Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
M o n o c h r o m e [[O/A]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join? :3
  Sure. ^ ^
  Nuuu. -__-
  Whooo moneyz/I'm a poll whore! : D
View Results

impiousLion

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:53 pm
Tenrai narrowed her eyes at him as he laughed at her. True, it was funny, but it still hurt. Even so, she watched and listened to Sol's words as he explained this foreign food to her. As he scratched her ear, her tail slightly wagged. Why was she so happy? Were simple things like warmth, food, and kindness enough to soften her plastic heart?
Forgetting that, she scooped a little piece of ice cream onto the spoon, glaring at it intently. Just in case she'd get brainfreeze again, she set the bowl down onto the table.
"Slowly..."
She echoed and she tasted the ice cream. All the flavors bursted within her mouth. It was amazingly cool, sweet, soft, creamy- all those wonderful things. Her ears stood up high, and tail wagged furiously, occasionally hitting Sol, from sheer joy. She hadn't eaten anything like in in years. Some memories still lingered in her mind of sweet candy, but nothing like this. The little wolf was too happy for words right now.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:05 pm
Sol watched Tenrai as her ears shot up and her tail began to wag. It slapped up against his leg a couple times. He laughed again, setting his bowl of finished ice cream down. He wondered if she had ever been happy before. All of the salves in the market usually looked so sad and downtrodden... It was hard to imagine there ever being a happy point in their lives as they stared at you through the bars, wide eyed and either scared or snarling as they warned you to keep away from them. Tenrai had been the second kind. It seemed she didn't regret her decision now, though. Why should she? Sol only wanted to see the wolf girl happy.

"See? It works much better, doesn't it?" he cocked his head to the side as he reached out and rubbed the tip of one of her ears. It was still raining pretty hard, but she needed clothes... He had to use the rest of his paycheck for the rent and the bills. He shrugged. What the hell, why not just dip into his ample retirement fund? He never really had a reason to use it until now. "I'm going to find you a pair of pants. We're going to go buy you some clothes" he nodded, getting up and digging through a small dresser that was in his closet, right beneath the hangers that held his shirts. He pulled out a pair of sweatpants. They were perfect for her. He handed them to her and turned around so she could put them on.

"You'll get to pick out your own clothes, too. Should be fun ,right?"

The Aceless Star

Quotable Conversationalist

impiousLion

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:20 pm
Tenrai nodded in response. The ear he touched flicked repeatedly, hitting his fingers at it did. Then, grabbing the bowl, she, taking caution, slowly ate the rest of the ice cream as her eyes followed Sol. She listened to his words, and wanted to respond, but she was still eating, but the time she'd finished and set the bowl down, she had a pair of sweat pants in her hands and he'd turned for her to change. She stood up, and before she put them on, sniffed them. Yes, it was odd, but she was part wolf. His scent was embedded into the soft fabric, and it made her tail swoosh happily again. She smiled.
"Yeah, I guess it will. I'll make sure not to pick out anything expensive..." Tenrai said with much guilt in her voice as she was about to put on the pants. But then, she noticed a flaw. A major flaw. There was no tailhole! "Uhh...There...There's no..." Tenrai showed the back of the pants to him and pointed to her tail, her ears worringly flat.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:40 pm
Sol looked down as she showed him what was wrong. His eyes widened a bit and he held back some laughter. "Oh, whoops!" he nodded, grabbing a pair of scissors from the table and cutting a hole in the back. He hope it was big enough. He gently took her tail, pulling it up until it slipped through the hole. It turned out it was perfect. He set the scissors down and patted her on the head to tell her it was done. He couldn't help it now, he just started laughing.

"I'm sorry. I can;t believe I forgot that" he said through his laughter, before calming down, taking a breath, and shaking himself. He grabbed his jacket, slipping it over her again, and grabbed an umbrella as well. He pulled out a worn pair of sneakers as well. His socks were too big for her, but they would do. He sat her down as he slipped the socks onto her feet, then slipped the sneakers on as well. The sneakers were a bit too big, but the socks helped to fill the extra space. He tied the shoes for her and helped her up.

"Perfect! Are you ready to go?"

The Aceless Star

ForgottenRhyme

Blessed Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:51 pm
Mika circled in her cage after singing for the shopkeeper and her ears perked up at the sound of a cage being unlocked.The human-slave was leaving too,just like all the others.Bye-bye Kate..,she whispered and made her tail wave instead of using her hand.She didn't understand why people don't want her,but she didn't really care.She'd rather end up in an abattoir than rot in this dreaded slave shop.The thought of blood struck her and she gripped the steel bars of her cage.Hitting her head simutaneously made her forget about it."Stupid,stupid,stupid,stupid...",she exclaimed everytime her head met the cold bars.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:21 pm
Tenrai sighed as Sol kept laughing at how he's forgot the tailhole. She thought to herself for a moment. Well, of course he'd forget. He wasn't born with a tail. Tenrai quietly went along with everything he was putting on her. In no time, she was dressed, frankly, like a hobo, and ready to go. Her ears were flat through it all. She looked at herself, shifting from one foot to the other in the strangely fitting clothes. She looked at him with a confused smile and nodded.

impiousLion

The Aceless Star

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:40 pm
Sol nodded, taking one of her small hands and leading her to the door. He grabbed his umbrella and set off with her. He stepped into the elevator and looked her over. Her mismatched clothing-which didn't really fit her either, besides the shirt-did kind of make her look like a homeless girl. He rubbed the back of his head and let his hand rest on her head. Was she worried about it? Did she not like he way she looked right now? She couldn't have. Oh well, in just a little while, she'd have her own clothes. Ones that fit her right, and ones that she'd look nice in. Not that he didn't like the appeal of this outfit. It was cute seeing her in clothes that were too big for her.

"Don't worry about it" he nodded, stepping off of the elevator with her. He squeezed her hand gently. "You'll have your own clothes pretty soon, and you'll be able to fit in them. Doesn't that sound nice? If you want, though, you can keep those ones. You seemed to like them back at the apartment" he nodded. He had peeked and aught her smelling his clothes, and her tail wagging after she did. It was cute, all of it. He opened the umbrella as they came to the door, pulling her closer to him and walking out into the rain.
--
Reid sighed as he walked along the streets with his umbrella. It was so nice out tonight... The darkened skies-not that it wasn't always dark and bleak around the city-the heavy rain, the wind... It was all perfect. he didn't have a concert tonight, so he was free to wander around and do whatever he wanted. He saw quite a few people leaving a building. Of course. This was the market district. Had his feet really carried him this far? He cocked his head to the side. Why not adopt a slave? It sounded like fun. A crooked smile went over his face as he whooped and ran along the street to the entrance.

The inside of the building was rather dark, and kind of depressing. Eyes followed him as he walked through the building. A particular sound caught his ear. It was the sound of singing. A beautiful little voice was singing out. It sounded so lonely... So sad. He followed the sound of the singing and looked up. It was a little neko girl. She had stopped singing. She looked frustrated. The next thing he knew, she was hitting her head against the bars. He reached up, gripping one of her ankles.

"You'll hurt yourself if you do that" he stated the obvious as he looked up at her. She seemed confused... Sad, also. Her singing was amazing... Having her around the house would be great! He could play, and she could sing. He rubbed her ankle before looking down at the shopkeeper, who was rather drunk. He asked about her, looking up at her tag and making out the name 'Mika. He asked for her key and got it. He put down enough money for her, and maybe even two other slaves. The shopkeeper didn't need to think about it. The papers came out next. As he was going to unlock her cage, he looked up to her.

"Hello there, Mika. My name is Reid. I love your singing voice... Would you like to come with me? I have cookies, and candy, and a warm place to stay, and..." he thought for a moment. He was like a hyperactive kid at times. "I can play for you too. Doesn't that sound nice?"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:28 pm
Mika quickly sat up and stopped hitting her head when she felt a hand grip her ankle.She was about to hiss at the brat but when he started to rub it she thought otherwise and just bared her teeth.The boy introduced himself as Reid and mentioned about his house and all the luxury he had.The cat girl stared blankly at him at first then gave him a weak nod.Of course it sounded nice! But she didn't know if she could trust him.She leaped out and landed with a soft thud.

Before they attached the leash she thought for a while,she could make a run for it but her weak condition and the fact that the guards outside were still on duty made it futile.She sighed softly as the shopkeeper handed the leash to her new master."Just in case she ever thinks of running off..",the shopkeeper said with a grimace and took another sip of his beer.

ForgottenRhyme

Blessed Fatcat

The Aceless Star

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:43 pm
Reid accept the collar from the drunk man, looking down to Mika. She looked so small and fragile... He didn't see her running away any time soon. He smiled and handed the leash back. He wouldn't need it. "Thanks, but no thanks, sir. I wouldn't ever want to put a leash on her" he nodded. The shopkeeper and guards gave hum funny looks as he knelt down and patted her head. He took his umbrella out again as he stood. He laughed as he realized he needed to kneel down again. He picked Mika up, looking into her eyes and moving close to her face. He laughed again, for no apparent reason.

"Hello, Mika" he smiled, reaching into his pocket and taking out his cell phone. He called one of the servants at his house. They would be around in about five minutes to pick them up. "It's raining pretty hard out there, so I don't want to walk with you exposed in the cold. We'll take a car to my home, and I can show you around. Are you hungry? We can have dinner when we get back as well. I can have the chefs cook you up something nice and hot" his mouth moved rapidly as he continued to spit out more and more. He held her close to his chest as he began to dance around, ignoring the guards as they tried to keep from laughing at him.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:33 pm
Tenrai's soft ears flattened as he put his hand on her head. She was back into one of her transe-like states of thought. She barely reacted to his words, only giving his a slow nod in response. It was only when she felt the cold air of the rainy outside weather that she snapped out of it, and realized something quite amusing. She started to laugh lightly, then couldn't hold it back and laughed out loud. Tenrai tried to stop herself to speak.
"I just realized that," she paused to laugh again, "I still don't know your name!"
Her tail twitched quickly from side to side as she continued to burst into laughter. After all the kind things he'd done for her, she didn't know the man's name. Well, then again, she'd never asked.

[[Night. - w -]]  

impiousLion

ForgottenRhyme

Blessed Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:47 am
The drunk shopkeeper raised a brow and shrugged,then sat back on his chair.Mika was a little confused when he did not want the leash on her.She shooked the thought off and stretched herself."Eeep!",she squeaked when he picked her up.She was off the ground,again...but luckily not in a cage this time.The neko gave him a sour look at first then it slowly faded into a blank expression.He's just probably too happy to have a neko as a slave...Maybe...He's not such a bad person after all...,she thought and just stared at him as he gabbled.When she was held close she could feel the warmth of his body and this made her purr softly.She couldn't stop blinking when he danced around.Mustering up her courage she managed to say softly,"Thank you..."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:45 am
Akira could feel one of her violent moments beginning. She couldn't control them enough. She started shaking, and ran to the kitchen, trying to act as if nothing was wrong. Automatically heading to the stove and setting it on the highest setting possible, she placed her hands on the extreme heat, and felt the pain, but got no reaction from her body. A few tears fell from her eyes, as memories of the car crash and experiments rushed back, each dealing with fire and explosions. Akira let go and fell to the ground, cradling her hands in agony. She crawled over to the couch and hid under the blanket, not wanting to be seen. With this behavior, she believed she would be sent back. A useless slave, who only hurt herself and others.  

cuvier

Fashionable Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:52 pm
|| D= SgtSpecial??? ||  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:10 pm
Sol laughed with her after she explained why she herself was laughing. He held the small wolf girl next to him as the rain fell heavily on the umbrella. It was true, though. He had never quite introduced himself. He knew her name, so it was only fair she should learn his. Besides, he wanted her to smile and be happy, like she was right now. What reason did he have to keep his name from her. His arm slipped around her as the rain picked up a bit more. He hoped she was alright in his over-sized sneakers.

"That's right. I never did tell you my name. My name is Sol. Sol Kiske" he nodded and smiled as the two of them walked to the door of the store he was taking her too.He had never come here before. It was a trendy store frequented by the richer girls and young women. He knew they'd be able to find something here. He sighed as they stepped into the warm building. He hung his umbrella up on a wooden peg on the wall, along with a couple others, and kept walking. One of the girls behind the shot a sour look their way. Sol simply stared back at her. When she realized she had been seen, she jumped too and started arranging some papers.

"Well, we're here!" he nodded, looking around. There were all sorts of jackets and skirts, among other things, scattered around the store. He looked down to her with a smile. "Remember, anything you want, it's yours" he nodded. Waiting to see where she would lead him to first.
--
Reid continued to twirl around with Mika cradled in his arms against his chest.He was having his fun. He looked outside, spotting a nice looking car. He knew that model anywhere. He bid farewell to the employees of the shop and made his way outside. A blast of wind hit the two of them as they stepped out. He turned his back, making sure Mika didn't get any water on her. He quickly made his way to the car, setting her down inside and slipping in next to her. The man in the front seat nodded and began to drive. His eyes wandered over to Mika through the rear view mirror for a moment, but went back to the road in seconds. Reid sighed in content, looking over to Mika.

"Well, Mika, you're finally out of there! You're coming home to live with me. Don't worry, it'll be great. Once we get home, you can take a bath we'll get you some new clothes, something to eat, and I can show you around my place" he nodded, reaching over to pet the neko he now called his pet. Of course he'd treat her with respect, but he couldn't help but think of the girl as such. He thought back to the market, leaning back in his seat to relax and closing his eyes.

"Why don't you sing for us, Mika?" he asked, cocking an eyebrow as he looked to her.

The Aceless Star

ForgottenRhyme

Blessed Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:14 am
Mika shook her fur when she was placed on the car seat and did a little stretch.It felt great to be out of that cramped cage after so long! She turned to see her master who was quickly slipping in the car and sat beside her.Her ears lowered as he petted her,like what pet cats would usually do.She wondered..what would happen if he knew about the beast inside her? Didn't he see the colours of her collar? Questions started to flood her mind and all she could do was blink at every word he said.Somehow, she felt content and much more calm when he smiled.Her ears perked up when they caught the word 'sing'. "Ah! Yes Master!",she said with a bow and started singing Skeleton Life.  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff