Welcome to Gaia! ::

おはようございます!!! A Japanese Learning Guild~ Open!

Back to Guilds

This is a guild where you learn and teach Japanese! There's roleplays, lessons, contests and more!This is also for people who love japan ! 

Tags: Japanese, learning, teaching, roleplays 

Reply にほん Japanese Roleplays~
Shin Yotsuya Kaidan Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rate
  Likey
  No Likey
View Results

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:38 am
((Takoyaki is like a bake flour ball with minced cabbage and carrots, octopus or unagi(a kind of fish) in it with teriyaki sauce for topping.))

Izanagi pass by the takoyaki stall beside the road. He stop and order to take away a pack of it. He hope Hanami is here to enjoy takoyaki with him too.

((now boku will see izanagi for sure biggrin ))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:48 am
((Nope, hes too busy with the food smell xd ))

Boku followed the smell, and he seemed to have found the source, he jumped up to were it was and noticed that some people were near it. But ignored it and just wanted the food, he was drooling a little at the smell. "GIVE ME FOOOOOOD" He jumped ontop of the head of one of the people there and reached out and grabbed a large amount of the food, eatting like a wild starving beast, still drooling while eatting. "YUMMYYYYYYYYY"  

Rogue Ryu

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:02 am
As Izanagi is waiting for the Takoyaki, he think about the ghost story he is familiar with. Oiwa and Iemon...They, were real? Just when he is trying harder to think of it. Something jumps on the stall and grabbing all the takoyaki. It is the yokai he saw earlier in school. He doesn't want to interfere the yokai so he just keep quiet and go away riding with his bicycle, hoping the yokai won't notice him.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:15 am
Boku and finished his meal and noticed as a person who was at the stall was riding away from the stall, he began to think that he was running away with some food. He quickly began to chase. "Give me that fooooooooooood"  

Rogue Ryu

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:22 am
Damn he saw me! Izanagi look back while the yokai yelling for food and saw it coming towards him. He begin to ride his bicycle faster and faster hoping he is able to shake that yokai off. "I don't have food with me you monster!" He shout to the yokai.

((I'm sorry >.< I got to go to bed early tonight. D: Will reply post tomorrow when I got time. Bye and good night.))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:40 am
((fine by me))
Boku quickly justed under the seat, adter realising it was Izanagi who was on the bike, hiding under the seat dodging his legs as he rided at full force, he didnt want to be found out, trying to sneak into peoples homes was fun after all.  

Rogue Ryu

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:04 am
Laureate1028
The yokai has leave the school. Izanagi is now relieved. "Good grief, he is gone now...Aren't you having test for your next class, senpai?" Then he see the note behind Uesugi senpai's back. He help Uesugi to pull the note off before other people look and laugh at it. "That b*****d..." He check his back too and found a note behind his back as well.

"Oh, my test. I completely forgot. Thank you for reminding me. I have to go." Hitomi thanked Izanagi-kun and got back to her class room.

After she made the test she got home but did not stop anywhere. And after she arrived home she went straight for the bed without even eating something for dinner. She was just too tired. Oww... This test was a bit more difficult then I thought. I have to go to sleep now. she thought.

OOC

I will PM you the profile/s cause I do not know how many times I will use the teacher/s in this RP.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:23 am
((Occ: I dont know how i can rp with you until Izanagi is posted. Sorry))  

Rogue Ryu

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:28 am
OOC

Nah, it is okay. Do not worry. We will wait until tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:53 am
((well we can post on the other thread till he comes back then ^^))  

Rogue Ryu

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:18 pm
Rogue Ryu
((fine by me))
Boku quickly justed under the seat, adter realising it was Izanagi who was on the bike, hiding under the seat dodging his legs as he rided at full force, he didnt want to be found out, trying to sneak into peoples homes was fun after all.

After he reach home. He get off from the bicycle and rush into the house like a person need to go toilet immediately without locking it. He take out his lucky charm and hide inside his futon, praying for god's help..."Gods of four divine deity...please protect me from that yokai..." Holding the lucky charm in his hands with his eyes closing and sweating in the futon...

((ok biggrin i wanted this part to go like this if u dont mind, rogue. so boku will sneak into izanagi's house and scare him out from the futon and then 'blah'...ok? xD))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:59 pm
((ok, ill try))
Boku had found izanagi's house, he took several sniffs and made note of the houses smell and location, he then made his way into the house and noticed as Izanagi was under a futon he then thought of a good game to play. Scare the human out of his futon He then sneaked into the house and sneaked onto of the futon, and thought he would scare the living hell out of him. "Human meat tastes the besssssssssst". He was sure this would scare the living hell out of him, well he was ontop of th futon and threating to eat him. Who wouldnt be scared of that?  

Rogue Ryu

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:59 pm
Izanagi didn't hear the yokai has sneaked into his house until he felt something sitting on top of him...His face go blue and purple. I cannot let him eat me. God, give me strength... He has reached his scared limit and suddenly gone mad. He shout loudly and wrap the yokai in his futon and stomp on it, thinking at least he kick the yokai's a** before he really get eaten.

((Hmm...I wonder if there is a chance to let Izanagi grandpa's spirit to appear at this time...))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:53 am
((its your choice, after all this is your rp remeber ^^))
Boku was surprised that his speech just mad him go insane instead of run away, first human to attack him after knowing he was no human...well first none hunter that is. He used his claws to shred the futon to bits and bit Izanagi's shoe, pulling it off with his teeth, then tickling his feet with his tails. "You cant take a joke can you? Revenge for the kicks!". He said giggling while trying to tickle Izanagi. "I havnt eaten a human in two thousand years, do you really think i would start again in this era?"  

Rogue Ryu

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:14 am
((Actually, I just did a research. The Tamiya history is only 373 years from now.))

Izanagi was bitten. He struggles and wanted to punch the yokai but he only punching the air. As he heard the yokai haven't been eating human for a long time, he stops and calm down. "Huh? So...you are not going to eat me., right?"  
にほん Japanese Roleplays~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff