridge, emdical bay and engine rooms.
"Scott?" Kirk prompted.

"aye, a huge cat - like..i dunno it was a humanoid all right. Big as I am more or less. It went running off. I don't' know where the bloody hell it came from."

Kirk frowned. "hmn, just what we need. Alert security."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:03 pm
"I thought the sensors only picked up one life sign on the ship?" McCoy commented glancing at Zepatos.

Spock alerted security for all levels. "If someone did not wish the creature to be found there are measures one can take to trick the sensors," he replied.

"That's true.....drugs or special devices could have been used," McCoy mumbled. "I suppose you'll be asking you guest then, captain?"  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:10 pm
"yeah, there's special boxes and...." he look of realisation dawned on his face. "oh..that's why it was so heavy."
he then closed off his expression, trying to look innocent.
"Hey, why is it suddenly my fault?"

Kirk was already marching off to the Medical bay.
"you got that right."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:14 pm
((Was that Zepatos speaking that first section?))

"Better brace yourself, kid" McCoy remarked.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:15 pm
[yep. sorry]

Zepatos looked worried.
"wait, but I didn't-" he snorted. "you'll stick up for me right?" he said a little pathetically.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:24 pm
((no problem))

"He won't hurt you," McCoy replied. "Not while you're in my medical bay. But with your record and the appearance of smuggling lifeforms....it ain't going to be easy."

--

Spock followed after Kirk to observe the response of Zepatos and give his input.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:31 pm
"Hey, i'm not a slave trader." Zepatos protested. "that crap is far too messy. Plus you have the immorality thing."

Kirk finally reached the medical bay, obviously unhappy but in a more determined way than an angry way.

"Alright. I want to know what the heck is going on on my ship." Kirk said. "First you arrive, and now I have a stowaway running around and threatening my crew."

"hey, it's not my fault. I didn't know it was in there." zepatos replied

"So you admit you brought it in?"

"hey - you kidnapped me remember? And no I didn't. I just got this cargo and was told to deliver it to a certain location. no questions asked. So i didn't ask any questions."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:41 pm
Spock observed Zepatos reaction-judging from his eyes, tone, and muscle movements. "I believe he is telling the truth captain," he commented. "It is possible he didn't know what was in the container. Common practice for smugglers to protect their product from getting stolen is buy not telling the delivery man whats inside."

"But whats so special about a cat....creature?" McCoy asked.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:00 pm
Kirk didn't look entirely convinced.
"if it's live cargo then it would need feeding." he said, folding his arms.

"they probably put in enough food." zepatos said.

"But you don't just get handed these things." kirk pressed.

Zepatos regarded him for a bit and then conceded.
"Ok, ok. I knew the guy was dodgy and he was into that sort of thing - ii mean he's rich from something and he's always said he wouldn't lower himself to dealing drugs. But i had a debt to him and he said this would go towards cancelling it. But I swear i didn't know it was in there - I don't do slaving."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:06 pm
A low growl echoed through the ventilation shafts.

"Perhaps, doctor," Spock replied looking at the vents. "once the creature has been captured we'll find out why someone deemed it so."

"I don't need animals in my medical bay," McCoy mumbled.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:14 pm
"well...>" Zepatos said slowly, wondering if he should incriminate hismelf by speaking any further. but the information was useful.
"I kinda...did hear on the grapevine...that maybe these guys had found a new species...liek a primitive one."

"you mean its intelligent?" Kirk asked, running a hand over his temples in irritation.

"I don't know. Intelligent enough to shag you and serve you I guess." Zepatos said with a shrug.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:23 pm
Something sparked in Spocks memory. "The Kaygans," he remarked. "A fairly new species the Federation found after apprehending another smuggling vessel....but they wouldn't give up the planets location. So little more is known about them."

The growling grew louder in the ventilation shaft and a bit distressed as Jinx began to panic at not finding a way out.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Near Xephis

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:24 pm
Chekov continued to work on reconfiguring the array. He thought how lucky he was to have quite a bit of experience in duotronic arrays for such a young kid. Then again it was thanks to Scottie who had done a good job boosting the power output that made this possible.

He thought aloud "All I have to do now is ensure that power is routed correctly through the lateral sensor array by rewriting the necessary sub routines in the sub-processor to divert the power into the gravimetric sensors. "

"Almost there"

"Captain the new lateral sensor array is online. You should be able to measure any gravimetric distortions to an accuracy of over one thousand percent better than the standard array. You will loose these sensors in warp however, and like I said I have only been able to retrofit the lateral array so readings can only be taken from the side" He communicated through internal comms.

"Oh.. and one last thing... My theoretical temporal sensor will require more bandwidth than the sub-processor in the array can allow. I'll need to limit long-range sensors by about twenty percent to get it working... If that is aright"

"I could possibly use Spock's assistance too"

He thought to himself... "this isn't going to be easy!"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:24 pm
"Are they dangerous?" Kirk asked, looking up warily as it thumped around teh vents. he wasn't sure how they'd get it out and restrained.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:43 pm
"Apparantly some sort of device was use to suppress their natural strength on those found," Spock replied. "And they can be quite aggressive when they feel threatened."  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff